Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Winstrol cycle

smitty017 is offline New Member

Winstrol cycle

Hi there, i am about to start a winstrol cycle and just wanted to ask a few questions. First off i have taken it before in the past but its been awhile. I know i should take milk thristle but unsure of when i should take it. Im thinking close to the end of the cycle ? Another question is i know you should take some type of test supplement with it and wondering if GAT nirtoflex will do the trick. I dont want to stack with another steroid .Last is i have a bottle of 50 pills of 25mg should i start of with 1 pill for the first couple of days and then again at the end of the cycle to help come off of it or just go straight into 2 pills a day. Any help would be much appreciated . Thanks in advance

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    Nitroflex is a preworkout not testosterone so to Answer that question no that will not do the trick. Why are you scared to run test with winny ? And run the milk thistle the whole duration of winstrol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really have no clue on wat you are doing.Test is the base of all cycles and you need to run a ai HCG and then do a pct.You thinking you can run Winny and shut down your system with nothing to replace your natural test isn't a good idea.You should do some research on wat you are doing.I would expect this from a 19 yr old kid not a guy in his 30s.You only have 1 body treat it right educate before you medicate.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible plan, don't touch steroids until you are much more educated on the subject. Sounds like you're scared of needles.
    joshrutz56 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You really have no clue on wat you are doing.Test is the base of all cycles and you need to run a ai HCG and then do a pct.You thinking you can run Winny and shut down your system with nothing to replace your natural test isn't a good idea.You should do some research on wat you are doing.I would expect this from a 19 yr old kid not a guy in his 30s.You only have 1 body treat it right educate before you medicate.
    Agree. But again, didnt like the only one body argue, cause....man i have been saying this in many threads....common healthwize his body is better off without test.
    If were stuck with the we just have one body argue, we shouldnt run PEDs or test with winny. The worsener health from low test is nothing compared to regular too much test sides, amplified when doing another also....omg that was bad english...hope find my 2 cents in it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-22-2017 at 02:19 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did set up a oral winny solo cycle for a friend once,
    but that was 20mg ED for 4 weeks.
    With such a low dose and for short amount of time it went well,
    But at 50mg ED for over 3 weeks I'd expect pretty much 100% shutdown of T production.
    Then again, running 50mg for 25 days probably won't be to hard to recover from, but would advice against it still, simply because I don't think you'll reap enough rewards for the risks involved.
    PT1982 likes this.

Education is paramount my friend. Research here....EDUCATIONAL THREADS

I've done winstrol solo before and just used a test booster and had good results.Gat nitroflex is a hyperemia and testosterone enhancing powder. I was just wondering if that would be enough or I should use that plus another booster. Im just using this to get more cut. Not looking to put on huge size. And yes I don't like needles.
    Last edited by smitty017; 03-22-2017 at 01:41 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty017 View Post
    I've done winstrol solo before and just used a test booster and had good results.Gat nitroflex is a hyperemia and testosterone enhancing powder. I was just wondering if that would be enough or I should use that plus another booster. Im just using this to get more cut. Not looking to put on huge size. And yes I don't like needles.
    Of course you got good results. You used a powerful anabolic . A test booster won't do a thing in terms of not shutting you down. I'm not always against oral only cycles (depending on the oral), but winstrol will factually shut down the hpta. I have pages of my own blood work from years ago to prove this. I do think it's mostly dose dependant and duration of use, but to get the full effects, don't cut yourself short. And if you don't like needles, welcome to the club. I don't think any of us like them. But in this lifestyle, you have to get used to it. I can promise you that if you keep running oral only cycles, you're going to be like the rest of us and pinning anyways for TRT. That's something to think about.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Ok thanks pt1982. I'm not planning on doing any cycles after this one. If I do it will be in a few years. That's kinda why I don't wanna add any test.

My god every time I hear I'm not cycling after this I laugh. Be careful what you wish for you might just end up on trt for life.

Jonbana is offline Member
    isn't there possible effects of winy screwing up your own production that's why It needs to be run with a test base for recovery I know winny is weak in the area but it still shuts you down no? I know dbol is hard but winny is up there to I think var is safe alone but real var hard to find.

Even anavar can cause shut down. There was a guy on here that got gyno after an anavar cycle from a poor pct.

Thread Information