• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Scottishjuicer18

Thread: Injection sites

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Injection sites

Hi guys,

I have had to stop Injecting my glutes as I always end up with lumps! I have been alternating delts for the last 4/5 weeks with zero PIP or lumps.

My first cycle is nearly over, but for the remaining injections and future cycles - is it okay to just use delts for injecting twice weekly? Or should I use another muscle as well?

Thanks bros

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I like to have atleast 6 injection sites. Right. Now i do delt delt, quad quad, and calf calf. I use a 25 x 5/8 pin for everything. No bumps and little to no pip. I know how you feel about the delts, its my favorite spot. But you need to rotate locations. Try your calf thats my second favorite.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have had to stop Injecting my glutes as I always end up with lumps! I have been alternating delts for the last 4/5 weeks with zero PIP or lumps.

My first cycle is nearly over, but for the remaining injections and future cycles - is it okay to just use delts for injecting twice weekly? Or should I use another muscle as well?

Thanks bros
    Does the delta hurt going in?

How would you compare it to quads?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Delts are fine for 2x weekly injections. Just rotate. I pin daily and use tris and delts exclusively.
    songdog likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Octane you do calfs? I won't even try that after the horror stories. I love quads, honestly I usually stick with just quads for long esters. I've never even done glutes.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Octane you do calfs? I won't even try that after the horror stories. I love quads, honestly I usually stick with just quads for long esters. I've never even done glutes.
    It definitely takes a man to do calves! I just had a nerve conduction study, and while needle size in not comparable, I was screaming in pain. Crying like a baby. That was pure hell. Would be much better than water boarding.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Does the delta hurt going in?

How would you compare it to quads?
    Don't you do it. Don't you ask these types of questions! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

Don't you do it. Don't you ask these types of questions! Lol
    Well imma need spots for my test base (tne oil) and am saving myvquads for mast & test e. Was thinking triceps, but those both seem in my mind horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Well imma need spots for my test base (tne oil) and am saving myvquads for mast & test e. Was thinking triceps, but those both seem in my mind horrible
    You'll like it. It's the least painful spot for me and often don't even feel it. Shoulders too. Biceps are gross and make me cringe

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    Does the delta hurt going in? How would you compare it to quads?
    Delts are my favorite spot. I have dificulty with quads. I have recently chang ed from 23 to 25gage. Going to try quads with 25 to see if it makes a difference.
    PT1982 likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yea its one of my favorite spots. I dont know i just did it one day and never had an issue. The only spot i dont like is biceps.

I tried pecs once but it was with shitty gear literally the only time I ever got seriously painful gear. Injecting only inches from the heart is sketchy just thinking about it add to that painful 450mg/ml gear it stung as it hit flesh. Needless to say I haven't tried pecs again.

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Added chest to my rotation yesterday, was great as you can use 2 hands and see everything. 25g 1", but put in at an angle angled towards the arm as the chest curves that way. Less pip than quads.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Delts are my favorite spot. I have dificulty with quads. I have recently chang ed from 23 to 25gage. Going to try quads with 25 to see if it makes a difference.
    I use 25gx5/8 daily. For tris and delts. If I'm sore from lots of oil volume and 2x daily injections, I'll sometimes use a 27. I only used 27 in the quads. I would use 27 in the pecs as well. Keep in mind, I'm a chicken McPuss when it comes to needles.
    Back In Black likes this.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Nobody doing sub q? I like it a lot. Zero pip. Glutes, belly, and love handles so far.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nixter View Post
    Nobody doing sub q? I like it a lot. Zero pip. Glutes, belly, and love handles so far.

I don't think any one serious about cycling is doing sub q. We shoot too much volume for that method. To open for abscess

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I'm shooting 1cc sub q with no problems, not even the slightest pip. Some are doing 1.5cc. can't imagine you'd need more than that in a single shot, especially if you're pinning eod. Either way, it's just another option.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    I'm shooting 1cc sub q with no problems, not even the slightest pip. Some are doing 1.5cc. can't imagine you'd need more than that in a single shot, especially if you're pinning eod. Either way, it's just another option. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    You are the first I've heard of doing more than 0.5cc.

My buddy just gave up doing 0.5cc subQ.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm shooting 1cc sub q with no problems, not even the slightest pip. Some are doing 1.5cc. can't imagine you'd need more than that in a single shot, especially if you're pinning eod. Either way, it's just another option.
    Bad advice. The guy has high bf and is complaining of glute shots, clearly he is getting glute lumps from not reaching muscle, basically a subq shot.

I don't buy it for a second. 1.5ml subQ, while I suppose is possible, would not be prudent. It would take 10 minutes to inject even with hot oil. Pointless to use more than .5ml subject unless daily injections (or very frequent) were being done. So I wouldn't say it's another option.

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Couch my bro

It doesn't hurt anymore going in I don't feel it much.

I done side quads a few times but got bad PIP
    DROY likes this.

I prefer top of quads.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I rotate 5 sites.... Peck, peck, right glute, quad, quad.

Trying the left glute with the left hand is just a hot mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks bros
    You should always try to rotate injection sites to limit scar tissue. You can always include quads as they are(for me) the most accessible. Depending on volume you could also include tris, bis, and calves.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some smart people are saying that less converts to estro and DHT, and a longer steadier tmax/cmax (plasma percentage) if you inject into fat instead of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Some smart people are saying that less converts to estro and DHT, and a longer steadier tmax/cmax (plasma percentage) if you inject into fat instead of muscle.
    Are you saying to run cycle volume subQ? I get the reason for TRT, but not the amounts of oil we use on cycle

Thread Information