Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Test results, Why low Libdo? Help please :)

Hello so as I posted before I had a lower sex drive, was on test e 500 and dbol for about 3 weeks without a AI anyways these are what I get back for my results! Please give me any info you pull from
    Them

Test/free 1500< Range is 200-900
    Testosterone ,Free+Weakly Bound-Testost., % Free+Weakly Bound Is 59.7
    Average is 45
    TESTTestosterone,Free+Weakly Bound-Testost., F+W Bound
    >895

So please give me some pointers
    Last edited by Cman5811; 11-25-2017 at 09:39 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    Hello so as I posted before I had a lower sex drive, was on test e 500 and dbol for about 3 weeks without a AI anyways these are what I get back for my results! Please give me any info you pull from
    Them

Test/free 1500< Range is 200-900
    Testosterone ,Free+Weakly Bound-Testost., % Free+Weakly Bound Is 59.7
    Average is 45
    TESTTestosterone,Free+Weakly Bound-Testost., F+W Bound
    >895

So please give me some pointers
    You need the sensitive E2 assay as posted in your threads. All this tells you is your T levels are high, but if you weren't running an AI, you can almost guarantee your estradiol is pretty darn high.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You need the sensitive E2 assay as posted in your threads. All this tells you is your T levels are high, but if you weren't running an AI, you can almost guarantee your estradiol is pretty darn high.
    Ya I really don’t know how to get my hands on one of those tests. But atLeast know I know my test levels are high. Which I mean if my estro is high then I can just stay on arimdex .25mg and start my Pct next week? Sound smart or should I lay off arimex now?

Ya I really don’t know how to get my hands on one of those tests. But atLeast know I know my test levels are high. Which I mean if my estro is high then I can just stay on arimdex .25mg and start my Pct next week? Sound smart or should I lay off arimex now?
    You're in the northern part of the US. Look for a location for Privatemdlabs. They have a site online. There are also other lab test providers online, so shop around. Your hormones are more than likely all over the place.
    Personally, I would stop your cycle, run a proper PCT, and then run labs again around 4-6 weeks post PCT to see how you have recovered.
    Please, please, educate yourself before you do this again. There is a very well written thread that will help you avoid your mistakes. Also, it will walk you through running a proper PCT.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You're in the northern part of the US. Look for a location for Privatemdlabs. They have a site online. There are also other lab test providers online, so shop around. Your hormones are more than likely all over the place.
    Personally, I would stop your cycle, run a proper PCT, and then run labs again around 4-6 weeks post PCT to see how you have recovered.
    Please, please, educate yourself before you do this again. There is a very well written thread that will help you avoid your mistakes. Also, it will walk you through running a proper PCT.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Awesome
    Will do, so the fact my test is so high probably changing into estrogen, should I continue to take a free test booster form gnc? Just like capsules . Would that help or no

Awesome
    Will do, so the fact my test is so high probably changing into estrogen, should I continue to take a free test booster form gnc? Just like capsules . Would that help or no
    No don't mess with the GNC stuff. Follow the PCT outlined in the thread I linked. I hope you already have the necessary items on hand.

No don't mess with the GNC stuff. Follow the PCT outlined in the thread I linked. I hope you already have the necessary items on hand.
    Yes I have 30 caps of nolva and clomid, I already my pct set and will start one week. Is it still okay to take ore workout and creatine as I workout for now? No more test or dbol obvi

Yes I have 30 caps of nolva and clomid, I already my pct set and will start one week. Is it still okay to take ore workout and creatine as I workout for now? No more test or dbol obvi
    A preworkout and creatine shouldn't be an issue. Personally for a preworkout, I just throw a couple of tablespoons of instant coffee in with a shake and some oats. Works well and is cheap.
    Personally, I would go ahead and be getting my post PCT labs lined up so you have all of your bases covered. I generally use privatemdlabs, but there are several other solid options out there. Anyway, you can go ahead, purchase the lab panels you need, and schedule your draw date. It makes things easier to manage if you line things up ahead of time.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-25-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Thread Information