Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Pinning with delts

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Pinning with delts

Ive only ever pinned in the shoulder, rotating with every injection, anything wrong with that, or does it just come down to preference? I've never had any issues going just shoulders, but hearing other guys going on the thighs, bicep, ass.....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you pin twice a week its ok, as each site should only be pinned once every week to avoid scar tissue.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Ive only ever pinned in the shoulder, rotating with every injection, anything wrong with that, or does it just come down to preference? I've never had any issues going just shoulders, but hearing other guys going on the thighs, bicep, ass.....
    Its fine if your doing ok with it. I rotate glutes, delts and biceps.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I pin debts and tris exclusively. I actually have to make myself give the triceps a break. It is really good to have a good rotation for sure because my delts and tris are like driving a nail in a 2x4.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I definitely prefer to rotate sites.

Chest, bi's, tri's, delts

8 sites and all are painless. With the chest tho.... you have to get over the "I'm going to stab my heart" feeling. It's easier and less painful than quads IMO.

Bi's were surprisingly painless and if you work arms right after the injection the pump is crazy lol
    PT1982 and NACH3 like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I definitely prefer to rotate sites.

Chest, bi's, tri's, delts

8 sites and all are painless. With the chest tho.... you have to get over the "I'm going to stab my heart" feeling. It's easier and less painful than quads IMO.

Bi's were surprisingly painless and if you work arms right after the injection the pump is crazy lol
    Bis haha always freaked me out. I'm so vascular in my arms that I have to be extra careful. I've pined bis a few times, and every single time I've hit or went through a vein and bled like a stuck pig. It turns my stomach just thinning about it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Bis haha always freaked me out. I'm so vascular in my arms that I have to be extra careful. I've pined bis a few times, and every single time I've hit or went through a vein and bled like a stuck pig. It turns my stomach just thinning about it.
    Bis used to freak me out it's by far my favorite site! The pump is like no other - and it stretches the fascia to a degree(not like SEOs)

You have to go in from the side 90* not from the top

I use delts tris(if I can reach lol) glutes, quads, chest, bis
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-18-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Bis used to freak me out it's by far my favorite site! The pump is like no other - and it stretches the fascia to a degree(not like SEOs)

I may just have to give this another shot

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    cool post bro,

i started pinning my glute, then delts, then quads. the next frontier is the calves if it ever comes to that. i got some test prop, so it just might. with that said i have favorites.

glutes for sure, so easy. then delts, then quads. after you de-virginize the muscle it doesn't stay near as sore for near as long. i think depending on how thin your skin is and how big the muscle is you can do other places. if my chest was bigger i'd consider pinning there, near the shoulder. i've done it intra-m with slin pins before. the volume was the same actually. i like the once a week method.

who wants scars? christ, not sure i'll ever stick a needle in my biceps.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall
    cool post bro, i started pinning my glute, then delts, then quads. the next frontier is the calves if it ever comes to that. i got some test prop, so it just might. with that said i have favorites. glutes for sure, so easy. then delts, then quads. after you de-virginize the muscle it doesn't stay near as sore for near as long. i think depending on how thin your skin is and how big the muscle is you can do other places. if my chest was bigger i'd consider pinning there, near the shoulder. i've done it intra-m with slin pins before. the volume was the same actually. i like the once a week method. who wants scars? christ, not sure i'll ever stick a needle in my biceps.
    Biceps are child's play compared to calves lol. Fvck that noise..... I'll never pin calves. That's coming from someone who pins the pecs too
    PT1982 and Too-$mall like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Biceps are child's play compared to calves lol. Fvck that noise..... I'll never pin calves. That's coming from someone who pins the pecs too
    No freaking kidding!
    Too-$mall likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    cool post bro,

i started pinning my glute, then delts, then quads. the next frontier is the calves if it ever comes to that. i got some test prop, so it just might. with that said i have favorites.

glutes for sure, so easy. then delts, then quads. after you de-virginize the muscle it doesn't stay near as sore for near as long. i think depending on how thin your skin is and how big the muscle is you can do other places. if my chest was bigger i'd consider pinning there, near the shoulder. i've done it intra-m with slin pins before. the volume was the same actually. i like the once a week method.

who wants scars? christ, not sure i'll ever stick a needle in my biceps.
    Pinning calves is horrible, and you more than likely wont walk right for days. Usually 1 time is all it takes to never consider it again.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Do you always pin them bi laterally? Which head do you pin? I never tried, and everything I see shows going in from the top. Do you use slin pins, if not what do you use to pin bis?

Thread Information