Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: So, I told my wife I used AAS

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

So, I told my wife I used AAS

I'm happily married for 5 years, 2 kids, and been keeping this from my wife since my first cycle in the Fall. I was nervous AF to tell her because of the stigma surrounding AAS and how it's labeled as such an awful thing. I knew I had to though, it was eating away at me that I was hiding it from her.

It went much better than expected.

She definitely expressed her disappointment, but more because I didn't tell her about it initially. I get that, but I had my reasons for not telling her before/during my first cycle. It did find it somewhat baffling that she almost doesn't care if I use AAS, saying she trusts me to know what I'm putting in my body and whether or not it's dangerous. She even didn't mind that I was already planning my next cycle - which to me is a huge surprise. She just told me she doesn't want to see me doing it, and definitely won't help me inject - although I didn't ask, she was just clarifying her stance. She doesn't want to know any specifics except for when I'm on cycle, just for her knowledge.

I also have no doubt she'll keep this between us - she never shares our private affairs.

*Deep sigh of relief*

Any of you other bros tell your wives and have similar experiences?
    Obs, DocToxin8 and NACH3 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Can't keep sh1t from my wife and I had to get on her about talking it about it.My wife is like a fuking newspaper.
    Obs, Sark, IronMasca and 1 others like this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Can't keep sh1t from my wife and I had to get on her about talking it about it.My wife is like a fuking newspaper.
    Oh man - I hope she's been able to keep a lid on it for your sake.

I feared one of two things: The thought popped in my head that she'd either leave me, or tell people about it. Maybe that's a bit dramatic, but a valid concern it was. Luckily my wife is more awesome than expected, and hopefully she doesn't flip a 180 on me. I don't suspect that will be the case.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    she almost doesn't care if I use AAS, saying she trusts me to know what I'm putting in my body and whether or not it's dangerous.
    That's what my mum says.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'm happily married for 5 years, 2 kids, and been keeping this from my wife since my first cycle in the Fall. I was nervous AF to tell her because of the stigma surrounding AAS and how it's labeled as such an awful thing. I knew I had to though, it was eating away at me that I was hiding it from her.

She definitely expressed her disappointment, but more because I didn't tell her about it initially. I get that, but I had my reasons for not telling her before/during my first cycle. It did find it somewhat baffling that she almost doesn't care if I use AAS, saying she trusts me to know what I'm putting in my body and whether or not it's dangerous. She even didn't mind that I was already planning my next cycle - which to me is a huge surprise. She just told me she doesn't want to see me doing it, and definitely won't help me inject - although I didn't ask, she was just clarifying her stance. She doesn't want to know any specifics except for when I'm on cycle, just for her knowledge.

I also have no doubt she'll keep this between us - she never shares our private affairs.

*Deep sigh of relief*

My girlfriend injects me and my ex wife knows.
    REMEMBER THIS: One day she will blame a fight or your behavior on gear. Do not take it personal and be extremely kind about it. Just say no baby, you are mistaken and drop it and pay no mind to the idea and keep your ass walking a fine line for a few weeeks. Just a warning.

Obs
    Thats great, and thats what makes a marriage last, one flesh and total transparency. You are a lucky guy.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Be ready for the steroid argument to pop up on next discussion.
    Obs, PT1982, IronMasca and 2 others like this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife knows about everything. There's been no problems at all. Much easier that way.
    Obs, tarmyg, Booz and 1 others like this.

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    My wife new when I started growing fast and was trying to hump her 4 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol same..

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

My girlfriend injects me and my ex wife knows.
    REMEMBER THIS: One day she will blame a fight or your behavior on gear. Do not take it personal and be extremely kind about it. Just say no baby, you are mistaken and drop it and pay no mind to the idea and keep your ass walking a fine line for a few weeeks. Just a warning.
    Lol that's what mine does, I be like girl you tripping. I told you 3 times nicely to pick your mess up over The course of a few days. The 4th time I raise my voice and it's the gear lol...
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife pins me. If not for her, I'd not be on.
    Obs and petemitchell30 like this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    My girlfriend injects me and my ex wife knows. REMEMBER THIS: One day she will blame a fight or your behavior on gear. Do not take it personal and be extremely kind about it. Just say no baby, you are mistaken and drop it and pay no mind to the idea and keep your ass walking a fine line for a few weeeks. Just a warning.
    lol! This is exactly what I was thinking of saying! Its inevitable!
    DocToxin8 and Obs like this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    There's no way I could keep AAS from my wife! Especially with the sex drive off the charts!
    Obs likes this.

