Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Mk667 and insulin

Deen54 is offline Member

Mk667 and insulin

Hi, I'm 46 yrs old and type two diabetic.
    I started taking dbol , deca , test and mk667 and insulin ( for my diabetes).
    Jan 1st. I weighed 150.
    March 5 now I weight 167.

I'm loving the gains. Only one problem. Insulin sensitivity since I started mk667.
    I went from 15 iu to 30iu per meal.. And night shot went from 20- 45 iu.
    And still my sugars are high. 10-12 should be 4-6.

I don't want to drop the mk667.. Because I've never made this much gain in my life.

Thoughts?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    I started taking dbol , deca , test and mk667 and insulin ( for my diabetes).
    Jan 1st. I weighed 150.
    March 5 now I weight 167.

I'm loving the gains. Only one problem. Insulin sensitivity since I started mk667.
    I went from 15 iu to 30iu per meal.. And night shot went from 20- 45 iu.
    And still my sugars are high. 10-12 should be 4-6.

I don't want to drop the mk667.. Because I've never made this much gain in my life.

Thoughts?
    I'm pretty sure you not making your gains from the mk667. I'm sure it's from the real shit lol. Why would you assume the non steroid is doing the work ..I heard is a waste anyways

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What dose mk 677 you on

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your gains are not from the mk677, you can safely stop it

Is this your first cycle??

So, are you eating exactly the same quantities on cycle, as before cycle when you were 150lbs??

Deen54 is offline Member
    Well..i've been on these cycles before and never gained this much...
    i think the mk 667 makes me eat more...so it may be that..

Deen54 is offline Member
    yes i'm eating alot more..i never really feel full on the mk667... wouldn't the synergistic effect make the gear work better?

So, if you eat more you need more insulin , I'm sure you know that, no?

Deen54 is offline Member
    yes,, you are correct... this is the issue...the more i eat..the more i need...

At a certain point you got diminishing returns. You're gaining weight and muscles but that sugar in your system is eating away at your internals. You gotta make a choice I guess.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    At a certain point you got diminishing returns. You're gaining weight and muscles but that sugar in your system is eating away at your internals. You gotta make a choice I guess.
    Yep.

When your blind and kidneys are failing, gains don't matter

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yep.

When your blind and kidneys are failing, gains don't matter
    I don't see you guys point. He can continue to make gains with the blood sugar under control, maybe even more gains I would say.
    Quester likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thoughts?
    This makes me question your priorities more than anything else.

yes i'm eating alot more..i never really feel full on the mk667... wouldn't the synergistic effect make the gear work better?
    Just make sure you blood sugar is under control, dont be afraid of using more insulin as long you're monitoring your blood sugar.

You need to understand that you are making more gains in this cycle because you are eating more, there's nothing more anabolic than food. More food requires more insulin, its pretty straight forward. Now if you start to not be able to control the insulin resistance you need back off. Do you understand the principles of insulin resistance?

If you are taking lantus before bed you might want to start splitting the dosage to twice per day, many use this way with better control.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    as long you're monitoring your blood sugar.
    I think this extends to non-insulin HGH (or related) users as well. In terms of dosage timing, do you think pinned early morning shortly followed by exercise (cardio included) be superior for minimizing insulin resistance? Or do you think it doesn't make any difference?
    Last edited by MToption2; 03-06-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    what i heard is the MK667 and insulin fight over the same receptor...and the mk667 wins...which is why i need to double up my insulin...if i drop the mk 667...
    it also drops my needs for using so much insulin...
    i guess i will have to drop the Mk667 sooner or later... it is very hard to control with the mk667

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    The mk677 gains are alot of water, several lb will be gone a week after stopping mk677.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You say you're a type 2 diabetic, but you do mean type 1 right?
    (So called juvenile onset, or insulin dependent diabetes?)
    That was what i understood from your text at least.

If the MK is making your insulin sensitivity less,
    then I'd say that almost be a good sign that it actually works in increasing GH.
    However, I think this is mostly due to you eating more food,
    and not a GH direct effect on insulin sensitivity.

