Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Damn Can I at Least take SARMs

antrb1 is offline New Member

Damn Can I at Least take SARMs

So I was informed that I need to stop taking my Test Cyp and I guess wait until I get down to 15% body fat, which by then pigs will have flown and so will have car's but whatever. So now my question is this, do SARMs work ? and if so can I at least take SARM's ? Oh yeah I was also told that Anavar will not do anything for me at all. I was given 100 10mg tabs and I read on this website that Anavar will work and happens to be one of the safest to take, but would it be better to take 20mg,30mg longer cycle or a shorter cycle 40mg, 50, or 60mg. ( yes I know shit, I know, wait til I lose some freakin weight
    Last edited by antrb1; 03-10-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your stats? Bf % ?

Sarms are just as bad if not worse for u. In my opinion.
    Plus they don't do shit compared to aas.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    So I was informed that I need to stop taking my Test Cyp and I guess wait until I get down to 15% body fat, which by then pigs will have flown and so will have car's but whatever. So now my question is this, do SARMs work ? and if so can I at least take SARM's ? Oh yeah I was also told that Anavar will not do anything for me at all. I was given 100 10mg tabs and I read on this website that Anavar will work and happens to be one of the safest to take, but would it be better to take 20mg,30mg longer cycle or a shorter cycle 40mg, 50, or 60mg. ( yes I know shit, I know, wait til I lose some freakin weight
    Sarms are an excelent choice when it comes to getting in shape prior a cycle.
    Because they dont turn into estrogen.

But remember, they may tax the ARfreshness.
    But its more important to reach that 15% "limit".

Cholestrolfriendly lifestyle would be important cause u most likely will start a run with a hdl in the 20s.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As I stated that anavar will do nothing for you even once you're in shape you'd need a lot more than that. Cardio and diet is the answer stop looking for short cuts. Hard work and discipline is all you need. Start doing hours of cardio every day I know it sucks but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Cardio and diet is the answer stop looking for short cuts.
    bit hypocritical

Just my 2 cents, not trying to be rude.......lol
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try some peptides if you just want to do something. They'll make you feel pretty good and give you a mental edge in the gym. I know you're discouraged, but Redz gave you solid advice. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but your health is more important than just blindly jumping on. If you are Low T as you stated in your other thread, you should have no problem getting your Dr to help you out legally and safely.

Cardio and diet is the answer stop looking for short cuts.
    bit hypocritical

Just my 2 cents, not trying to be rude.......lol
    You don't know me.. I cut naturally from 241 down to 185 when I was younger. I didn't use steroids for years after that still. I got up to 3 hours of cardio per day with an extreme diet I don't need to hear about being a hypocrite I practice what I preach.
    PT1982 likes this.

You don't know me.. I cut naturally from 241 down to 185 when I was younger. I didn't use steroids for years after that still. I got up to 3 hours of cardio per day with an extreme diet I don't need to hear about being a hypocrite I practice what I preach.
    Yeah you dont advice/practice/like shortcuts, stil u have done several cycles and posted 12 k+ posts at a steroidforum. Ok man, whatever...
    Or, shortcuts are ok IF you do the dirtywork first...

You know people with high bf should not cycle I'm trying to help people not grow breast or worse. The fact I advise responsible cycling and have helped many people with cycles shouldn't be a detriment to my character. There is a limit to being natural which is where the safest possible time to responsibly use steroids is there. I have seen people online and in person mess up using steroids when they shouldn't. I'm just trying to prevent people making awful choices.

Also you post 1500+ post per year that is more than me I've just been here helping people almost a decade.

Bruh I no and realize it takes a clean diet and hard work, but i'll put in work enhanced too This past 3yrs have been hell!. tried to it explain but I guess it was too long. Plus I'm no a kid anymore , I'm 45!!

Doctor prescribed trt would be better see if you qualify.

I appreciate the honesty big man nice looking out..

