Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JayGunz

Thread: Winny cycle

JayGunz is offline New Member

Winny cycle

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to do a Winstrol cycle here soon and just wanted to get opinions from those of you that have been there before I started.

To get the basics out of the way, I am 6'0" and 190lbs at 13% body fat. 34 year old male. I have good muscle on the frame, just the definition is lacking. My "fighting weight" from when I played ball is between 180-190, although a little extra lean mass never hurt anyone. I was looking for something to harden me up and pronounce the muscle sets a little more. I have a clean diet (minus the occasional relapse) and am advanced at the gym. My current caloric intake is very slightly defficiant.

I was planning on doing a 6 week cycle of 50mg per day winny and 500mg per week test suspension taken twice a week. Milk thistle every day.

Here's the kicker. I have naturally low testosterone (about 190 without biweekly shots). I plan on stopping the shots while on the cycle and resuming again after. Should I up my weekly test intake because of it? Anything else I can add? Is the fact that I'm resuming my shots after the cycle help with my PCT? Am I just way off and wasting your time and my money?

Thanks in advance!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So are you on TRT? If so, why stop the shots for the Winstrol ? I see you're talking of running test suspension, but I wouldn't try to cycle suspension unless you're doing so in case of a drug test (if you're a fighter). I would stay with TRT and add the winstrol and let that be that.

I am currently on TRT, but my doc (am my insurance) will only allow me to have a 1cc shot every other week, which brings my levels to around 300. 300 is still in the very low range for a man my age. The reason I was going to go with the suspension instead of the TRT was to get those levels up, especially with the addition of the winny.

Sound right? Or is my logic off?

Should I go Prop instead?
    Last edited by JayGunz; 03-22-2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Added info
    joshrutz56 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should find a new doctor rather than run a cycle. You'd be amazed the results you can get with consistent T levels at the correct level.

I'm also wondering if you have sustain and suspension mixed up.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I did have it mixed up... My bad. I meant Sust250.

So just try hitting it with the elevated Test levels without adding winny?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just try getting a new TRT Dr, seriously.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information