1-16 450mg Test E/wk
    1-16 500iu HCG /wk
    1-16 12.5mg Exemestane/day

Clomid/Nolva PCT

Now my question.....

I've read people encouraging the following:

1-16 EQ
    3-16 TEST E

As to give the EQ two weeks of front load time because the EQ takes so long to kick in, and only 14 wks on the Test could be easier on the body, what are your thoughts on this? To me doesn't really sound good to be running the eq by itself to start but what do I know.

If it would in fact be easier on the body to do the test at 14wks, then why not. I'd like to take the healthiest route of course. But I may opt to do my originally proposed cycle just at 14 wks on both the test/eq instead of 16... I have 16 planned currently because tons of people say eq needs that much time. At this point I have done an 12wk cycle, followed by a 13wk, and an 11wk. I actually only had sides (that I noticed) on the 11wk cycle, but I was on Test Prop, so idk if that made a difference. I have never ran HCG before so this will be my first time adding it. I dont want to murder my liver on a super long cycle or anything, I also hear people say that Test falls off after wk 10 or so (as far as gain speed) which I cannot attest to for sure but also none of my cycles have been much over 10 weeks.

Thoughts?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off EQ is worthless but you should run the test from day 1 and extend the test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ. Alternatively you could use the EQ on a squeeqy hinge or just throw it out. It's literally crap I got nothing even at 600mg/week for 16 weeks. It only increases appetite and dangerously messes up RBC count.
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    First off EQ is worthless but you should run the test from day 1 and extend the test 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ. Alternatively you could use the EQ on a squeeqy hinge or just throw it out. It's literally crap I got nothing even at 600mg/week for 16 weeks. It only increases appetite and dangerously messes up RBC count.
    I mean, I hear people trash EQ over and over again, but in reality, I'm not trying to gain 30lbs this cycle. And I am hoping to get as close to keepable gains as possible because I dont cycle more than once a year. You dont think an increased appetite is a sign of your body effectively using the drug?? Also I am pretty lean, and from what I understand EQ typically has better results when you are not carrying as much bf%.

I mean I pretty much have my mind made up on the EQ, first time i'm adding an additional injectable, I don't want the harshness of deca or tren , and ive tried all three orals. So I figure this is a good mid-tier step.

With the information you shared though perhaps I should run 14wks EQ and 16 weeks Test? I will continue to research it...

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Run the test from the beginning. Not sure why anyone would suggest otherwise for harm reduction.. Seems minute and silly.

And what you are describing is not frontloading, frontloading EQ would be you doubling your dose of EQ the first 2-3 weeks of your cycle. Not cutting out the test..

You're on 2 pretty mild injectibles at relatively moderate doses. Don't worry about your liver getting messed up on a 16 week cycle. You're not even running any orals. The only worry with EQ is it elevating red blood cells, but since you only cycle and aren't on all the time, you more than likely have little to worry about.

When cycling I always suggest pre cycle blood work and post cycle blood work. It's cheap and easy, and could save you troubles down the road.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I understand op I had to try out the EQ myself too and it turned out people were right but you'll see for yourself.
    PT1982 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you have a bike use the EQ to oil the chain e3d.
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    Run the test from the beginning. Not sure why anyone would suggest otherwise for harm reduction.. Seems minute and silly.

And what you are describing is not frontloading, frontloading EQ would be you doubling your dose of EQ the first 2-3 weeks of your cycle. Not cutting out the test..

You're on 2 pretty mild injectibles at relatively moderate doses. Don't worry about your liver getting messed up on a 16 week cycle. You're not even running any orals. The only worry with EQ is it elevating red blood cells, but since you only cycle and aren't on all the time, you more than likely have little to worry about.

When cycling I always suggest pre cycle blood work and post cycle blood work. It's cheap and easy, and could save you troubles down the road.

I know what frontloading is, I just did not know a way to phrase the method I was asking..... sounded silly to me too but I wanted to gather opinions. Im gonna have bloods done, and yeah I dont want to go with crazy high doses, I still get crazy results at 400mg/wk test.

I suppose besides liver I was concerned running that long at an elevated blood pressure. and elevating the Rbc, may possibly strain the heart?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    I know what frontloading is, I just did not know a way to phrase the method I was asking..... sounded silly to me too but I wanted to gather opinions. Im gonna have bloods done, and yeah I dont want to go with crazy high doses, I still get crazy results at 400mg/wk test.

I suppose besides liver I was concerned running that long at an elevated blood pressure. and elevating the Rbc, may possibly strain the heart?
    If you get crazy results from test only. Stick with test only.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just use the EQ to cook with. It makes for great fried eggs!

Thread Information