Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Cycle Help

jay007 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help

looking at putting together a cycle for the next 5 months. let me know thoughts. new source so i have to mix it up.
    numerous cycles, 41, 5'6, 185...coming off injuries.

currently on HGH was up to 4ius down to 2 ius because of sides. will run 2ius through cycle.

wks
    1-20 test prop 100mg EOD
    1-20 HCG 250iu 2 x wk
    1-4 drol 50mg ED
    5-20 var 40mg ED
    5-12 tbol 40mg ED
    5-20 tren ace 100mg EOD
    17-20 winnie 50mg EOD

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't get into much detail at the moment, but you'd be better off blasting and cruising for 20 weeks based off of that layout. Those short esters are going to slow dramatically after week 8. I'd go 6 on, 3 or 4 off (TRT dose), 6 on, repeat. Sorry to be so short. I'm in a rush, lol.
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You got to reconsider this man.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    looking at putting together a cycle for the next 5 months. let me know thoughts. new source so i have to mix it up.
    numerous cycles, 41, 5'6, 185...coming off injuries.

currently on HGH was up to 4ius down to 2 ius because of sides. will run 2ius through cycle.

wks
    1-20 test prop 100mg EOD
    1-20 HCG 250iu 2 x wk
    1-4 drol 50mg ED
    5-20 var 40mg ED
    5-12 tbol 40mg ED
    5-20 tren ace 100mg EOD
    17-20 winnie 50mg EOD
    Exactly what pt1982 said.
    You have a groth window you can utilize much better with the time you have allotted. By the time you finish that one long cycle you could have completed a short one, taken time off and re-primed and be starting another that would give you better results in the end..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Lot of compounds there too. Hope you know what you are doing.

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    So if I'm reading correctly run 6-8 weeks 3-4 weeks try then start up again?
    Is eight weeks long enough granted 20 weeks might be a bit extreme?
    Would it make sense to run the tren , test, var n tbol for the first 8 then mix it up for the next 8 with different compounds keeping test as a base. Also since this is an 8 week cycle should I still run the hcg 2x week ?

Justfish is offline New Member
    Orals should be kept to 4-6 weeks maximum per cycle. Why would you run that many orals that long? This almost seems like a joke. I actually hope it is.

Justfish is offline New Member
    If you are going to do a cycle that long use eq/primo or both. Drop all those orals. You can add in masteron also. What is the goal of this cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That is a real long cycle too long too much orals how many cycles have you ran beacuse this one looks like crap!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    Orals should be kept to 4-6 weeks maximum per cycle. Why would you run that many orals that long? This almost seems like a joke. I actually hope it is.
    Agree with the new member here. Orals 4-6 weeks. Ive tried low dose 8 weeks with an ALAT not acceptable.

Dont blast n cruise. Wait for trt. 12 weeks test/19 nor...orals 5 first weeks. Then min 3 months off everything but growth.

If this is too familiar and boring look into cycle twisting/dose changing as Piana preaches, but stick to the week limits.

Example for the 19 nor. Run 2 weeks npp, then 2 weeks tren a. And do this over through the hole cycle. Shock the body. This is more important than steady bloodvalues which the body easily adopts to.

For test, one week with shots mon wed fri, then a week with a megashot monday only.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-26-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Thread Information