Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lntense

Thread: Traveling with pct?

Alosh81 is offline Junior Member

Traveling with pct?

What is up guys, im leaving sweden for usa this summer. The day before my pct starts, ill be landing in usa. Should i check in nolva and clomid? Or take it with me in my hand baggage? Maybe put them in a vitamin-d jar or multivitamins, idk bout law in usa, would appreciate help boys!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If its just a couple pills you will probably be fine. The tsa isnt trained to identify clomid lol. If your worried you could maybe mail it to your destination? Its a risk regardless im just spitballing here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well it's like this if you get caught with pills you don't have a script for it could be trouble.Do you really think you are the only one too think of putting pills in a vitamin jar come on! They can be pricks I wouldn't chance it mail it!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Theres a million and one ways to get them from point A to point B.
    Mailing would be the safest if the receiver of the mail is on board with it.

I always stashed 'em in my checked bags when flying....never had any probs.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    I've always put them in my pill organizer along with my fish oil and other vitamins. The TSA isn't looking for clomid and some nolvadex lol.

I almost always bring my benzo too, and it's never in the prescription bottle and they don't even say anything about that. But just encase I have a picture of my script on my phone lol. The first time it was more of a test to see if they would make a big deal about it, once I saw they could care less I had no worries about the other bodybuilding related orals.
    Stosh_112 likes this.

Thread Information