Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 4 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 4 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: very ill-advised first cycle.

  1. #1
    Johnhenson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    129

    very ill-advised first cycle.

    First, id like to say this post isn't about me its about my friend that is running a cycle and he doesn't know very much about them and I'm trying to help him because he believes what he is doing may be wrong. He doesn't want to join the forums because he's scared of what he may find.

    He ran test e for 4 weeks 250mgs a wk then 500 mgs a wk for weeks 5-7 then he stopped injecting for 2 weeks then was doing 500mgs test e for 6 weeks and n is now adding test e 250mgs a week and 200mgs of deca for 6 weeks.
    so i have questions for you guys because i told him what he's doing is not a good thing but i wanted to ask you guys so i know I'm not giving bad advice.

    1.he tells me the first "cycle" of 7 weeks were so little of Test that it didn't shut him down is this true?

    2. i told him to stop now and PCT because he pretty much ran a full cycle of test with some missed pins in-between. should he stop or should he keep going with his plan for the next 6 weeks?


    im gonna show him this post so be real with him he needs it. Unless he's doing everything correctly which i 98% don't think he is.
    thanks.

  2. #2
    PT1982 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    431
    1. That's not true
    2. He should stop and PCT
    Richard Cabeza and NACH3 like this.

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    5,763
    Is he 20 years old like you?
    PT1982 likes this.

  4. #4
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Is he 20 years old like you?
    TRT is going to be a booming field in the next decade.
    PT1982, NACH3, DCI and 1 others like this.

  5. #5
    Johnhenson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Is he 20 years old like you?
    hes 24

  6. #6
    Silabolin's Avatar
    Silabolin is online now Rude at this time... Sorry!
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,309
    Scared of what to find? What could that possible be? Guys like me pushing sarms ? A pic of marcus' ass?

    Its a scary world..
    Much safer to just inject.

    Or does he fear that some of us will track him down through his ip and service provider, show up at his house, breake through his window at nighttime and waterboard him until he tells us the exact reason why he didnt care for reading up on AIs.
    Last edited by Silabolin; 03-19-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    Quester and MToption2 like this.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    16,155
    That's a 6 month cycle cycle. And including deca ? That boy is probably never going to recover his pre cycle test. Lord knows if he has any on cycle ancillaries.

    GET HIM TO SIGN UP HERE SO WE CAN TELL HIM.
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    TRT is going to be a booming field in the next decade.
    I might have to retrain and become a gazillionaire.

    Funny though, all the good info out there yet people make more and more stupid decisions. Still, you can tell most young ones, they know best and YOLO right?!
    PT1982, Johnhenson, DCI and 1 others like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    -Nac- is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    40
    Less than 50mg of test per week can shut you down (or at least supress lh/fsh, severity depending on age). That 50mg is pretty much what guys recieving test gel for trt are getting a week.

    Lol I bet this dude self-diagnosed and concluded he wasnt shut down "cos I felt great, high libido and smashing weights in da gym bros!!"

  10. #10
    MToption2 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Guys like me pushing sarms ? A pic of marcus' ass?

    Its a scary world..
    Dude. I love your posts.

  11. #11
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    I'd like to know too
    Posts
    1,253
    150mg test e a week would definitely cause complete shutdown without an AI.
    250mg a week without a doubt.

    He's been shutdown for the entire time. Ok?
    And the break he took wasn't long enough for the test e to clear his system even, so what he never felt his own T getting up again.

    If he quits and does PCT now he's got good chances of recovery,
    but it will be harder than had he done this shorter.
    I gues he didn't use hcg either. So well, it's gonna be a crash time.
    NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    16,951
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    TRT is going to be a booming field in the next decade.
    No doubt - it's already on the up and up!

    And more and more young people are doing it blindly
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-19-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •