Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By antrb1
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Please Brothers Will Someone Who Really KNOws TEll me.....

antrb1 is offline New Member

Please Brothers Will Someone Who Really KNOws TEll me.....

Brother's Will someone who really truly knows please tell me if sarm's actually work like advertised and if they are relativity safe to use. What are the rules for using them..(same as aas) ? I know this question has been probably asked a thousand times, but I keep getting different answers. So if you have personal experience or is close to someone who has used them, please let me know truthfully brother to brother....

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sure. They do work. I have never gotten results with them like I have with AAS, but I've had luck on them. What are you looking at using and what is your goal? There are certain ones that you can bulk on and ones to cut on. Diet, like with AAS, plays the most important part in what you are aiming to do. I won't recommend them for long durations. But I have used several. Some I've found useless for me and others beneficial
    antrb1 likes this.

antrb1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Sure. They do work. I have never gotten results with them like I have with AAS, but I've had luck on them. What are you looking at using and what is your goal? There are certain ones that you can bulk on and ones to cut on. Diet, like with AAS, plays the most important part in what you are aiming to do. I won't recommend them for long durations. But I have used several. Some I've found useless for me and others beneficial
    What I would like for them to do is to help lower body fat % and to gain strength if that is possible, if that is a contradiction, I would have to say that right now cutting is probably more important to me currently.
    PT1982 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    To lower fat you do it through cardio and diet. Many ppl get disappointed to use steroids to lose fat as you will get an increase in weight and water retention, and if your bodyfat isnt low enough you dont see any gains on the mirror. Plus side effects with high bf are much worse.

SARMs are old steroids abandoned formulas, that were abandoned cause they didnt work as good as the existing steroids, useless in my opinion. You still need a test base for it and they are as supressive (in effective dosages) as the normal orals.

Here's an unbiased ostarine log: http://forums.steroid.com/sarms-sele...etailed-4.html

Its a great log, plenty of info. Make sure you read page 4, post #132.
    PT1982, DocToxin8 and antrb1 like this.

-Nac- is offline New Member
    Take anything you may have read at the evo forums with a block of salt. Lots of misinformation and shilling there.

As noted above, they will tend to be supressive, and they will knock your lipids around. Especially LGD.

If not getting bloods, Id say treat them as any other hormonal and PCT with a SERM regardless.

Some users get great results while others say SARMS are crap. Most of the research I have found when people DO get the results say they are slow mild gains....whether to say thats 'great' is to each his own. IMO they are no substitute for the real deal.
    PT1982 likes this.

Id personally only recommend them if you werent prepared to pin.

Otherwise test has the much better overall profile.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    What I would like for them to do is to help lower body fat % and to gain strength if that is possible, if that is a contradiction, I would have to say that right now cutting is probably more important to me currently.
    That's not a contradiction, as that's the goal of us all for the most part, lol. Mr BB covered most everything you need and is totally right about diet being the main factor. I didn't get past his post yet, so if you mentioned it already I apologize. But what is yout body fat% right now and how long have you been training?

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    The summation of what I've heard, seen and done, with regard to the issue of SARMS :
    Analogy:
    If this community were a fishing village.
    We would be talking about a nice outboard motor on a 30-foot boat.
    Sarms would be the equivalent of rowboats.

...Your time would be better spent as a farmer.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antrb1 View Post
    Brother's Will someone who really truly knows please tell me if sarm's actually work like advertised and if they are relativity safe to use. What are the rules for using them..(same as aas) ? I know this question has been probably asked a thousand times, but I keep getting different answers. So if you have personal experience or is close to someone who has used them, please let me know truthfully brother to brother....

I cant speak for all of them but I was certainly disappointed with OSTARINE after several runs at various dosages. I wont use it again myself.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I cant speak for all of them but I was certainly disappointed with OSTARINE after several runs at various dosages. I wont use it again myself.
    Ostarine is absolutely rubbish at increasing lean mass; press releases would suggest it was pretty much abandoned at whatever research phase it was at because the FDA was wanting to see it increase muscle tissue at a greater extent than it actually did. Decent if youre running an agressive kcal deficit and wanting to preserve myscle tissue.

LGD seems to have the best results. But itll tend to fubar lipids, and lethargy can present an issue. So, youd end up wanting to add another compound (epiandro, or trestolone, etc) to combat that.

Meh, pin test.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where's Sil when you need him. LOL

Thread Information