Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Test Cyp and Tren Ace cycle help

Maxknuckles is offline New Member

Test Cyp and Tren Ace cycle help

Not sure how to start and end the cycle with PCT timing with fast ester tren ace and slow ester Cyp.

Going to be 200mg Tren Ace for 10 Weeks and running Test Cyp 200mg for 12 to 15 weeks. Have AI, Caber, HCG for on cycle and Nolva for PCT.

Questions: Should I wait to start the tren once the Cyp has kicked in? (tren starts 2 weeks after I start Cyp) and end my Cyp 2 weeks before PCT (while still pinning tren till 3 days before the PCT should start)?

Or should I start tren and cyp at the same time and end the tren before I am done with the cyp so pct would start two weeks after my last Cyp pin but long after my last tren pin.

or should the tren be in the middle, start the tren one week after starting CYP and stop pinning cyp and tren at the same time and start the pct after two weeks......or stop pinning them at the same time but start the pct after 3 days even though Cyp is still in my system?

This is confusing because I have different esters, I am not sure if I can start and anyway I wan or there is a specific way to go into pct and and start the cycle.

Should I start pct 3 days after last tren pin or 3 weeks after last cyp pin
    Last edited by Maxknuckles; 03-16-2017 at 10:24 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start the pct based off of the cyp. If you're running the test c for 12 weeks and the tren a for 10, I would start the tren on week 3. That is what I would do. Or you could start it later and run the tren a couple of weeks after the last shot of test. It might benefit you that way more to your liking.
    songdog likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Not enough information. First time on Tren ? First Cycle?

Basically looks like a Trt Test with Tren cycle. Tren is hard to live with for more than 8-weeks for most. I would shorten the cycle to 8- weeks because running 200 Test C only a week is not going to do anything worthwhile for you. Start both at same time and end at same time.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats!

Cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Not enough information. First time on Tren ? First Cycle?

Basically looks like a Trt Test with Tren cycle. Tren is hard to live with for more than 8-weeks for most. I would shorten the cycle to 8- weeks because running 200 Test C only a week is not going to do anything worthwhile for you. Start both at same time and end at same time.

It is Tren Ace so I can stop it if it gets too harsh, plan on 10 week cycle and if it it too bad I can adjust accordingly. I want to run the cyp at a trt does because I don't want high estro on tren and 200 is plenty anyways to grow. I blew up on 4 before.

I have several test cycles and test and anavar cycle. 5'10" 185 10% BF. 30 years old.

question still stand if I wanted to run tren for 10 weeks and Cyp for 15 weeks how would I start and end the cycle with them regarding time to start each and end each and time between to start PCT.

Everything I have been reading is mixed so far.

-Nac- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxknuckles View Post
    Everything I have been reading is mixed so far.
    Often that can be an indicator that each option will have its own pros/cons, and that there is no clear superior protocol.

If it were me, doing my first tren cycle, Id want my test as "settled" as possible before adding the tren in. Meaning, the test levels are as established as possible, and Ive settled on an appropriate AI dosing schedule.

I think this tactic has numerous benefits, but will require a degree of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    Often that can be an indicator that each option will have its own pros/cons, and that there is no clear superior protocol.

If it were me, doing my first tren cycle, Id want my test as "settled" as possible before adding the tren in. Meaning, the test levels are as established as possible, and Ive settled on an appropriate AI dosing schedule.

I think this tactic has numerous benefits, but will require a degree of patience.
    Awesome, so that was how I was planning to start the cycle, let the test kick in for two weeks, then start the tren. BUT I stil do not know how to end it. I figure I should stop test two weeks before and tren 3 days before my PCT start, since that is when they will both be out of my body.

So bumping because I do not know how to end my cycle into PCT.

stop pinning cyp and tren at the same time and start the pct after two weeks......or stop pinning them at the same time but start the pct after 3 days even though Cyp is still in my system?

jimmyz2 is offline New Member
    Another good thread dies.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah he don't know how to answer questions which could help him.Tells me he is hiding something.

Thread Information