Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Cutting fat and building more muscle...what do I need?!

bpawlak is offline New Member

Cutting fat and building more muscle...what do I need?!

I was 295 lbs a year and a half ago. Lost 80 lbs, started hitting the gym really hard for a year straight and put on a lot of muscle, looked better, felt better . Got in decent shape at 6.ft and about 215 lbs but never in the shape I wanted or thought I should have with all the work I had done. After about 6 months physical and visual changes and the gains were at a stand still. Now I've gotten out of my routine with a move and new job and I've put in about 30-35 lbs over the last 4 months and have lost every single gain I worked for for a year and a half, and I feel like shit again. I need to get it back...quick. I know there's no Magic pills, I will put the work in in the weight room. I just need the right enhancers. Help!

Sark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpawlak View Post
    I just need the right enhancers. Help!
    Welcome to the forum first off.
    You don't need any enhancers, you did it once before, come on man you can do it again. Dig back in and stick to it. You said it yourself there is no magic pills, just put in the work and reap the rewards.
    You already know that you felt great when you were down to 215, and you feel like crap now. That should be all the motivation you need.
    Check out the diet section of this site, it will help you a lot more than anything else.

Jonbana is offline Member
    a well formulated die , training and commitment will drop body fat and build muscle nothing around hard work sorry

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High body fat and cycling is a recipe for disaster and I'm not just talking about growing tits.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry guy there is no quick fix and aas isn't a diet aid.Only diet and hard work will get you where you want to be.Hit our diet section and they will help you out.

chab is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,
    Take it from a guy with same story as yours.
    NOTHING pays off more than a good diet and hard work, and staying away from friends who just don't care about their health and wanna have dinner out everyday.
    You started from 295 lbs and got 215 lbs in 1 year; that's more than enough as a change in 1 year, ofc u won't be a model in 1 year ....remember you didn't start as a lean 170 lbs guy so it will take you extra couple of years to be there .... Body transformation won't just happen in 1 year, it takes years and years of hard work, diet and self control.
    My advice for you is gonna be just the cliche things, increase your protein intake and cut on sugar and sweets, eat every 4 hours and not when you are hungry, drink black coffee at least twice daily; have sex and sleep well

AS should never be use for weight/fat loss. A good diet and regimented cardio routine is all you need.

Excellent research forum here.....DIET AND NUTRITION

....here as well....DIET AND NUTRITION

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    From 295 to 215 is already awesome man, take this time naturally to build more muscle, more muscles equal more calories burned more calories burned equal more fat loss. You just went through a huge transformation, your body of course is going to fight to go back to what it was used to so now is the time to push harder with cardio, really get the nutrition dialed in and stay motivated. Its tough to not have that anxiety of wanting it now but take a step back and realize what you've already done man be happy about it and now knowing you can achieve major fitness goals hit the gym hard, the gear isn't going anywhere you need to be ready and it'll be around when you are.

Thread Information