Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Liftwithme
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Female Var only cycle

  1. #1
    Liftwithme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Female Var only cycle

    Hi everyone! I'm new to this page but have been doing lots of research on Var. I am currently 5'1 110 and been lifting for almost 3 years I'm looking for a little boost to help my plateau. I curenttly have 10mg Capsules and doesn't seem like I can easily split it in half .... let alone into 1/4ths any advice on how much I should start with ? And how to does with a capsule.... I was thinking of starting with 2.5 am and 2.5 before gym, my friend said just take the whole 10mg in the am .... help!
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  2. #2
    ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftwithme View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this page but have been doing lots of research on Var. I am currently 5'1 110 and been lifting for almost 3 years I'm looking for a little boost to help my plateau. I curenttly have 10mg Capsules and doesn't seem like I can easily split it in half .... let alone into 1/4ths any advice on how much I should start with ? And how to does with a capsule.... I was thinking of starting with 2.5 am and 2.5 before gym, my friend said just take the whole 10mg in the am .... help!
    never seen var in a capsule

  3. #3
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Cut in half. No need to cut in quarters. 10mg is standard dosage for females. I prefer u run the least amount, still get gains with least amount of sides. Try 5mg for a week or so. Takes a few days to load.

  4. #4
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    And u mean tablets right. Capsules require micro scale.

  5. #5
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    I like to start women out at 5mgs daily to see how they handle it. I've not seen anyone yet not tolerate it well. In my experience, 10mgs is a solid dose and really all a woman needs. My wife has ran it up to 20mgs daily, but she did start to retain a tad of water and minor depth to her voice until she came off. Clitoral enlargement usually happens but will subside as long as you are smart with your doses and length of your cycle. She does 10mgs a couple of hours before she hits the gym. 1 dose a day, as do I. You can always roughly spilt the powder by separating it and dumping roughly half in one side and just throw it back and recap the last 5mgs for your next dose. Or you could just do 10mgs and lower if sides start creeping up.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

  6. #6
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,853
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    And u mean tablets right. Capsules require micro scale.
    I think they have it in capsule form. As you say, you would need a scale, empty caps and some filler
    to cut the caps down from 10mg to 5mg.

  7. #7
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,022
    Will be interesting to follow this!
    Godspeed!

  8. #8
    -Nac- is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    For gods sake, any women taking var, do everything you can to make sure it is legit var. Ive read numerous horror stories where "var" has tested as dbol , etc, and had permanant masculinizing effects.

  9. #9
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    For gods sake, any women taking var, do everything you can to make sure it is legit var. Ive read numerous horror stories where "var" has tested as dbol, etc, and had permanant masculinizing effects.
    It is often faked.


    Anyone with permanent maculation took it way too long.....sounds like an excuse for lack of knowledge or urban legend IMO.
    DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

  10. #10
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,022
    Even DBOL , in sensible dosagea for women, should be possible to run without virilization.

    I've heard of DBOL / anadrol combo for women,
    (Keeping doses of both very low)
    and anadrol is supposedly quite mild for women, (in regards to menstual cycle, etc), but unless I hear from someone with personal experience of this I can't say it's anything more than hearsay.

    But var is even used in children, I believe it's the only AAS to do that.
    So naturally I'd say go with var. and we know it works.

  11. #11
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Dbol = water retention

    Just say no!
    PT1982 likes this.

  12. #12
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Dbol = water retention

    Just say no!
    I know women who use drol. Not very feminine to say the least, lol. On paper it looks fine. On subjects, I've witnessed a different story.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  13. #13
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Dbol = water retention

    Just say no!
    I can imagine so. DBOLs ability to cause water retention seems very dependent (or very aggravated) by concurrent high estrogen.
    And in females estrogen will naturally be higher.

  14. #14
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I know women who use drol. Not very feminine to say the least, lol. On paper it looks fine. On subjects, I've witnessed a different story.
    Good to know. I was sceptical.
    Oxymetholone in itself is a weak androgen,
    but being metabolized to mestanolone (methyl-DHT),
    (In horses, but i think it will do so in humans too)
    and that's very androgenic .
    PT1982 likes this.

  15. #15
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Good to know. I was sceptical.
    Oxymetholone in itself is a weak androgen,
    but being metabolized to mestanolone (methyl-DHT),
    (In horses, but i think it will do so in humans too)
    and that's very androgenic.
    I have thought the exact thing. On paper or seems as mild as nandrolones and seems it would be a sensible option. There is a local bodybuilder (female) here in Chattanooga and she says she runs drol only as her offseason bulk and says she has a noticeable mustache/beard within days. Has to shave her face daily. She is very pretty, but she's a beast and has lost a lot of feminine features. Her arms are insane! My arms are around 17-18" year round and that's about as big as they'll ever get. Hers are close to the same, but side by side she makes me look like an infant. They look 22". Sorry to get off on a rabbit trail. Lol
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  16. #16
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I can imagine so. DBOLs ability to cause water retention seems very dependent (or very aggravated) by concurrent high estrogen.
    And in females estrogen will naturally be higher.
    Estrogen.

    Ding song ding ding.

    Women win the booby prize of severe water weight gain, overnight fluff! Yayyy!! Yowsa!!
    And more hair!!!!! In places only men should have!!!!!
    DocToxin8 and almostgone like this.

  17. #17
    -Nac- is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    It is often faked.


