• 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: 4 gear options / help me build my next cycle

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

4 gear options / help me build my next cycle

listen, clash at demon head:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ91...YyfI3&index=19

2 parts: 1. available gear and 2. length of cycle and period i'm supplementing with test.

3 / 30ml vials: Test E
    3 / 30ml vials: Deca
    3 / 30ml vials: Tren E
    3 / 10ml vials: Test Prop

I don't know how long i want to cycle, or supplement with test.

end //

I actually have some questions about side control and PCT.

2 parts: 1. Side controls and 2. PCT.

a. HCG is being used, so i don't plan on taking the HRT plunge yet.
    b. Exemestane (constant 24mg / day)
    c. i heard nolvadex can be used on cycle and should be for gyno sensitive. especially a 19 nor and gyno sensitive?
    d. Bromocriptin. i'll keep this on the side if using a 19nor?
    e. clomid (PCT only)

2. i only know about vanilla style PCTs. nothing interesting at all here:
    Clomid at 100/100/50/50
    Nolvdex at 40/40/20/20
    considering peptides of some kind here. any suggestions?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-12-2017 at 08:10 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age? Stats? Previous cycle history?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Age? Stats? Previous cycle history?
    ^^^^this. I'll be glad to help you design because it's fun. But we do need to know about you. And what are your goals? That will determine a lot of what we'd suggest.

Blog Entries
    33, 69" tall, 14% BF, 184lb, 5 cycles. i used to weigh 160lb.

i want more lean muscle mass without getting up to 16% BF
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-12-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: forgot goal

How long since last cycle?

Also what were you previous cycles and doses?

Blog Entries
    sweet thanks bro,

i finished my last cycle late September.

i dieted.
    400mg deca / week
    500mg test E / week

cycle before that was sus 250 and Tren Ace. 200mg Tren Ace / 500mg Test. did a lot of running while on this one. the last week i doubled the tren. wow.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-12-2017 at 08:49 PM.

You're very very light to have done 5 cycles. You're going to have to be more focused on eating and that's no joke. You know I'm really not trying to bust your balls. You really do need to concentrate on it because at your size and 5 cycles under your belt, you should much much heavier. So this time, put your time into eating. With that said, I'd consider test only or test/deca . I'm really uncomfortable with actually advising you on which direction to go because anyone who's willing to run AAS needs to be as serious about eating/diet as they are about training and anabolics. Please go to the diet section and get advice from there as well. Good luck to you.
    Too-$mall and songdog like this.

You could run Test E with Tren E maybe 500 test/400 Tren. You could also run test prop for the first couple weeks and also leading up to pct but that's not necessary. Hcg through the cycle twice per week. That seems like a fairly high aromasin dose I'd consider trying 12.5mg eod and adjust from there. Save the Nolva for pct. I would run any prolactin control unless sides present themselves but keeping estrogen in check should be enough.

I'm saying all this but the truth is your diet likely does need tweaking so it would be best to work on that first.
    PT1982 and jackedandtan like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Bro,

i have really serious weight standards. as soon as i pass 186lb i get taped frequently. anything over 18%BF and the consequences are serious. I even get ridiculed for being over 186lb regardless of BF%. there is a lot more to that, but you probably don't want to hear about it. i understand.

This is a serious place for Olympians and guys that want to get huge, or be Olympians. im not even close to their level and i dont really want to be. i hate huffing and puffing and being slow. i just want to throw on a couple pounds in the gym, increase sex drive and be able to perform better at work. I used to be obsessed with putting on weight.

That's why i started using juice, but now i like gear because of the way it makes me feel and interact with the world. i know. that's technically abuse.

one day i will gladly become an HRT patient and i'll crash no more.
    PT1982 likes this.

It's not about Being huge but even for speed you could still be bigger look at sprinters they aren't small. What sports or athletics do you do?

Blog Entries
    You could run Test E with Tren E maybe 500 test/400 Tren. You could also run test prop for the first couple weeks and also leading up to pct but that's not necessary. Hcg through the cycle twice per week. That seems like a fairly high aromasin dose I'd consider trying 12.5mg eod and adjust from there. Save the Nolva for pct. I would run any prolactin control unless sides present themselves but keeping estrogen in check should be enough.

I'm saying all this but the truth is your diet likely does need tweaking so it would be best to work on that first.
    cool man, Thanks. i'll continue thinking about it.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post

cool man, Thanks. i'll continue thinking about it.
    I don't think steroids work for you man.

Blog Entries
    It's not about Being huge but even for speed you could still be bigger look at sprinters they aren't small. What sports or athletics do you do?
    Marines

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I don't think steroids work for you man.
    they do. if they didn't i wouldn't be doing this. and size isn't the point. i didn't want to be rude, and i'm continuing to consider other opinions. like yours.

Well again it wouldn't hurt to check out the diet forum but I think you understand the cycle I proposed. I find test E/ Tren E pretty much the pinnacle of 2 compound cycles.

they do. if they didn't i wouldn't be doing this. and size isn't the point. i didn't want to be rude, and i'm continuing to consider other opinions. like yours.
    I wouldn't run gear like that.

What about shifty feeling lack if energy and such during pct?

I'd rather just be nattty and full of steam. Than on and off

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    What exactly do you do in the marines that they worry about your bf% and weight that seriously? I was in the military and it wasn't that serious, i had buddies who were well over 240 and ripped in the service and i also knew fat guys. I mean idk what you do so i cant generalize it i guess because i wasn't a marine idk what kind of shit they put you guys through but you seem really focused on numbers and not aesthetics, strength and size which makes me wonder why you've choosen to take steroids when what you're looking for could very easily be achieved naturally

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Marines
    Yeah I remember that game they played.

Blog Entries
    it's probably just the American institution in me, but "i'm abusing steroids ." probably fact because i dont really have a reason to do them. i almost have everything i want and a path for more. i just like the juice. i have drug seeking behaviors... another fact. redz was pretty on point. that is what i was thinking.

but, i'm keeping all doors open here. listening. i'm still going to juice. what the heck else am i going to do with this gear guys? competition is stiff in my arena and i'm getting old. i an't gonna be a fat crusty fucker on his way to retirement that all the young guys mock when i'm not around. you know what i'm saying? gotta stay mean. gotta stay sharp. i need the energy and aggressiveness.

i'm really bad about keeping my steam if you know what i mean. i'm used to being on empty and during PCT and recovery i don't feel much different, except i'm not interested in sex all that much. less energy. that's all i notice

Sorry Rich, i can't tell you more. i don't plan on getting out any decade soon. if i was retired sure.

So... i'm thinking i'll maintain test at around 500mg / week and dose 200mg tren e / week. i'll test prop in the first month, or 2 while the test e builds. the tren will start low and end at maybe 400mg / week. can't say really. i've got some uniforms that i need to keep fitting into, otherwise suspicions may raise. i'm thinking 16 weeks. with another 6 weeks at normal / high test levels.

what can i say? are there not guys that like gear for gear? viril, dominant, sharp, sexy, faster
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

No sense to use prop while the E builds up. You're asking for premature sides. I don't like running test equal or more than tren . The side effects worsen for me x10. When I run tren, I never go over 150mgs of test (I'm at 100 right now) and let the tren be the workhorse. You really need to focus on on your diet regardless. I'm only being honest with you.

Run a consistent dose don't change it just pick one and stick with it.

No sense to use prop while the E builds up. You're asking for premature sides. I don't like running test equal or more than tren . The side effects worsen for me x10. When I run tren, I never go over 150mgs of test (I'm at 100 right now) and let the tren be the workhorse. You really need to focus on on your diet regardless. I'm only being honest with you.
    i like how fast prop kicks in I definitely get results quicker. Everyone's a bit different with the test to Tren ratios.
    PT1982 likes this.

i like how fast prop kicks in I definitely get results quicker. Everyone's a bit different with the test to Tren ratios.
    You are right. Test to tren ratios are different for everyone. Seems not one person is the same in that regard. I actually lower my TRT dose when using tren and I can have little to 0 sides. I remember a big wig here years ago that recommended it, so I tried it. I've ran test as low as 50mgs weekly on Tren. My best friend uses 1 gram of test and 500mgs of tren and loves it. Although he admits to hard sides. And I do love prop. It was my first official cycle. Anyways, I'm doing something totally new with my blast because of you. I'm now wanting to try methyl tren! I'm doing 37.5mgs of tren and 150mgs of mast and 100mgs of var daily. I hope to end this and do the methyl tren solo, hence why I'm keeping the tren fairly low. I'll probably hit you up for some pointers.

Methyl tren is an experience for sure buy a case of tums though lol.
    PT1982 likes this.

Blog Entries
    thanks,

i didn't know that about stacking gears. is there any logical/sensible way to use prop here along with Test E and Tren E? I won't push the issue if you are sure there isn't a good way. it's going to be a hard choice then, lol

Running things on the low end in a consistent manner makes sense for me. I think im asking because i've never used prop and i always hear about how everybody loves it and how it starts working fast. when i was taking Test E i felt a difference within a week, but the gains didn't come until about week 4.5. got beefier and I seemed leaner looking in the mirror. prop is surprisingly looking like the way to go, but i'm still undecided. decisions decisions. i'll be keeping this thread alive.

I'm posting bloods in under 2 weeks. assuming i'm healthy, nothing is stopping me.

thanks,

i didn't know that about stacking gears. is there any logical/sensible way to use prop here along with Test E and Tren E? I won't push the issue if you are sure there isn't a good way. it's going to be a hard choice then, lol

Running things on the low end in a consistent manner makes sense for me. I think im asking because i've never used prop and i always hear about how everybody loves it and how it starts working fast. when i was taking Test E i felt a difference within a week, but the gains didn't come until about week 4.5. got beefier and I seemed leaner looking in the mirror. prop is surprisingly looking like the way to go, but i'm still undecided. decisions decisions. i'll be keeping this thread alive.

I'm posting bloods in under 2 weeks. assuming i'm healthy, nothing is stopping me.
    Look into TEST BASE or "T.N.E." (test no ester) its fucking immediate and half life of a few hours...

Blog Entries
    no lol,

that's too fast, but it's making me think about how long i really want to be replacing my own natural test and how soon i want to become an HRT patient.

Thread Information