IronMasca is offline New Member
    Mine was very very disappointed at first... But now I think she is ok with it, she knows that it doesnt matter how much she bothers me with "Please dont do it, I fear you will die"... Afff

I think what she fears the most is that I am becoming a pussy magneto...
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMasca View Post
    Mine was very very disappointed at first... But now I think she is ok with it, she knows that it doesnt matter how much she bothers me with "Please dont do it, I fear you will die"... Afff

I think what she fears the most is that I am becoming a pussy magneto...
    Mine is scared of me being a pussy magnet too. But I tell her it's for her. Mine doesn't care if I do it. She doesn't help me shoot tho :/

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

*Deep sigh of relief*

She is ok aslong as i stay away from tren she says. Because when i used it 2 years ago she was forced to go to her mum for Christmas. She says. But our argue got nothing to do with tren. But she like to use it as much as she can.
    Anyway. She havent a clue and its more easy than take candies from babies to fool her.

I don't get angry or "rage" unless she tells me no to sex. Other than that I'm the happiest dude ever and Horniest. But I haven't done a cycle of tren yet

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Be ready for the steroid argument to pop up on next discussion.
    ^^^^this!

She's fine with it now,
    but next time you have an argument she'll say the gear is making you act such and such.
    I've experienced this.
    I've even experienced some other meds i use (like Ritalin) being blamed,
    (Funny thing was that every time my ex said I was on it i wasn't, as I can't stand to the use it ED).

I hope you can update this thread in 6mo or so, on whether she's used it against you yet or not.

Not everyone does, but I think the majority of women will use such info against you later, in some form.

Still, with good communication it shouldn't be an issue.
    Not that big of an issue at least.
    marcus300, lntense and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    ^^^^this!

She's fine with it now,
    but next time you have an argument she'll say the gear is making you act such and such.
    I've experienced this.
    I've even experienced some other meds i use (like Ritalin) being blamed,
    (Funny thing was that every time my ex said I was on it i wasn't, as I can't stand to the use it ED).

I hope you can update this thread in 6mo or so, on whether she's used it against you yet or not.

Not everyone does, but I think the majority of women will use such info against you later, in some form.

Still, with good communication it shouldn't be an issue.
    Not that big of an issue at least.
    Heeheehuhhaaha! He could wait until she uses it against him and then show her this thread, everything is dated...

Then again he could just file for divorce now lol!
    DocToxin8 and lntense like this.

Blog Entries
    my wife know and is fine with my use...she never tells anyone even though every one asks her in private if I use steroids ...she never holds it against me because she loves me and knows better...plus she says having a fit stud for a husband doesn't suck...
    Obs, DocToxin8, PT1982 and 3 others like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    my wife know and is fine with my use...she never tells anyone even though every one asks her in private if I use steroids...she never holds it against me because she loves me and knows better...plus she says having a fit stud for a husband doesn't suck...
    Absolutely! My story to a T.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My partner has known since we started dating. She had a lot of questions, but the more time you take to explain things, the better I found it to be.

If she thinks you've no clue what you're doing, it is going to bite you in the ass much faster. I took the time to explain (read: Regurgitate) a lot of information I had found on these forums. It put her at ease to know I had at least researched it all.

The steroid argument will come up though. No doubt about it.
    Obs likes this.

Tell your wife that you want a divorce and have just fucked another woman,
    and then you'll see how good she is at keeping your secrets.
    lntense and ghettoboyd like this.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Nope. I have been down that road and will not make the same mistake again.

Everything is great until you get in an argument and immediately everything is blamed on AAS..

Dog shits on the sidewalk? It's because you're on a cycle!..

Additionally, women can be very vindictive. Even if you have the most healthy relationship ever, if shit hits the fan and she has the leverage to use it against you to make her outcome better there's a good chance she will justify it and do it. Whether that pertains to divorce/custody etc..

Until the general public understands AAS, it is more accepted, and is legal, this is something that is best kept to yourself.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-27-2017 at 09:03 AM.
    Obs and ghettoboyd like this.

In every long term relationship I've been I have eventually revealed it,
    cause I didn't want to lie, but I did never bring it up either.

And as a consequence I've seen it used against me, both during the relationship, (very seldom, except my ex wife at the end),
    and after the relationship (also not often, as I usually leave my women on good terms, but ex wife and GF before her both used it against me afterwards,
    my ex wife in a really vindictive manner.

But, I think that even those GFs I've left on good terms with, for the most part, won't keep it secret when it's over. Though they have not made a big case out of it.

If you don't want anyone to know, then sadly, you will have to lie.
    But I think of it this way; it doesn't really matter what you have done in the past. Nobody cares if you WERE an alcoholic f.ex.

So does it really matter?
    Obs likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well being an alcoholic doesn't constitute a felony, unless you go drive car or ride a motorcycle. At least in my country.

AAS, on the other hand...

Blog Entries
    Tell your wife that you want a divorce and have just fucked another woman,
    and then you'll see how good she is at keeping your secrets.
    id rather she tell my secrets than cut my dick off...good point though...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post

Everything is great until you get in an argument and immediately everything is blamed on AAS..

Additionally, women can be very vindictive. Even if you have the most healthy relationship ever, if shit hits the fan and she has the leverage to use it against you to make her outcome better there's a good chance she will justify it and do it. Whether that pertains to divorce/custody etc..

Until the general public understands AAS, it is more accepted, and is legal, this is something that is best kept to yourself.
    I agree with you but my wife has been with me to hell and back for 24, years married for 19 this year...there are no secrets...I don't have time, I'm tired and to dam old...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post

In every long term relationship I've been I have eventually revealed it,
    cause I didn't want to lie, but I did never bring it up either.

And as a consequence I've seen it used against me, both during the relationship, (very seldom, except my ex wife at the end),
    and after the relationship (also not often, as I usually leave my women on good terms, but ex wife and GF before her both used it against me afterwards,
    my ex wife in a really vindictive manner.

But, I think that even those GFs I've left on good terms with, for the most part, won't keep it secret when it's over. Though they have not made a big case out of it.

If you don't want anyone to know, then sadly, you will have to lie.
    But I think of it this way; it doesn't really matter what you have done in the past. Nobody cares if you WERE an alcoholic f.ex.

So does it really matter?
    I know they are damn hard to find but there are women out there that wont sell you out. Not even as an ex. I have been fortunate enough to find two.

Countless times my first wife could have had my ass locked up but she was not the call the cops type. She left me for another but she still had enough honor to call bullshit on my felony charges etc..
    The one I have now is full of honor and doesnt use things against me. She gets insecure sometimes but I do too.
    I have come to the pount now where if a woman cheats may she cheat and I will leave her. I will not allow my insecurities to wreck a healthy relationship though. I have been guilty of that and most little boys have.
    I think just explaining that to her when she feels insecure puts her completely at ease.
    I wouldnt be shit without a woman like her.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I know they are damn hard to find but there are women out there that wont sell you out. Not even as an ex. I have been fortunate enough to find two.

Countless times my first wife could have had my ass locked up but she was not the call the cops type. She left me for another but she still had enough honor to call bullshit on my felony charges etc..
    The one I have now is full of honor and doesnt use things against me. She gets insecure sometimes but I do too.
    I have come to the pount now where if a woman cheats may she cheat and I will leave her. I will not allow my insecurities to wreck a healthy relationship though. I have been guilty of that and most little boys have.
    I think just explaining that to her when she feels insecure puts her completely at ease.
    I wouldnt be shit without a woman like her.
    Well said bro, a lot of relationship issues comes from insecurities on both sides and its just all about reassurance, most chicks need that shit like crack heads need crack haha. Insecure dudes are the worst though I'm a very observant guy and have noticed the most arrogant controlling dudes are the most insecure, that shit ruins relationships. If a chick cheats fuck her, too many fish in the sea and plenty more in the ocean ....as far as using gear and having my chick know, wasn't even a issue, she hella ask me on her own on my pin days if i need help, has my schedule memorized and reminds me to take my ai, we aren't really the argument type so haven't had the "its the gear" thing thrown in my face, but when i get random wood and want a bj i immediately say its the test i can't help it and boom face in lap haha I'm also not the secretive type so the times people notice I've gotten bigger and ask i straight up tell them I'm on the juice, no need to lie its just not in my nature and i haven't gotten any weirs looks or negativity most people are like damn i need to get some of that bro you look solid as fuck keep it up. Lifes too short to beat around the bush or worry about shit you can't control like people accepting you
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I told my girl, about testosterone shots from doctor. Perfectly fine with it.

