Year of training : 1 years non stop
    Cycle : my only first cycle
    1 week : 50 mg of deca
    2 week : 50 mg deca
    3 week: 250 sustanon
    4 week : 50 mg deca
    5 week : 250 sustanon
    I've been running for 5 week as above
    Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape .
    Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , ,
    PCT : no idea

I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
    •I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
    •So please
    1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
    2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )
    3- or if can guide me about my cycle ?
    Last edited by Alan111; 03-29-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Jonbana is offline Member
    So this is your first cycle....
    you've only been training a year.
    seems like you have very little knowledge on supplements and diet/nutrition

You're 5 weeks into this cycle with no PCT on hand or anything else to manage possible sides that could happen on cycle ? no blood work.... and looks to be no AI during the cycle to keep E2 in line ?

I would stop right now before you cause more damage to yourself get on a PCT ASAP and next time do more research before you get into something you have zero knowledge about

And to answer your question about sides everyone reacts differently that's why a first cycle is TEST E ONLY so you know how you react , that deca dosage its completely useless im running 600mg a week of deca currently ... unless you are using the does for joint support which makes no sense from your post ,

you use an AI during the cycle to keep sides down... aromasin / adex / etc ,

and I guess you plan to be natural after this I see not HCG during the cycle to keep the testies working either
    Last edited by Jonbana; 03-29-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Alan111 is offline New Member

Cycle deca and sustanon help

Thanks for your response , but what will be October for my cycle
    Last edited by Alan111; 03-29-2017 at 07:25 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is one of the worst cycles I've ever seen.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Alan,

Ok, side effects are genetic dependent. With the Uber low doses you are taking
    All you will be doing is killing your natural T levels and increasing your chances of estrogenic side effects because you will have No Testosterone in your body and what little steroid that's in your system will most likely be converted to estrogen. I will say that I admire your maturity and not taking huge extreme dosages. Keep with the sustanone at 250mg/ but do it per week. Sust has different esters by design that stay in the system at different time intervals, by the time you reach the second week, you have no androgens in your body. I would say to skip deca for this first cycle and save it for later. My first cycle was on sustanone at 250mg/week and I put on about 20 lbs of muscle and kept it. I had been training for 10 years at that point so you can see that it's a powerful drug on your own.
    NACH3 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    50 mg... That's terrible buddy. It really doesn't take much research man. Just browse through these forums and you will find the right doses and pct. but that's a terrible cycle man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan111
    Hello every buddy , Age: 24 Height : 180cm ( 5,9") Weight : 75.5 kg ( 166.5 Ibs) Body fat % : 17.5 Year of training : 1 years non stop Cycle : my only first cycle 1 week : 50 mg of deca 2 week : 50 mg deca 3 week: 250 sustanon 4 week : 50 mg deca 5 week : 250 sustanon I've been running for 5 week as above Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape . Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , , PCT : no idea I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects . oI really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue, oSo please 1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect ) 2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc ) 3- or if can guide me about my cycle ?
    I agree with all of the above comments however I see more issues than have been addressed..
    1- you should wait another year until you are 25. Maybe hota is fully matured, maybe not. Why take the risk?
    2- body fat is high to start cycling
    3- you take an AI to help control estrogen
    I recommend that you stop, hope that there is no damage, and use nolva and clomid for PCT

Stay around here and learn before starting another cycle. Your first cycle should be test only. Keep it simple and you will be surprised of the results.

m.wayne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That is one of the worst cycles I've ever seen.
    lmao

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It's your diet. Work on that first. Continue training longer than a year. You are nowhere ready for aas.

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    It almost seems like a joke really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    So this is your first cycle....
    you've only been training a year.
    seems like you have very little knowledge on supplements and diet/nutrition

You're 5 weeks into this cycle with no PCT on hand or anything else to manage possible sides that could happen on cycle ? no blood work.... and looks to be no AI during the cycle to keep E2 in line ?

I would stop right now before you cause more damage to yourself get on a PCT ASAP and next time do more research before you get into something you have zero knowledge about

And to answer your question about sides everyone reacts differently that's why a first cycle is TEST E ONLY so you know how you react , that deca dosage its completely useless im running 600mg a week of deca currently ... unless you are using the does for joint support which makes no sense from your post ,

you use an AI during the cycle to keep sides down... aromasin / adex / etc ,

and I guess you plan to be natural after this I see not HCG during the cycle to keep the testies working either
    Thanks a lot bro for sharing such information, so as you said my deca dosage is very less, and what will be my pct for my cycle , if I completely stop and start workout tell next year , regard

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Alan,

Ok, side effects are genetic dependent. With the Uber low doses you are taking
    All you will be doing is killing your natural T levels and increasing your chances of estrogenic side effects because you will have No Testosterone in your body and what little steroid that's in your system will most likely be converted to estrogen. I will say that I admire your maturity and not taking huge extreme dosages. Keep with the sustanone at 250mg/ but do it per week. Sust has different esters by design that stay in the system at different time intervals, by the time you reach the second week, you have no androgens in your body. I would say to skip deca for this first cycle and save it for later. My first cycle was on sustanone at 250mg/week and I put on about 20 lbs of muscle and kept it. I had been training for 10 years at that point so you can see that it's a powerful drug on your own.
    Thanks bro , what was your pct for sustanon cycle , and for how many week did you run sustanon 250 only , I mean what did you used while on cycle , and if it is possible to post your cycle , regard

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I agree with all of the above comments however I see more issues than have been addressed..
    1- you should wait another year until you are 25. Maybe hota is fully matured, maybe not. Why take the risk?
    2- body fat is high to start cycling
    3- you take an AI to help control estrogen
    I recommend that you stop, hope that there is no damage, and use nolva and clomid for PCT

Stay around here and learn before starting another cycle. Your first cycle should be test only. Keep it simple and you will be surprised of the results.
    Thanks for your guidance, can you tell me what will be the pct for my cycle , regard

Thread Information