• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By JoeyToronto

Thread: Total noob question: what are benefits of HGH vs. Steroids?

borlef is offline Junior Member

Total noob question: what are benefits of HGH vs. Steroids?

It seems like most people gear up with test or tren or something like that. But what about HGH? I've heard a lot about it for it's help in healing. Seems like people take it for much longer. Can someone please explain the differences in use, reason to take one vs the other.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hgh is not a aas. It has many qualities for healing and can even increase bone density. It has been shown to nearly double recovery time after some surgerys. Many consider it the closest thing to the fountain of youth. It is extremely expensive and only pharma grade will suffice.
    Tren is an advanced steroid for advanced users. Not for anyone short of 5 or 6 cycles under their belt. It is a very powerful lean mass gainer and should not be ran without testosterone . Tren arguably has the most side effects for most but it seems some are totall unaffected by it (I think they are full of shit).
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Apples to oranges. GH isn't going to give you what anabolics do in terms of sheer size and strength. It's a good compliment to anabolics, and I do feel there is a synergistic effect while using both. GH, as was just said, is a fountain of youth compound so to speak. It helps with sleep quality, mood, aches and pains, fat loss, and a host of other benefits. Pharmacy grade is about all I'm willing to trust, as its faked more than not. There are some really good ugl GH out there, but there is so many variables to it. You might get a super batch one time, then a weak or bunk batch. Sources are at the mercy of their sources when it comes to GH. Anabolics are hormones derived from testosterone . They give more bang for the buck. You add mass or lean up. That all depends on your diet. If I had to choose 1,and body composition was my goal, anabolics for sure. And there is a lot of people who claim 6 months minimum on running GH. I agree thats when you're going to start really noticing the benefits. However, I think if one chooses GH, there should not be a set timeline. It should be ran for as long as money allows. I used to buy a few kits and reorder when funds got back up. I never ran it under a year, ever. I just don't see the point in running something that is possibly costing you well over a 1k or more a month for a set 6 months. If I'm spending that much, it is going to be long long term.
    Obs and Richard Cabeza like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Apples to oranges. GH isn't going to give you what anabolics do in terms of sheer size and strength. It's a good compliment to anabolics, and I do feel there is a synergistic effect while using both. GH, as was just said, is a fountain of youth compound so to speak. It helps with sleep quality, mood, aches and pains, fat loss, and a host of other benefits. Pharmacy grade is about all I'm willing to trust, as its faked more than not. There are some really good ugl GH out there, but there is so many variables to it. You might get a super batch one time, then a weak or bunk batch. Sources are at the mercy of their sources when it comes to GH. Anabolics are hormones derived from testosterone. They give more bang for the buck. You add mass or lean up. That all depends on your diet. If I had to choose 1,and body composition was my goal, anabolics for sure. And there is a lot of people who claim 6 months minimum on running GH. I agree thats when you're going to start really noticing the benefits. However, I think if one chooses GH, there should not be a set timeline. It should be ran for as long as money allows. I used to buy a few kits and reorder when funds got back up. I never ran it under a year, ever. I just don't see the point in running something that is possibly costing you well over a 1k or more a month for a set 6 months. If I'm spending that much, it is going to be long long term.
    God I wish I could afford a gallon of hgh! Life is not fair!
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    Waste of money unless youre over 40 and want to stay young. Imho

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    God I wish I could afford a gallon of hgh! Life is not fair!
    I second this lol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1 View Post
    Waste of money unless youre over 40 and want to stay young. Imho
    Or recovering from surgery, have arthritis, any major tissure or bone issues, or want to look thirty when you are 40
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Or recovering from surgery, have arthritis, any major tissure or bone issues, or want to look thirty when you are 40
    Im 45 and look 35 just from mk677
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im 45 and look 35 just from mk677
    You look 35 because you are a lucky sob! Lol you do look young brother.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

You look 35 because you are a lucky sob! Lol you do look young brother.
    Yes. Im planning to up the mk677 so i get below 30 soon.
    Maybe if one of the vets from previous years visits and sees my cycle, he will be all over my ass telling me im too yound for roids and links up a sticki lol.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes. Im planning to up the mk677 so i get below 30 soon.
    Maybe if one of the vets from previous years visits and sees my cycle, he will be all over my ass telling me im too yound for roids and links up a sticki lol.
    Genetics sure dont hurt. You should just grow your hair out to long wavy locks and carry a big hammer around. You definitely got some viking in you.

JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    I'm 41 and look 34 without taking anything. Some just look younger. But also depends on the day (tired, didn't sleep well etc) and lighting.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information