• 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Complete novice
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Second cycle advice please

Complete novice is offline Associate Member

Second cycle advice please

I'm about to make an order for my second cycle

I am toying between test E only (same as my first cycle) or test E and equipoise .

I have a bad knee and shoulder so thought the equipoise may help with the lubricant??

Also HCG what is best? I didn't do it first cycle at all but:

People say don't bother until the two weeks after you finish cycle and others say 250iu each week??

I didn't do any last time due to one reason or another.

lntense is offline Junior Member
    First, how long are you planning your cycle to be? and what's your goal, Lean mass I'm guessing?

Was thinking 12 weeks,first cycle was 10 weeks, I know equipoise is only effective after 12 weeks, although I would only really want to take it as a lubricant rather than to gain size.

Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    Was thinking 12 weeks,first cycle was 10 weeks, I know equipoise is only effective after 12 weeks, although I would only really want to take it as a lubricant rather than to gain size.
    That's not necessarily true. You should notice an appetite increase anywhere from week 4-6. If you're wanting something that's lubricating NPP would be a better option as it will kick in faster and provide more joint relief than EQ IMO, but it's also a 19-nor and not usually recommended for a second cycle, that's something that's completely up to you though.

You never stated what your goal is? if bulking I would say EQ would be helpful due to the appetite increase, but it's also decent as a cutter for muscle preservation.

About the HCG , if you have it run it throughout. Might as well, especially if you're going to be cycling then doing PCT. If you blast/cruise I would just suggest leaving it out, unless you just want fuller testicles.

I'm a big believer in the body reaching homeostasis naturally without the use of a PCT or HCG, but I feel HCG has it's place. Many would argue with me on this, and also bring up valid points for doing PCT.

Goal is to maintain muscle mass but cut more than bulk.

I will be cycling rather than blast/cruise, I have naturally low testosterone levels which is untreated (tried TRT but did nothing for me) most recent test was just within range.

So possibly worth doing HCG so I don't shut down or make matters worse??

I was thinking:

Monday - 1 mg test E
    Thursday - 1mg test E
    Saturday - 1mg equipoise

Tues - 250 iu HCG
    Friday - 250 iu HCG

Armidex .50 Every 3 days

Does this look ok?

I will be cycling rather than blast/cruise, I have naturally low testosterone levels which is untreated (tried TRT but did nothing for me) most recent test was just within range.

I was thinking:

Monday - 1 mg test E
    Thursday - 1mg test E
    Saturday - 1mg equipoise

Tues - 250 iu HCG
    Friday - 250 iu HCG

Armidex .50 Every 3 days

Does this look ok?

You're going to shut down your natural testosterone production regardless. And I don't think HCG is ever a "bad" idea, when cycling, so yeah run it during your cycle if you would like. Personally I don't run it because I'm on trt and not worried about my testicular size or sperm production. Also, I've read somewhere that for long duration such as TRT when running HCG your leydig cells can become desensitized over time, but then again I've also read other literature stating that that was a myth.. But for a cycle you shouldn't be worrying about that anyway.

I'm confused as you say you tried testosterone replacement and it didn't raise your levels? If you're injecting testosterone your levels are going to go up so I'm not sure what you mean when you say it didn't do anything for you.

Also I'm not sure what your dosages are as you just put 1mg, did you mean 1ml? if so then I still don't know the concentration of your gear but I'm assuming your test and EQ are both 250mg/ml?
    PT1982 likes this.

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

I was thinking:

Monday - 1 mg test E
    Thursday - 1mg test E
    Saturday - 1mg equipoise

Tues - 250 iu HCG
    Friday - 250 iu HCG

Armidex .50 Every 3 days

Does this look ok?
    What do you mean "tried TRT but did nothing for me"??? I mean I've never "tried" TRT so idk perhaps some of the pros could chime in but how in the world could injecting medicinal testosterone do "nothing" for you. Or do you mean, you havent seen wild results in the gym because the dosing is not high?

Also, if that dosing is not a typo, then you have an enormous amount of research to continue upon.