Also you post 1500+ post per year that is more than me I've just been here helping people almost a decade.
    Common redz. Ive seen u around. A lot. U do help alot of people, with wize tips as far as i can judge.
    Your character is among the best. And i didnt question you as a person or rolemodel.
    Just your noshortcutpolicy.

My wife is like this. I may critize her socks colour and all of a suddon she thinks she is ugly and i doesnt love her anymore.

Sure you nailed your AI last time, man?
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

Why are SARMs Worse

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Sarms are an excelent choice when it comes to getting in shape prior a cycle.
    Because they dont turn into estrogen.

But remember, they may tax the ARfreshness.
    But its more important to reach that 15% "limit".

Cholestrolfriendly lifestyle would be important cause u most likely will start a run with a hdl in the 20s.
    So I could use SARMs to help cut weight before a cycle?

I appreciate the honesty big man nice looking out..
    My bad Sila Just figured out how to respond to qoutes..

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Try some peptides if you just want to do something. They'll make you feel pretty good and give you a mental edge in the gym. I know you're discouraged, but Redz gave you solid advice. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but your health is more important than just blindly jumping on. If you are Low T as you stated in your other thread, you should have no problem getting your Dr to help you out legally and safely.
    Yeah he will bro but its hella exspensive and I don't have the money.

You know people with high bf should not cycle I'm trying to help people not grow breast or worse. The fact I advise responsible cycling and have helped many people with cycles shouldn't be a detriment to my character. There is a limit to being natural which is where the safest possible time to responsibly use steroids is there. I have seen people online and in person mess up using steroids when they shouldn't. I'm just trying to prevent people making awful choices.
    Redz I feel you man and good looking out, but Red dog you have no clue what I've been through the past almost three years, I is not the fact of a shortcut , I just want to get big again and i behind the proverbial eight ball so to speak.

23-25%

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    OP start a thread on the diet section and post your current fat loss diet and what results you have been getting.

Also post your workout and cardio regime in that thread.

Sadly there are no shortcuts. You have, no doubt, spent many years getting to the level of bodyfat you are now it will take some time to change.

23-25%
    You say 27-30% in your other thread. Most people massive underestimate their bodyfat so I always add a few % to what most people say so 30% minimum?

Here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0891.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	168222

Common redz. Ive seen u around. A lot. U do help alot of people, with wize tips as far as i can judge.
    Your character is among the best. And i didnt question you as a person or rolemodel.
    Just your noshortcutpolicy.

My wife is like this. I may critize her socks colour and all of a suddon she thinks she is ugly and i doesnt love her anymore.

Sure you nailed your AI last time, man?
    Maybe the word short cut isn't the best but people need to learn about the right way to do things. There's already enough bad stigma around this game we don't need to feed the trolls looking to bad mouth this game more than they already do. I do have the best interest at heart with what I tell people. Not trying to be a hypocrite but I just want people to be aware of risks hell i've expiramented and I'm not against that but I'll always inform someone who is at increased risk.

So I could use SARMs to help cut weight before a cycle?
    Yes indeed. Thats what sarms for in our world. Dylan Gemelli, even if he sells them suggests thats the best way.
    But with redz' tips. You gotta do your cardio and eat rigth.
    I would suggest a mk677 sr9009 Lgd combi 6 weeks in front of a 10 week cycle.
    The best is ofcourse that u can make it without them, as redz says. But if you cant, then try them.
    But remember. Not much will happen if you dont train and eat rigth. Though, mk will get u leaner no matter what, sr boost your stamina while you train and burn fat and lgd will help u not loose muscles if u cut calories.

Maybe I'm wrong have you worked with 30% bf people and had positive results without bad sides cycling? I just haven't seen that.

I have seen people get fatter more often then improve when they are obese and cycling.

Maybe I'm wrong have you worked with 30% bf people and had positive results without bad sides cycling? I just haven't seen that.
    Sil is 20% minimum at all times. Although he has had quite a bundle of issues since his last cycle.