    Anyone with permanent maculation took it way too long.....sounds like an excuse for lack of knowledge or urban legend IMO.
    I dunno, the guy who told me it happened to his wife, and I trust him unreservedly as he is absolutely meticulous in his research and his knowledge of AAS.

    I know this may not impress you at all, fair enough, but I wanted to clarify that this anecdote was not something I read of some forum random who had a friend of a friend.

  18. #18
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    It is often faked.


    Anyone with permanent maculation took it way too long.....sounds like an excuse for lack of knowledge or urban legend IMO.
    I'd agree. A woman is only going to suffer permanent effects only if they neglect the symptoms and carry on
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

  19. #19
    -Nac- is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'd agree. A woman is only going to suffer permanent effects only if they neglect the symptoms and carry on
    Whats a symptom of your voice deepening?

    Your voice deepening is a symptom. And I imagine it doesnt occur overnight. Or, worse, maybe it can happen overnight.

    Oops, too late.
    Last edited by -Nac-; 03-24-2017 at 02:08 PM.

  20. #20
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    I dunno, the guy who told me it happened to his wife, and I trust him unreservedly as he is absolutely meticulous in his research and his knowledge of AAS.

    I know this may not impress you at all, fair enough, but I wanted to clarify that this anecdote was not something I read of some forum random who had a friend of a friend.
    Pics or it didn't happen

  21. #21
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    Whats a symptom of your voice deepening?

    Your voice deepening is a symptom. And I imagine it doesnt occur overnight. Or, worse, maybe it can happen overnight.

    Oops, too late.
    I don't see any reason to throw up posts that aren't true at lower dosages. 5 - 10 mg is var is a normal dose for ladies.

    Vocal cord damage may occur at higher dosing with stacking or when girls use AAS that we shouldn't TREN , TEST high dosages or wrong esters.

    Let's just call what it is. Abuse of anabolic steroids , often by uniformed or mislead by well intentioned men and women who shouldn't be giving advice.

  22. #22
    -Nac- is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't see any reason to throw up posts that aren't true at lower dosages. 5 - 10 mg is var is a normal dose for ladies.

    Vocal cord damage may occur at higher dosing with stacking or when girls use AAS that we shouldn't TREN , TEST high dosages or wrong esters.

    Let's just call what it is. Abuse of anabolic steroids, often by uniformed or mislead by well intentioned men and women who shouldn't be giving advice.
    Wtf you on about? She thought she had var, it was dbol .

  23. #23
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    Whats a symptom of your voice deepening?

    Your voice deepening is a symptom. And I imagine it doesnt occur overnight. Or, worse, maybe it can happen overnight.

    Oops, too late.

    Let's look at this post again.

    "Or worse, maybe it can happen overnight. Oops, too late."

    1. Dbol or var, the effects are NOT OVERNIGHT.

    2. It is gradual and starts with a voice that starts to crack much like when you went thru puberty.

    3. Then voice starts to gradually lower.

    4. The OP isn't having vocal cord issues! WTF lolol.

    5. Your post refers to a person who isn't a member. WTF!?! Lololol

    No worries Nach! The important part is OP should get her var tested.
    PT1982 likes this.

  24. #24
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Let's look at this post again.

    "Or worse, maybe it can happen overnight. Oops, too late."

    1. Dbol or var, the effects are NOT OVERNIGHT.

    2. It is gradual and starts with a voice that starts to crack much like when you went thru puberty.

    3. Then voice starts to gradually lower.

    4. The OP isn't having vocal cord issues! WTF lolol.

    5. Your post refers to a person who isn't a member. WTF!?! Lololol

    No worries Nach! The important part is OP should get her var tested.
    Yes. Voice cracking would be the first symptom. At 10mgs of var, my wife usually has nothing more than slightly enlarged last 2 parts. Slight and only noticeable when "excited", which happens anyways. But at 20mgs+, her voice will start to crack within a week. First cycle we paid it no attention and thought it was just a cold or something. After a few weeks, she had been approached by several people commenting on her voice being deep. It did subside after a while, but I think it did cause some permanent damage. She sticks to 10mgs from now on. 20 was just too high.

  25. #25
    -Nac- is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    How many females do either of you know who have run 10mg+ /day of dbol , intentionally or not?

    Actually, not intentionally. If a female were intentionally running dbol she would typically be more vigilant regarding certain sides. Compared to a modest 5mg /d dose of var, at least.

  26. #26
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    How many females do either of you know who have run 10mg+ /day of dbol , intentionally or not?

    Actually, not intentionally. If a female were intentionally running dbol she would typically be more vigilant regarding certain sides. Compared to a modest 5mg /d dose of var, at least.
    Var is commonly subbed with Dbol. It happened to me Nach. Testing is imperative!

    I was running an experiment of low dose var so thankfully I only dosed 2.5mg and water retention was SEVERE!

    I don't know why any woman would rub Dbol knowingly. Female estrogen is not a friendly environment for Dbol.

  27. #27
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,466
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nac- View Post
    How many females do either of you know who have run 10mg+ /day of dbol , intentionally or not?

    Actually, not intentionally. If a female were intentionally running dbol she would typically be more vigilant regarding certain sides. Compared to a modest 5mg /d dose of var, at least.
    I know a lot that do run dbol intentionally. I've personally, on several occasions, have had what was supposed to be var, tested as dbol or drol. One or the other. That's why I never use a public powder source anymore. It happens more than it should, even if 1 in 100.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •