• 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Sore nips

silverjayman is offline New Member

Sore nips

Hey guys,

I'm currently running

1-10 Test E 500mg/w
    1-4 60mg Tbol ED

About 8 days in the nips got a little sore, I wasn't using adex at the time. So I took 40mg of nolva the day they felt sore. I then proceeded to take 40mg a day for the next 3 days, followed by 60mg a day the remaining 3 days as it hadn't gone away yet. So it's now been a week and they're about the same as they were a week ago. I took 1mg of adex last night.

Was just wondering if it usually takes this long to go away, or if I should up the dosage of nolva?

Thanks for any advice in advance, cheers

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolvadex does nothing to lower estrogen you need an ai. What do you have planed for pct? Are you running hcg ?

silverjayman is offline New Member
    Not running hcg .

As for pct was just planning on running a standard

Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 20/20/20/10
    On weeks 12-16.

Read a few other forums that recommended taking nolva. I'll drop it and continue with the ai until the nips soreness is gone.

Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well it isn't hard too see you were ill prepared for this cycle.Only 19 and GYNO already you need too run Nova 40mg 1st week 20 mg until gone.Your Adex run at .25EOD.But you would be smart to stop now before you do anymore damage to your body.

Justfish is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverjayman View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm currently running

1-10 Test E 500mg/w
    1-4 60mg Tbol ED

About 8 days in the nips got a little sore, I wasn't using adex at the time. So I took 40mg of nolva the day they felt sore. I then proceeded to take 40mg a day for the next 3 days, followed by 60mg a day the remaining 3 days as it hadn't gone away yet. So it's now been a week and they're about the same as they were a week ago. I took 1mg of adex last night.

Was just wondering if it usually takes this long to go away, or if I should up the dosage of nolva?

Up your AI to .25mg every day. Keep using 40mg nolvadex per day until nipples are normal. You may need to up AI to .5mg every day if it happens again. Are your ancillaries pharmacy grade? If not you are an idiot and go get some right away. Research and ugl is not dosed properly. Then in situation like this you have no idea what to do.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Sore nips are not gyno.

Sore nips can happen any time there is a hormone imbalance.

You know gyno is forming when you can feel a physical lump behind your nipple.

Unless you have a lump then taking nolva is not necessary.

You're only two weeks into the cycle so I doubt that you have gyno.

You are way too young to be using AAS.

Cycling now greatly increases the chances of causing life long side effects.

It would really suck if you were only 20 years old and suffered from erectile dysfunction for the rest of your life.

Or if you screw up your natural test production you can end up on TRT, pinning test twice a week, for the next 50+ years of your life.

The smart move would be to stop right now, it's so soon that you won't require PCT.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    If you have taken 1mg of arimidex and nolvadex and it still hasn't stopped being sensitive then chances are your arimidex is bunk.

Also, you say you're running TBol which doesn't even aromatize into estrogen. So with you being on 500mg of test 1mg of arimidex should have your estrogen tanked and your joints would be aching if it were real.

Also makes me think you may not have legit tbol and possibly dbol or anadrol which aromatize.

If I were you I would order some aromasin and if you have a noticeable lump just continue the nolva at 20mg/day along with the arimidex. If it's only soreness then just stick with the arimidex for now. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, so you may have better results with it. I say this because arimidex doesn't work for me.
    Justfish likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverjayman View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm currently running

1-10 Test E 500mg/w
    1-4 60mg Tbol ED

Soreness, sensitivity or real gyno doesnt go away with taking mega doses of tamoxifen for a few days. Its crazy to take 60mg of it.

If its gyno it will take a few weeks to do anything, it doesnt work over night. Neither will arimidex or any AI as far as gyno is concerned.

You prevent gyno by controlling estrogen, not by not taking zero and then taking a whole 1mg in one day, talk about roller coaster.

You are too young for this game... and its showing...

Thread Information