Maybe the word short cut isn't the best but people need to learn about the right way to do things. There's already enough bad stigma around this game we don't need to feed the trolls looking to bad mouth this game more than they already do. I do have the best interest at heart with what I tell people. Not trying to be a hypocrite but I just want people to be aware of risks hell i'vexpiramented and I'm not against that but I'll always inform someone who is at increased risk.
    Ok ok. Even i see you are not a guy who should be called hypocrite. I was...usj...dunno...thaugth i was talking to Marcus or something lol

Sorry Redz. Keep up the good work

It's all good I'd rather get feedback I catch myself being quick to jump to conclusions. Ultimately I just hope to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Sil is 20% minimum at all times. Although he has had quite a bundle of issues since his last cycle.
    The only bundles of issues in my life are you and a couple of your staff-friends.

The only bundles of issues in my life are you and a couple of your staff-friends.
    i don't know the history but I've noticed they seem to ride you pretty bad. I missed the bulk of the last 2 years on here that's probably why I don't know exactly what's up. I saw your thread but only glanced at it.

i don't know the history but I've noticed they seem to ride you pretty bad. I missed the bulk of the last 2 years on here that's probably why I don't know exactly what's up. I saw your thread but only glanced at it.
    Yes they ride me pretty bad. Stil, im the one who get suspended. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    You can use the one on one section to iron those out if you like.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar will do nothing?
    I agree that running a c17aa oral with high BF isn't very healthy,
    changing lipid profiles and all, and i personally find anavar to be pretty mild,
    but I wouldn't go so far as saying it does nothing.

At 45 and previous AAS usage I could see some room for using low doses while dieting, with the caveat the the OP must know the risks are greater.

A friend of mine (not a shining example of how to cycle, but anyway) has very easy to gain fat weight. He would use mostly EQ along with some test (low test dose) while training to get both more muscular and lose weight at the same time. If the OP doesn't care that he may end up (or will likely) on TRT for life then this is a possibility.
    But if you don't want to risk, or minimize chances of ending up on TRT,
    I'd diet down first, and run short cycles.

With non or low aromatizing drugs BF doesn't need to cause estrogen issues,
    but it is more likely and overall it's less healthy.

It's just, the friend I'm talking about lost massive amounts of fat and gained muscle over a period of like two months.
    (He did this several times as he often quit training and just worked a lot, eating bad and regaining the fat)
    Like I said, he wasn't an example of how to do it,
    but showed good progress the times he did things right.
    He could probably have lost the fat equally fast without AAS,
    but then he wouldn't have gained muscle in the process.

I'm throwing it out there,
    just know that what he did wasn't the safest way for sure.
    So I'd advice not to, but there comes a point where people do it anyways,
    and if you do, and isn't scared of long cycles (TRT),
    then use moderate doses of low aromatizing compounds with a tiny amount of T. And I'd rather use an injectable than an oral like anavar.
    That's because anavar is C17aa and would probably affect lipid profile more than f.ex EQ or primo.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 03-11-2017 at 05:50 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Your absolutely right,,,not even close to being able to be compared to AAS. The few that we have ran trials with left us VERY disappointed.
    songdog likes this.

Bruh I no and realize it takes a clean diet and hard work, but i'll put in work enhanced too This past 3yrs have been hell!. tried to it explain but I guess it was too long. Plus I'm no a kid anymore , I'm 45!!
    If your body fat's near 25% and you can't lose a % of it no matter what you try, you need to go see your doc and ask for a full spectrum hormone test. It could be that your body's not making any Testosterone and you might be a candidate for Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Before you cycle AAS you need to, IMO, 1) line out your internal hormones (TRT? lymph nodes? pituitary?), 2) then you need to get on a good eating regiment, 3) concentrate on cutting body fat (cardio, weight training, biking, whatever it takes), 4) woohoo, you're now ready to cycle AAS. Don't look at AAS as a short cut. I'm over 10 years older than you and I still look like my avatar. I follow the outline I just gave you. Good luck.

Thread Information