Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: First Cycle Need Some Help

BRUTAL is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every fuckin time I glance trough some newb keyboard warrior with liw low post count, idiotic attitude of a moron, spitting something that has proven times and again to be inaccurate it makes me cringe like a mofo.

For me test-e half life is 3 days , so go figure, oh wait, how can I tell? Well I begin to crash hard on day 4-5-6, and I have tried it all.

As many members you see here there are as many different ways how each body works and how it deals with esters.

Sent from my SM-N955FD using Forum Runner

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    How about you hop up off my dick and let the adults talk! Yeah, your just taking steroids for your health. Lmao. If you are so much bigger now, why do you have a picture of yourself as your avi looking like a fuck boy? 229
    Come on justfish. No need for this. Redz is ok and very knowledgeable. He is cool.
    Beeing personal without ironi is a bad thing, even in my world.
    Everybody can have an avi looking like a half pro. Its just a matter of angles and ligthning.
    Justfish likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    Yes, you are 100% correct. I was not saying that 3 weeks is an exact time. For some individuals it could very well be 2 weeks. Although in some individuals it could be more then 3 weeks. There are just too many variables to give an exact time.
    exactly, so why the fuck are you coming here with such attitude like you know it all as fact?...you are talking to people here with years and years of real world knowledge/experience...what are your stats?...how long have you been lifting?, what is your cycle experience? and lets see a pic brother you must look amazing...

Justfish is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You're a piece of shit no one here is your bro.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Can someone just ban this guy already.
    Last edited by Justfish; 03-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL View Post
    Every fuckin time I glance trough some newb keyboard warrior with liw low post count, idiotic attitude of a moron, spitting something that has proven times and again to be inaccurate it makes me cringe like a mofo.

For me test-e half life is 3 days , so go figure, oh wait, how can I tell? Well I begin to crash hard on day 4-5-6, and I have tried it all.

As many members you see here there are as many different ways how each body works and how it deals with esters.

Sent from my SM-N955FD using Forum Runner
    Keyboard warrior? Pot meet kettle. I was having a discussion until the troll started in. Did you confirm that 3 day halflife through bloodwork or feel?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    exactly, so why the fuck are you coming here with such attitude like you know it all as fact?...you are talking to people here with years and years of real world knowledge/experience...what are your stats?...how long have you been lifting?, what is your cycle experience? and lets see a pic brother you must look amazing...
    Show me a post where I claim I know everything as fact.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep going justshit keep pissing people off with your bs broscience and infallible math which you later recinded admitting you could not calculate when the ester is clear. You're the only troll in this thread. You ask us for proof of what everyone here agrees on but offer none yourself. Why do you even want to be here?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you guys want to discuss esters half life please open a different thread, and do it like adults without flaming and name calling.

This thread is about OP doubts for 1st cycle.
    Justfish likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information