Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Waited another year...what do you guys think? Test E cycle.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member

Waited another year...what do you guys think? Test E cycle.

Hello all, so it's been some time that ive been considering a test only cycle. I've been waiting and waiting and putting it off because I was young when I first considered it and I am still young but I've waited some time.

Right now I'm 23 going 24, 190ish lbs, bf id say is around 16-17% but im going to cut another 15-20 lbs before I cycle. This should take around two months...

My lifts are pretty solid but obviously nowhere near where a lot of people are at, I've been lifting for quite some time now and I'm a knowledgeable gym goer..
    Bench 225X5 , Squat 315x2 and Deadlift 405x1 ..id say ive made the 1000 club.

Ive done plenty of research on the proper protocols and I know exactly what to do and how much of each compound to use ...im doing just a standard test E cycle with an AI as needed and a standard PCT...I have it all nailed down and I know the purpose of each compound and I know how much to take and when to take everything. I'm just trying to say that it will be an educated and well informed cycle...

I know the standard age is 25+...but idk...is it really worth waiting another two years?

The positives as I see them are: Increased strength and size, recomp, increased confidence sex drive and enthusiasm...
    The negatives are: the possibility of never going back to normal test levels...mood swings...and im worried that PCT might wreck me emotionally.

As of now my general energy sucks anyways so I only see it going up...I know that I'll be consistent with the gear because I'm consistent with my lifting and diet (diet when needed lol)...
    my main concern is the effect it would have on my mood...Im generally mellow and have random periods of stress and feel low from time to time and without energy, so I'm scared that affecting my hormones would only make it worse.

so my questions, more specifically would be...

A) do i really need to wait any longer
    B) should I even cycle given my current state of energy and mood?

and the reason I want to cycle is the general: achieve a look that AAS give when used correctly, increase my mental state and mental well being, and further fortify the consistency and general schedule/order that lifting brings into my life. It's also my hobby...I dont have too many things besides my work, my loved ones and my one hobby lol. I want to fortify it.

Thanks in advance

I've also considered a SARMS /Clen stack but if it's only going to achieve something I could have gotten from doing 20 extra minutes of cardio a day then what's the point really. Thoughts?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You forgot depression no libido wat is your hurry? you got time on your side get your diet down lose that weight and educate yourself more on wat you are going to do.DON"T BE IN A HURRY!

my libido sucks as it is lol.

I'm actually considering getting my levels tested...my gains suck my energy and sex drive are almost nonexistent and I wouldnt know where to begin with asking my doctor and not be put off since im 23 and everything should be "normal" according to some of these docs.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It might be in your head man. But you can just go to a doctor and TELL them you want your bloods ran for xy and z. If they say no. Tell them yes.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So your 16% bf at 190lbs and will cut 20lbs before cycling? Something's wrong here you'd be 5% bf I think you may be massively under estimating your current bf.
    PT1982 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest818
    I've also considered a SARMS/Clen stack but if it's only going to achieve something I could have gotten from doing 20 extra minutes of cardio a day then what's the point really. Thoughts?
    IMO clen at 16% is a waste. Clen is for getting that last little bit of BF when you are in single digits. Never taken SARMS so I cannot comment on them.

Oh yeah dude I'm being very generous lmao. I'll be more honest, about 8 months ago I was 260ish , dropped down to 220 and did a dexascan and was at 30% I think. And I dropped another 40 pounds after that and now I've rebounded to 195ish...I'm more around 17-18% if I'm being honest with myself.

And as far as the doctor, I just messaged letting her know that the changes I feel came after my weight loss and that I've upped my calories again and still feel the same after all this time. So I'm waiting for her email.

And yes I've always felt that clen is a waste. I think it's good for ppl who Have exhausted their calorie cutting options I guess. Or maybe I'm wrong and sound insane right now lol. But I didn't care for it.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I would wait and my thoughts are this,,,,you've made most of your gains while losing weight and being in what I can only assume is a calorie deficit. Wait and see how fast the muscle goes on when you are in a calorie surplus before you start adding gear. I'm basing this on the fact you were 260 at some point and worked your way down from there. Good job with that btw. I would wait and see what a solid yr of lifting in a calorie surplus would do.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your bf is way higher still. 30% at 220 I'm betting you are 20-25% at 195 post a pic if you want the truth it sounds like you just want to sugar coat the truth.

I'm really not sure, i'm just estimating but you guys would know better if i posted pics (kinda lazy but ill do it soon lol). I wouldnt say near 25, maybe 20ish.. but sure. I dont care to sugar coat it, who am I really lying to except myself right?

I am getting some bloodwork done this week and also a hormone panel. I explained my symptoms recently to the doctor (energy loss, low sex drive, cant keep erections, etc in relation to my weightloss) and she ordered the tests. Aside from talking to my doctor about it (and if the tests come out to not be in my favor), if i post the results here would you guys help me out with them or give opinions? Thanks!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep, just post it in the right section. Alot of smart guys here

Thread Information