Have you ever used real HGH and checked its effects on your insulin sensitivity?

I'm not a diabetic, but GH doesn't increase my insulin sensitivity that much.
    And the effects are short lived, the very next day my insulin sensitivity seems back to normal again.

If the MK makes you eat more and you manage to avoid it being fat,
    (Gaining fat i mean), then superb.

But if you really have type 2/type TWO diabetes I'd stop this at once and rather focus on quitting insulin, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

Deen54 is offline Member
    i'm type 2... i got it from my dad.. at age 40. He got it at age 40 as well.
    When i come off mk667...i saw my insulin shots were less...like half...but when i am on...the shots are double..
    glocuse is around 12 in morning...after a shot of 40iu of lantus at night

QUOTE=DocToxin8;7272736]You say you're a type 2 diabetic, but you do mean type 1 right?

then I'd say that almost be a good sign that it actually works in increasing GH.

Have you ever used real HGH and checked its effects on your insulin sensitivity?

And the effects are short lived, the very next day my insulin sensitivity seems back to normal again.

But if you really have type 2/type TWO diabetes I'd stop this at once and rather focus on quitting insulin, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.[/QUOTE]

When i come off mk667...i saw my insulin shots were less...like half...but when i am on...the shots are double..

QUOTE=DocToxin8;7272736]You say you're a type 2 diabetic, but you do mean type 1 right?

But if you really have type 2/type TWO diabetes I'd stop this at once and rather focus on quitting insulin, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
    [/QUOTE]

If your type 2, you've brought it upon yourself through a lifetime of unhealthy eating.

You don't have to be overweight to be an unhealthy eater. Neglecting healthy habits by over consumption of sugars, and simple carbs, as well as possible alcohol and other drugs (not saying you did or do drugs or alcohol, just saying they are factors in some instances).

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    I think this extends to non-insulin HGH (or related) users as well. In terms of dosage timing, do you think pinned early morning shortly followed by exercise (cardio included) be superior for minimizing insulin resistance? Or do you think it doesn't make any difference?
    Lantus? its doesnt make any difference when you pin lantus, its just supposed to replace your basal insulin . Some ppl split 2x per day for less peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    If your type 2, you've brought it upon yourself through a lifetime of unhealthy eating.

You don't have to be overweight to be an unhealthy eater. Neglecting healthy habits by over consumption of sugars, and simple carbs, as well as possible alcohol and other drugs (not saying you did or do drugs or alcohol, just saying they are factors in some instances).
    Guys, come on, there several types of type 2 diabetes. Although it is clear that some ppl diabetes are related to diet and lifestyle, I seriously doubt that a 150lbs guy falls into that category, its mostly genetic like the OP mentioned.

Thats insulin resistance, you probably spent the whole night with high blood sugar.

I would stop the mk677 right there, you dont want to mess with it.

Thats insulin resistance, you probably spent the whole night with high blood sugar.

I would stop the mk677 right there, you dont want to mess with it.
    I was always under the assumption that adult onset type 2 can be avoided regardless of hereditary/genetic predisposition if a strict diet is kept from the start of being able to control diet (like from the time either your parents or yourself makes dietary desicions)

I was always under the assumption that adult onset type 2 can be avoided regardless of hereditary/genetic predisposition if a strict diet is kept from the start of being able to control diet (like from the time either your parents or yourself makes dietary desicions)
    No, unfortunately some is not possible to avoid.

I didn't mean to flame or harass the OP.
    What i meant was that if you got type 2,
    You probably shouldn't mess with drugs that decrease insulin sensitivity.
    Optimal would be to quit the insulin,
    but I don't know about all sub types of type 2,
    So if that's not possible, I would at least work to keep blood sugar and insulin sensitivity as good as possible.

When you got high blood sugar, while the glucose in itself can cause AGEs (Adcanced Glycation Products; basically protein reacted with glucose)
    which isn't good, it also means FFA (Free fatty acids) are elevated.
    In short, you don't want high blood sugar.
    If it gets higher with the MK I would seriously stop it.

I didn't mean to flame or harass the OP.
    What i meant was that if you got type 2,
    You probably shouldn't mess with drugs that decrease insulin sensitivity.
    Optimal would be to quit the insulin,
    but I don't know about all sub types of type 2,
    So if that's not possible, I would at least work to keep blood sugar and insulin sensitivity as good as possible.

When you got high blood sugar, while the glucose in itself can cause AGEs (Adcanced Glycation Products; basically protein reacted with glucose)
    which isn't good, it also means FFA (Free fatty acids) are elevated.
    In short, you don't want high blood sugar.
    If it gets higher with the MK I would seriously stop it.
    Yes, your eyes and kidneys are the first to take the hit. Eyes first then kidneys. And damage is done at any thing over 150

Optimal would be to quit the insulin ,
    I dont know. Insulin is very biological compatible, no really side effects. Using some other drugs like metformin, can have much worse side effects.

Yes today's insulting is rDNA

I'd like to ask the OP what his A1C is?

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Lantus? its doesnt make any difference when you pin lantus, its just supposed to replace your basal insulin. Some ppl split 2x per day for less peaks.
    Oh no. I meant HGH (and analogues) users should watch BG because of the higher insulin resistance. I'm wondering if pinning around a fasted time slot like before bed or upon waking 1-2 hrs before feeding is optimal. HGH protocols vary wildly across different forums and users. Vet or not. Multiple times a day/ED/EOD/5on2off/MWF.

I'm wondering if pinning 10 iu MWF upon waking followed by fasted cardio/weightlifting, would minimize insulin resistance on a bulk. I have only heard of a couple people doing this with no side effects and notable lean mass gains.

I know with a calorie deficit, exohgh did not prevent insulin resensitization: Low-dose growth hormone treatment combined with diet restriction decreases insulin resistance by reducing visceral fat and increasing muscle mass in obese type 2 diabetic patients

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Oh no. I meant HGH (and analogues) users should watch BG because of the higher insulin resistance. I'm wondering if pinning around a fasted time slot like before bed or upon waking 1-2 hrs before feeding is optimal. HGH protocols vary wildly across different forums and users. Vet or not. Multiple times a day/ED/EOD/5on2off/MWF.

I'm wondering if pinning 10 iu MWF upon waking followed by fasted cardio/weightlifting, would minimize insulin resistance on a bulk. I have only heard of a couple people doing this with no side effects and notable lean mass gains.

I know with a calorie deficit, exohgh did not prevent insulin resensitization: Low-dose growth hormone treatment combined with diet restriction decreases insulin resistance by reducing visceral fat and increasing muscle mass in obese type 2 diabetic patients
    If you're using less than 6ui Ed you don't need to worry with insulin resistance, or look at blood sugar very often.

Unless of course you have diabetes...

Of course, I'm talking about pharma GH, dont even consider Chinese GH.

I dont know. Insulin is very biological compatible, no really side effects. Using some other drugs like metformin, can have much worse side effects.
    Metformin is one of those drugs that look perfect on paper and is shitty in real life. GI distress being very common.
    But increasing insulin sensitivity in myocytes would be a good thing.

As for quitting insulin, i didn't mean to quit insulin and rather use sulfonyl drugs to increase insulin secretion and metformin,
    I thought that most type 2's could quit insulin by diet/training alone.
    But I'm not an expert on diabetes and only familiar with the typical type 2 "late onset" diabetes that in those I know where it occurred,
    could have reversed it with lifestyle. (Most did unless old and caused by agents like beta adrenergic antagonists)

As far as the OP is concerned I would simply say that the better the insulin sensitivity the less insulin he'll need, but more importantly,
    the better BG will be controlled. So I would advice against MK.
    With morning BG at 12mmol/L I would expect some reflection in HbA1c.

AAS generally improve insulin sensitivity, so go ahead with that.
    But MK and such, not worth it IMO.

Thread Information