mrsupps is offline New Member

test suspension question

I'm an experienced lifter,ran many cycles over the years just never used BASE or SUSPENSION until now,I'm 10 weeks in to my prop var cycle
    Prob 50mg ED
    VAR 50mg spilt in half to keep levels stable etc and decided to run the suspension at the same dose as the prop ,I'm presuming it's very well suspended as it's not separating and even though there is tiny tiny grains visible to the eye they are so small it's negligible.3 days in I'm not feeling ANYTHING and it's smooth to inject so smooth i have gone back to my quads and only feeling the slightest bit on injection.I know suspension should be split between 2/3 jabs per day and i will drop on to that to see if i get a difference..My question is WHO HAS ran it and what's your feedback and in your opinion is PROP better

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test suspension is a very very poor test base to use in a blast. It's not useless by any means, but it's so hard to stabilize plasma levels if you only use it. Most, myself included, use it as a pre-workout boost. Prop is much better to use as the base. You can always add the suspension in here and there before workouts. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Test suspension is a very very poor test base to use in a blast. It's not useless by any means, but it's so hard to stabilize plasma levels if you only use it. Most, myself included, use it as a pre-workout boost. Prop is much better to use as the base. You can always add the suspension in here and there before workouts. Hope that helps.
    Yes it does thank you,IL switch back to prop i just don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it like I would have though .I was going to use it asap pre workout myself originally

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are as experienced with AAS as you claim, then 50mgs ed could be just a low dose for you. It's a solid dose, don't get me wrong, but that's the exact dose I ran on my first cycle some years ago. I stayed at that dose over many blasts, but things did begin to feel "blah". So I went to 150mgs eod, then 100mgs ed, and have ran it as high as 200mgs ed. With all the anabolics and doses I've used over the years, I find 100mgs of prop ed perfect for me these days. That is, if I run a test cycle. Mostly I just use my TRT dose and add something more powerful. I like my 150mgs of test a week and 100mgs of anavar a day. Most times when I go on blast with compounds more aimed at cutting, I'll lower my test to 100mgs weekly and throw in the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    If you are as experienced with AAS as you claim, then 50mgs ed could be just a low dose for you. It's a solid dose, don't get me wrong, but that's the exact dose I ran on my first cycle some years ago. I stayed at that dose over many blasts, but things did begin to feel "blah". So I went to 150mgs eod, then 100mgs ed, and have ran it as high as 200mgs ed. With all the anabolics and doses I've used over the years, I find 100mgs of prop ed perfect for me these days. That is, if I run a test cycle. Mostly I just use my TRT dose and add something more powerful. I like my 150mgs of test a week and 100mgs of anavar a day. Most times when I go on blast with compounds more aimed at cutting, I'll lower my test to 100mgs weekly and throw in the other stuff.
    I am cutting and find less is more for myself and 50mg a day of prop works wonders for me and i thought with it being suspension and no ester if i ran it at the same dose for the last 4 weeks it would be enough but i literally feel like i have crashed and i know to listen to my body and my body says up it or change it.im not a fan anymore of high doses and i run pfizer HGH at 4iu a day everyday so thought that with the var combo to cut would be plenty but i can hear the prop calling my name haha

I have ran TNE oil based always as a preworkout never suspension. It gives me insane pumps and allows me push through those last few reps. Also gives me a slight increase in aggression.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsupps View Post
    I'm an experienced lifter,ran many cycles over the years just never used BASE or SUSPENSION until now,I'm 10 weeks in to my prop var cycle
    Prob 50mg ED
    VAR 50mg spilt in half to keep levels stable etc and decided to run the suspension at the same dose as the prop ,I'm presuming it's very well suspended as it's not separating and even though there is tiny tiny grains visible to the eye they are so small it's negligible.3 days in I'm not feeling ANYTHING and it's smooth to inject so smooth i have gone back to my quads and only feeling the slightest bit on injection.I know suspension should be split between 2/3 jabs per day and i will drop on to that to see if i get a difference..My question is WHO HAS ran it and what's your feedback and in your opinion is PROP better
    3 days in is still quite early but you should start seeing changes by the second week (14 days) for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

3 days in is still quite early but you should start seeing changes by the second week (14 days) for sure.
    I have gone back to prob and already 2 days in i feel better ,maybe it's a placebo effect in my mind but i feel brighter and more myself .I am going to use the suspension for big hitting days as a pre workout blast.thanks for your help guys

Thread Information