• 1 Post By downunder74
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Cycle advice , test cyp, tren e, npp

downunder74 is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice , test cyp, tren e, npp

Hey guys,
    My stats 43, 175cm, 86kg, lean, under 10% body fat.
    I was thinking of running a 10wk cycle
    Of 500mg test cyp, 200mg tren e, (per week)
    300mg NPP (eod 3 x 100mg per week)
    Hcg
    Arimidex
    Nolva , clomid pct.
    I was advised to add NPP to my cycle. Would you agree?
    If so, Would you recommend I run all three steroids for the 10 weeks?
    Thanks
    Obs likes this.

alpha001 is offline New Member
    I always thought it was a no no to run two 19-nors....im sure someone else can comment more intelligently than me but it seems heavy and I personally wouldn't want to endure that....also definitely not without a heavy supply of caber which I didn't see on your list. One 19-nor is hard enough to recover from during pct....I Couldn't imagine two. They will be fighting for the same receptors so it seems foolish to me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many cycles have you ran? Any experience with npp or tren ?

Ok thanks . I thought as much too. I don't have any camber. I've had about 8-9 cycles. I've used tren ace before, it was ok however, by week 5 I felt a bit unwell on it. I haven't tried npp before. I think my guy just wanted to unload stuff to me. I get good gear off him but his advice isn't always best as I've found. He has the look but like many in this game they just think of the $$.
    I will leave the npp out and stick with just the
    Test cyp n tren e.
    I'm going to up my test cyp to 800mg at wk 5,
    Keep tren at 200 -400.
    Thanks heaps

I would try npp without tren before ever thinking about combining the 2 19-noes.

alpha001 is offline New Member
    The tren is your main compound. I think running your test that high might yield some un wanted results and put you at risk of some nasty sides. As the tren and test compete for the same receptor, the tren will win since it is the stronger compound. This could leave high potential for all that additional test you are running to convert (to estrogen) There are plenty of people that say to run test higher than tren, but plenty others will tell you to keep it lower. I can personally say I have ran both ways, and running the test lower than the tren was a lot smoother of a cycle for me (and many others). Read around about this before you dive right into a dosage that high.

I have had success both ways higher test and higher tren . Sides seem less pronounced with less or equal test. I'm running a 400mg/test E and 400mg Tren E cycle right now.

Ok thanks heaps. I will lower the test. It was a last min thing to up it at wk5 to use up an extra bottle. I will do some more research on the 19noes too. Thanks again

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by downunder74 View Post
    Hey guys,
    My stats 43, 175cm, 86kg, lean, under 10% body fat.
    I was thinking of running a 10wk cycle
    Of 500mg test cyp, 200mg tren e, (per week)
    300mg NPP (eod 3 x 100mg per week)
    Hcg
    Arimidex
    Nolva , clomid pct.
    I was advised to add NPP to my cycle. Would you agree?
    If so, Would you recommend I run all three steroids for the 10 weeks?
    Thanks
    I have ran test cyp deca and tren my last cycle. I wont run a cycle without deca period and I wanted to try tren so I split them 300-400mg tren and 400-300mg deca ( I eased in on the tren and lowered the deca as time went on). The cycle you proposed looks great to me.
    Some would say back off on the test and let the nors do more work. After 8 cycles I am sure you have tried all three independently.

Two nors worked out for me , I had a little issue emotionally settling into it though. That was my first time on tren so I couldnt tell you if it was just the tren or the combo.
    I would do it again.
    Btw I was running tren E and deca for twelve weeks.

Obs
    Oh btw, last time I ran deca at 400 mg without tren and my prolactin levels went up quickly and I recieved a thorough case of anorgasmia (it was wonderful).
    This time though (with tren) I had no prolactin issues and did it literally every night.
    Overall this cycle wasn't too bad but I sure wondered at first.
    Its over now, I gained well. Cheers to more sleeping and less f@#&ing!
    Last edited by Obs; 03-30-2017 at 03:37 AM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have ran test cyp deca and tren my last cycle. I wont run a cycle without deca period and I wanted to try tren so I split them 300-400mg tren and 400-300mg deca ( I eased in on the tren and lowered the deca as time went on). The cycle you proposed looks great to me.
    Some would say back off on the test and let the nors do more work. After 8 cycles I am sure you have tried all three independently.

Two nors worked out for me , I had a little issue emotionally settling into it though. That was my first time on tren so I couldnt tell you if it was just the tren or the combo.
    I would do it again.
    Btw I was running tren E and deca for twelve weeks.
    Why will you run deca in every cycle? Just a curiosity thing more than anything.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Why will you run deca in every cycle? Just a curiosity thing more than anything.
    I should be more specific and say I wont run a cycle without nandrolone whether npp or decanoate.
    It is because without it my arthritis turns me into a little ball of pain and bitchery.
    I used nsaids until they didnt do jack then went to the doctor and got cortisone injections until obama took my healthcare.
    Then I discovered deca and realized it was more effective than cortisone and I didnt have to indure injections in my knuckles etc.
    I will always have at least 250mg a week in my cycles. I dont even know that I am that impressed with it on an anabolic level but it is a miracle for my joints.
    My time off till my next cycle will be three mos minimum and I am praying that my bodys down regulation of nsaids has subsided enough for them to get me through.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I should be more specific and say I wont run a cycle without nandrolone whether npp or decanoate.
    It is because without it my arthritis turns me into a little ball of pain and bitchery.
    I used nsaids until they didnt do jack then went to the doctor and got cortisone injections until obama took my healthcare.
    Then I discovered deca and realized it was more effective than cortisone and I didnt have to indure injections in my knuckles etc.
    I will always have at least 250mg a week in my cycles. I dont even know that I am that impressed with it on an anabolic level but it is a miracle for my joints.
    My time off till my next cycle will be three mos minimum and I am praying that my bodys down regulation of nsaids has subsided enough for them to get me through.
    That's what I was thinking. For years I brewed my test and deca together at 100mgs/100mgs for my TRT. I've found that 100mgs weekly is more than sufficient for that. There is quite a few studies I've read about nandrolone being really harsh on arterial walls of the heart, so I do keep it low when cruising. But come blast time, it's balls to the wall 200mgs daily of NPP! Lol.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information