Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Shoulder pin issue

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Shoulder pin issue

Hi guys

My last injection was on Friday and it went pretty well up until I noticed a near microscopically small black piece of rubber in the syringe while I was injecting. I pulled the needle out and emptied the rest of the syringe into the sink (around 0.2ml of oil). And out came a tiny piece of rubber!

Getting very small and hard to see pieces of rubber in my vials seems to be happening a lot to me! That's not the issue I'm worried about though.

My left shoulder is fine really, no PIP or anything out of the ordinary by looking at it. But when I touch it (the injection site on the medial head) I can feel a hard and relatively thin part of the muscle from the top of the shoulder down to the bottom. It almost feels like shoulder separation has happened - but my right shoulder isn't like this at all!!

when I touch the hard thin piece of muscle in my left shoulder it's not sore at all - it just doesn't feel right! Especially since my right shoulder doesn't have this problem.

I may have injected a small piece of rubber into the muscle - but if I did - a ball shaped muscle abcess would develop - rather than a thin piece of the muscle feeling harder and separated yes?

I must stress that the hard thin piece of muscle isn't my entire medial head of the muscle, it just feels Like a small part of it!

Am I worrying over nothing again? Or is what I'm describing sound like a potential problem - and I may have injected rubber?

From now on I'll be drawing with 25 gauges and shining a spotlight on the syringe and vial to make sure no foreign objects are around!!!

Thanks bros

It s happened numerous times here. Keep an eye on the site for any signs of infection, redness, swelling, pop, and the like.

Seems to be a reoccurring theme....

Rubber from vial

Test vial problem

lol dragon my bro..

Both of those threads were started by me

This cycle has been not so smooth or easy to get to grips with. My next cycle hopefully will be better

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This can be an issue when you use large gauge pins to draw especially low volume where the stopper gets hit 20 times with a pin. I once had glass in a syringe from an amp but didn't inject it. For that reason alone I hate amps.
    NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    lol dragon my bro..

Both of those threads were started by me

This cycle has been not so smooth or easy to get to grips with. My next cycle hopefully will be better
    No prob. Don't forget that we are here to help you and for you to get a better 'grip' don't be afraid to ask. It will get better. Good luck.
    Last edited by 01dragonslayer; 03-22-2017 at 09:51 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    No prob. Don't forget that we are here to help you and if you to get a better 'grip' don't be afraid to ask. It will get better. Good luck.
    Agree 100% Dragonslayer!

Thank you my Bros. looking forward to my next cycle already!

Thread Information