I would look into "non-steroid " alternatives for joint relief, Run Test and take Tbol for 4 weeks.
    PT1982 likes this.

I'm in the UK and have tried nebido which didn't make me feel any different at all and when tested only marginally raised my testosterone levels and the endo wouldn't offer anymore (tried it for a year).

I also tried Sustanon at 0.8 ml every 3 weeks which actually resulted in my test levels being lower than when I wasn't on it. But this is all they were willing to offer me.

I felt much better on cycle, was like night and day after 5/6 weeks.

Yeah sorry I meant ml, my first cycle was test E 300, but I think this will be 250 per ml

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What were your gains on your first cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats Ht Wt age bf% yrs training? this is wat we need to know before we can help you.I see you cycled at 30%bf the 1st time and that is crazy sounds like you need too lay off the juice and hit the diet section before you end up having E2 problems.
    PT1982 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    What were your gains on your first cycle?
    Checked his profile and he is over 30%bf.
    Capebuffalo and PT1982 like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq is a worthless compound especially at a low dose. You can combine injections though no need for 3 injections a week with long esters. Run the test longer than the eq. Hcg up to 3 days before pct.

EDIT didn't see the 30% bf be careful man you shouldn't cycle.
    PT1982 and Capebuffalo like this.

That escalated quickly..

I've not updated my profile for a while.

I lost 3 and a half stone last year and my body fat is 13% using the calipers.

Stats are:

38 years old
    6ft
    211lb
    13% BF

I lost the weight before my first cycle and still maintained a fairly low calorie diet during cycle although gained 20lb but got leaner, stronger and probably looked the best I ever have.

I will change profile
    songdog likes this.

Updated my profile, should have done this before.

I find it hard to believe you are maintaining 13%bf after being 30 recently. It just sounds unlikely.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT didn't work, but running test to cycle with. You see my confusion don't you? TRT isn't about "how you feel", it's about keeping your hormones in check and where they need to be to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you were just within range at 38 years old, odds are you don't have naturally low testosterone .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ should be used to grease up your anus and insert the vial it came in. Because you just spent however much EQ cost you for a vial.

Ive been training for a long time just never really dieted properly.

I started off 2500 cals and gradually went down to 1800cals

I maintained a gram for lb protein intake and split the remaining cals between carbs and fats.

I now know how to lose the weight and I regularly Eat what I like for week or two and then lose any weight I have gained, I have food logs for almost 18 months and weigh almost everything that I eat.

I guess it's what happens when you come out of a long term relationship.
    songdog likes this.

Pic?
    songdog likes this.

I'm in the UK and have tried nebido which didn't make me feel any different at all and when tested only marginally raised my testosterone levels and the endo wouldn't offer anymore (tried it for a year).

I also tried Sustanon at 0.8 ml every 3 weeks which actually resulted in my test levels being lower than when I wasn't on it. But this is all they were willing to offer me.

I felt much better on cycle, was like night and day after 5/6 weeks.

Yeah sorry I meant ml, my first cycle was test E 300, but I think this will be 250 per ml
    That's because your endo seems ignorant. Sust every 3 weeks is silly, no doctor should prescribe that, and he should know the roller coaster of hormones that will result in. Even though there is a Decanoate ester in sust, it would still be retarded.

Test cyp 100-200mgs a week broken down into two separate injections for stable blood levels, I guarantee your life will change.

Isn't testosterone legal in the UK anyway?

As for your cycle, just split the EQ up into your two separate test injections. No need to pin 3 times a week for all of them. And if your EQ is only 250mg/ml then 250mg a week is very low, and you're not going to notice much of anything. I would suggest.

500mg of Test E a week
    500-600mg of EQ a week

Honestly I don't even recommend EQ due to the anxiety it causes etc.. but that's just from my experience. Your hunger will definitely increase though if that's what you're wanting and you may not experience the anxiety at all.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-30-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    That's because your endo seems ignorant. Sust every 3 weeks is silly, no doctor should prescribe that, and he should know the roller coaster of hormones that will result in. Even though there is a Decanoate ester in sust, it would still be retarded.

