Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Anyone with halotestin experience

Flacco is offline Member

Anyone with halotestin experience

First run with Halotestin . Ive been reading about it long enough to feel like I have an idea what to expect. I'm running 30mg a day split up in 3 doses every 8hrs. Along with 1000mg of test prop a week. I assumed halo was like a prework out. Figured I would feel increased aggression right away. Ive been on it about 8 days. Havent noticed much difference as far as my work outs. I Have noticed I'm feeling harder than I would be running test alone. Work outs are really good. Its just not what I expected. I trust my source as much as any other trusted source. I expect it could be bunk but all the other gear ive run from this source has been legit. should I up my dose to 40mg? Am i too impatient? I get that it takes time to see/feel results. I was more interested in halo for the strength/aggression rather than the hardening. Havent noticed much after 8 or 9 days. Enough to be amazed, at least. Starting to question if its the real deal. Only side effect I can report... my left hand/arm hasnt had the best circulation from a coupe days after starting to take it. Anyone with any halo experience that wants to give me their 2 cnts, I'd appreciate it.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With halo i experience increased drive/aggression very quickly.

It might be that your a very mellow relaxed person,
    but after 9 days at 30mg I would have noticed a difference both inside and outside the gym. But test suspension gave me much the same boost as halo,
    and you're running prop. But again, I would still have noticed a difference.

Also, I experienced the side effect of lethargy after about 2 weeks.

My dose was on average 30mg a day: 20-40mg.

Bunk gear? Maybe. If you know how you react to test prop at your test dose,
    and nothing else except some hardening is happening it might be another compound.

Halo was very pronounced for me at least.

Flacco is offline Member
    Funny you mention it, I am a very calm/relaxed person. I've used test suspension, tren suspension, and never felt a significant boost in aggression moreso than test prop or tren ace. And I respond without many side effects from most aas. I got up to 1200mg of tren ace a week without any bad side effects. My tolerance was probably high because I started low and worked my way up to that dose. I wonder if me being calm has anything to do with it. Like I said my workouts are good. I'm seeing good gains. Just doesn't feel like what I was expecting. Thanks for responding

Well, people react differently.
    But you havent noticed any sudden increase in strength when using test or tren suspension and now halo?

With suspension there can be variables like particle size;
    Affecting how fast it's absorbed.
    But still should elicit quick boost in strength.

Wait a minute, you say 1200mg tren ace without sides?

Why run such a dose?
    And if you don't notice sides at that dose I'd either say it's underdosed gear or you're just not very in tune with your body,
    but then again, I'm not you and as I said, all people react differently.
    But even if you don't notice sides at such a dose id recommend you to not go there, especially since tren sides (and other AAS sides as well),
    may creep up and become more and more apparent after each cycle.
    songdog likes this.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    With halo you would feel a considerable amount of aggression taken pre workout and your strength would be up. With your dose it seems like it's either under dosed or bunk. It's always possible you aren't a good responder to it though.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's pretty dramatic preworkout.

Flacco is offline Member
    I'm not a poster boy for proper/safe steroid use . I don't recommend anyone do what I do. Once I ran tren ace for 6 months straight. Started with an average dose and just kept upping it every month or so. I had sides but they don't really bother me. I get short of breath, insomniaa etc but it doesn't really bother me.

I'm gonna give a few to some friends and see if they feel them taken as prework outs.

Flacco is offline Member
    Thanks everyone

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ran my halo dose all at once pre-workout I was stronger the first time I took it no lie. i worked up to 40mg but backed down to 30 right away real halo is strong stuff I think it may be often faked based on cost.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I ran my halo dose all at once pre-workout I was stronger the first time I took it no lie. i worked up to 40mg but backed down to 30 right away real halo is strong stuff I think it may be often faked based on cost.
    Yes sir. It is very costly!

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Yes sir. It is very costly!
    Yup. Almost forgot about that. It really is.
    And I still have some lying around, it was too tiresome to run. (That worn out feeling came quite fast after ED use)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What do you mean you're having circulation problems in your left arm?
    And there's no reason to split up your dose. It'll work better for its intended purpose if you just take it all a few hours before lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What do you mean you're having circulation problems in your left arm?
    And there's no reason to split up your dose. It'll work better for its intended purpose if you just take it all a few hours before lifting.
    I totally missed that.
    Yeah, that's not a good sign....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I totally missed that.
    Yeah, that's not a good sign....
    Meh, I'm not so much concerned as I am curious (potentially amused). He probably just sleeps on his left arm...
    hammerheart, songdog and PT1982 like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Meh, I'm not so much concerned as I am curious (potentially amused). He probably just sleeps on his left arm...
    I always fancy that approach.

Probably.
    When people calm 911 and complain about chest pain it's 9/10 nothing to do with the heart.
    When people are admitted to the ER for chest pain it's 2/3 times nothing to do with the heart.

Funny things is I was once admitted to hospital after some strange shit including chest pain and I had mentioned "steroids " so they wasted no time admitting me. Well, it wasn't any cardiac issue and I was in a room with 2 other patients. 1 of them had some gastric problems and were released, the last 1 needed a stent because of blocked cardiac arteries.
    I thought it funny that we fit the exact statistics and 2 out of 3 didn't have cardiac issues.

But nonetheless that's what one wishes to rule out first in such cases.
    End of rant.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information