Later I described me doing it myself and just 4x the amount prescribed. And that this is the most commonly used bodybuilding steroid .

Then she freaked and started sending me YouTube videos on dude dead at 35 from them.....

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    ..plus she says having a fit stud for a husband doesn't suck...
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Absolutely! My story to a T.

Why do you guys let your wives talk about their ex's like that right in front of you?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Why do you guys let your wives talk about their ex's like that right in front of you?
    ha ha I'm very submissive...he fucks her in front of me too...I have no choice...
    Richard Cabeza, Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    ha ha I'm very submissive...he fucks her in front of me too...I have no choice...
    Lmaoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    My GF said that's one of the things she liked about me,
    that I didn't talk thrash about my ex wife to her,
    but it eventually became impossible to say nothing at all.
    (Kinda does when she uses social media to make the whole world see what I jerk i am, but also give the impression that she could have me back at any time, and then about killing our dog (legally her dog), and so on)
    Though i at least tried to explain the behavior instead of simply saying she's a bitch.

So she knows that if we ever break up I'll never talk down on her.

But keeping women from saying anything negative about their ex'es,
    well, it depends on the situation, it's an ended chapter so why talk about it at all? Though it's not always that easy.
    As long as it's constructive; like explaining a reaction pattern based on previous luggage. But if that luggage becomes a recurring topic then that would indeed drive me away in the end.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I just got off the phone chewing ass. My little girl just walked up to me and said "grandpa said you take drugs to make you strong".
    I said thats silly honey and immediately made a phone call.
    People will suprise the shit out of you sometimes, especially spineless ones. If I kick his ass they will blame the gear and I will go to jail. So I told him if he wants an enemy be a man and say it, don't talk shit about me you have no clue about to my kids.

He is nothing but smiles and handshakes when he sees me and is always buddy buddy. He will be wise to never speak to me in a kind way again. I am probably the first enemy the spineless bitch has ever made.

Anyway, here is one danger to your ex wife knowing.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    My GF used melatonin previously, so she can't be all high and mighty about it.

I told her before I started, she was fearful, mostly cus her ex used it along with other substances that affected his mind to devastating effect.
    We talked it over quite a few times. Patience and knowledge made most her fears go away. And after my first successful cycle with zero negative influence on our relationship It was all good.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    I just got off the phone chewing ass. My little girl just walked up to me and said "grandpa said you take drugs to make you strong".
    I said thats silly honey and immediately made a phone call.
    People will suprise the shit out of you sometimes, especially spineless ones. If I kick his ass they will blame the gear and I will go to jail. So I told him if he wants an enemy be a man and say it, don't talk shit about me you have no clue about to my kids.

He is nothing but smiles and handshakes when he sees me and is always buddy buddy. He will be wise to never speak to me in a kind way again. I am probably the first enemy the spineless bitch has ever made.

Anyway, here is one danger to your ex wife knowing.
    I would be pretty fucking angry about that. Involving your kids like he did, and in such a cowardly manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    My GF used melatonin previously, so she can't be all high and mighty about it.

I told her before I started, she was fearful, mostly cus her ex used it along with other substances that affected his mind to devastating effect.
    We talked it over quite a few times. Patience and knowledge made most her fears go away. And after my first successful cycle with zero negative influence on our relationship It was all good.

Yeah her being on a sleep aid like melatonin.... that lady better step down from her high horse, hardcore stuff.

Assuming you mean melanotan?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I told my ex-wife about cycling years ago before divorce. She freaked out and said if she ever found out I did it again she would divorce me. She never found out again but divorced me anyway. Turned out to be the best thing that could have happened (if you don't get this read the second sentence again).

I recently told my girlfriend about wanting to do a deca cycle for a knee injury plus some extra help at the gym and she researched the heck out of it, came back to me supportive and told me "even some professional athletes use it for joint issues and at higher doses, and do it safely with all the information that is available now." She said she trusts me and thanked me for being transparent and honest. Her only request was that I keep her in the loop - let her know when I'm cycling, about any sides, etc. And I think she means that sincerely and out of love, not because she's controlling or wants to jump on anything.

I see the comments about AAS being blamed for an argument or behavior, but I have been dating this goddess for 3 months and we haven't come close to arguing once. My ex and I argued every day no matter how hard I tried not to.

She even offers to eat the diet I'm on just to make it easier when we are together.

I'm a happy man, my friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information