TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Test E + Winstrol + T3

Hello guys,
    in a month I'll start my maintenance recomposition pre-summer cycle.
    The idea I have in mind is a short cycle and at very low doses as well:

- 1- 8 Test E 250 mg / week (or Test P 100 mg EOD)
    - 3-8 Winstrol tabs 50 mg / day
    - 3-8 T3 50-75 mcg / day maximum (one dose, once a day)

I know that some of you will advise me that T3 is not necessary, but I am very curious to try this combo.
    In past years I tried sometimes to cut with diet and cardio only, fat is reduced but along with this too much muscle also, and I will not repeat the mistake this year.
    I'm at about 14% bf now, and i want tu cut at 10/11%.

What's your opinion about?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP looks like you need too put on some mass but go with prop 8 weeks is too short for Eth.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    IMOP looks like you need too put on some mass but go with prop 8 weeks is too short for Eth.
    no at this time I am not interested in build new mass ... Test is just to maintain the muscle with T3 ...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The test p is a much better idea. Surprised you want to cut now then cycle again in the summer? When would the next cycle start?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test p. And if you're concerned with not losing muscle mass as you did on a caloric deficit, what do you expect from t3? If you're cutting, you have to be on a deficit anyways. T3 is going to do much more than previous experience.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The test p is a much better idea. Surprised you want to cut now then cycle again in the summer? When would the next cycle start?
    No! I will start this cutting cycle in May (I call it "pre summer cycle" because before summer season), and the next will start in October/November (blulking)!

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Test p. And if you're concerned with not losing muscle mass as you did on a caloric deficit, what do you expect from t3? If you're cutting, you have to be on a deficit anyways. T3 is going to do much more than previous experience.
    Ok certainly I'll be in caloric deficit... but with 350 mg/week of Test Prop + winstrol I hope to preserve my muscle....
    in your opinion T3 can burns my muscle taking Test P also??

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Ok certainly I'll be in caloric deficit... but with 350 mg/week of Test Prop + winstrol I hope to preserve my muscle....
    in your opinion T3 can burns my muscle taking Test P also??
    It should be, but I was thinking just the caloric deficit was leading to muscle loss. A lot of it has to do with training when you're on a deficit. If you're training at high reps with several sets, you're going to be prone to lose a little of everything. T3, while I love the stuff, isn't really needed if you're going to be using anabolics on a cut. You will keep/add lean tissue much easier, all while the fat starts to burn off. I have tremendous results with 350mgs of test p and anavar or winstrol when I cut. Anytime I use t3 is when I bulk to be honest. Rarely will I use it during a cut, as the anabolics do what I want them to based off my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    It should be, but I was thinking just the caloric deficit was leading to muscle loss. A lot of it has to do with training when you're on a deficit. If you're training at high reps with several sets, you're going to be prone to lose a little of everything. T3, while I love the stuff, isn't really needed if you're going to be using anabolics on a cut. You will keep/add lean tissue much easier, all while the fat starts to burn off. I have tremendous results with 350mgs of test p and anavar or winstrol when I cut. Anytime I use t3 is when I bulk to be honest. Rarely will I use it during a cut, as the anabolics do what I want them to based off my diet.
    ok , so do you think Test P + winstrol + caloric deficit are sufficient to lose a 3% bf without t3? and maybe an increase in lean mass contemporary, right? and what about clenbuterol instead of t3?

Thread Information