Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Newbie needing some advice!!!!!

antrb1 is offline New Member

Newbie needing some advice!!!!!

if i have low t why do i have to wait til my body-fat is down to 15% before i take test cyp. my body-fat is 27-30% 45yr old 6'0,,,also is it best for anavar to take 20, 30 mg longer cycle or a short one of 40, 50, 60mg.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your Dr prescribes it for lot T and monitors you while on it, there is no issue. If you just take it, youre more likely to experience uncontrollable estrogen levels that will need blood work for monitoring. If you do have low t, which is likely at your stats, your Dr will have no problems putting you on. If he does, find a new Dr.
    clarky. likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is just smart advice in general but if you have low T it's a different situation your doctor can closely monitor it and add more ai as needed. I'm guessing a fairly high ai dose will end up being needed with so much fat.
    PT1982 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar will do nothing for you.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have low T I would correct the low T regardless if I had 80%BF. (Is that possible btw? Lol)

Low T isn't exactly beneficial in keeping body fat down either.

And now I agree that anavar won't do much for you,
    rather correct the low T. (With T)
    Then you can into anavar down the road.
    clarky. and PT1982 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Post any info you have in the TRT section. Also have a read at this link http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by pt1982 View Post
    if your dr prescribes it for lot t and monitors you while on it, there is no issue. If you just take it, youre more likely to experience uncontrollable estrogen levels that will need blood work for monitoring. If you do have low t, which is likely at your stats, your dr will have no problems putting you on. If he does, find a new dr.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoxin8 View Post
    if you have low t i would correct the low t regardless if i had 80%bf. (is that possible btw? Lol)

low t isn't exactly beneficial in keeping body fat down either.

And now i agree that anavar won't do much for you,
    rather correct the low t. (with t)
    then you can into anavar down the road.

x2...
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    if i have low t why do i have to wait til my body-fat is down to 15% before i take test cyp. my body-fat is 27-30% 45yr old 6'0,,,also is it best for anavar to take 20, 30 mg longer cycle or a short one of 40, 50, 60mg.
    If you have been diagnosed with low T byy an endo....you don't. The dose that is prescribed by any endo usually is not a significant dose to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    Didn't you post another one like this? Stick with the TRT your doctor prescribe for your low T. You will be under his supervision and you will lose fat with the TRT dosage. With your body fat being that high, exogenous Test has a higher chance of triggering gynomastica in your glands. Gyno is pre-cancerous. That means it can be life threatening. So, on one side cycling with AAS can make you look better. On the other side, you can come down with gyno which might require surgery to remove or turn into a full blown cancer. I would say that the risk is very high for looking good. If you stay with the TRT regiment, you will drop body fat and your doc will make sure you are healthy while you are doing so. Be patient, you will cycle AAS. Just not now.

antrb1 is offline New Member
    I appreciate all the advice "Brothers in Beast Mode".....Thank you!

Thread Information