I have seen different endos but get met with the same hurdle, this is all they will offer me.

Test cyp 100-200mgs a week broken down into two separate injections for stable blood levels, I guarantee your life will change.

I do want more children, which worry me with life long TRT, I have a naturally high sperm count 260million per ml (I think was the last measurement) they said normal is 20-40million per ml.

Isn't testosterone legal in the UK anyway?

Legal to use not to buy.

As for your cycle, just split the EQ up into your two separate test injections. No need to pin 3 times a week for all of them. And if your EQ is only 250mg/ml then 250mg a week is very low, and you're not going to notice much of anything. I would suggest.

500mg of Test E a week
    500-600mg of EQ a week

Honestly I don't even recommend EQ due to the anxiety it causes etc.. but that's just from my experience. Your hunger will definitely increase though if that's what you're wanting and you may not experience the anxiety at all.
    Any other suggestions i don't like the sound of anxiety or hunger increase? Would I be best just sticking with test E only again? I was going to use deca but I don't want the water weight?
    Last edited by Complete novice; 03-30-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: More info

Pic?
    Second cycle advice please-img_0533.jpg

Had to retake as it wouldn't upload the snapchat image for some reason

Look good bro! Great job!

Definitely not 30% bf any more. Carry on.

So after looking at my current bodyfat, I'd like to get leaner whilst maintaining and possibly building a little muscle. Do you think a test E and equipoise cycle would benefit me the most or is there another fairly mild second cycle that would suit me better?

Cheers everyone

Any other suggestions i don't like the sound of anxiety or hunger increase? Would I be best just sticking with test E only again? I was going to use deca but I don't want the water weight?
    EQ is one of the best compounds for increasing appetite. If you don't want that then I wouldn't run it.

You can use it for staying cutting but hopefully you have enough willpower not to smash out dirty food.

I would suggest for your goal is test with some proviron or mast. Research them and see if it matches up to what you're wanting to do.

If you had good gains on test only. Run test only again. There is no reason to add another compound at this point.

EQ is worthless.

If you had good gains on test only. Run test only again. There is no reason to add another compound at this point.

EQ is worthless.
    Why do you say it's worthless? I believe every compound serves a purpose, and I am not even a fan of EQ.

I found EQ worthless at 600mg/week because I could already eat like crazy so extra appetite was redundant. I really didn't find anything positive about EQ. It's the bastard steroid for me the second one I don't like is tbol but everything else I've tried gave great benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I found EQ worthless at 600mg/week because I could already eat like crazy so extra appetite was redundant. I really didn't find anything positive about EQ. It's the bastard steroid for me the second one I don't like is tbol but everything else I've tried gave great benefits.
    I understand that, I will never run it again either basically for that reason. But for a guy who struggles with appetite or wants to put on lean mass over the long term I see it as being useful. Shit gives me anxiety though so that's another reason I don't like it.

TBol? I love it! It's like superdrol but not as harsh on my body for me. Gains aren't quite what they are with superdrol but it's very comparable.

Have you ran it multiple times and from different sources? Curious what effect, or lack of, it had on you to make you dislike it.

I only ran the tbol once at 60mg ed can't remember duration think it was 6 weeks and I was just underwhelmed by its effects. Winstrol ,dbol ,anavar ,halo,methyl tren all gave me something noticeable but I really couldn't quantify anything from the tbol. There is an outside chance it was weak or under dosed but I got many things from that ugl and all were good orals/injectables.
    lntense likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    Why do you say it's worthless? I believe every compound serves a purpose, and I am not even a fan of EQ.
    I've never seen or gotten a benefit out of it. Everyone I know who has run it says the same thing. It never increased my appetite. Working to failure and past is where my appetite comes from even on tren .

Decided to go for another test E only cycle.

I have got some pharmaceutical grade test E 250

It is in ampules and I had my first jab this morning.

After breaking the amp top, drawing and getting rid of the air bubbles, I only had 0.8 in the syringe.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the norm as I didn't spill any and got every last drop out.

Any suggestions as I feel I'll only be getting 200mg per jab instead of 250!!

Thread Information