Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Im fcked...

Alosh81 is offline Junior Member

Im fcked...

Im 3 weeks in on my cycle; 500eq, 400 prop, 350 tren ew, also 30mg dbol ed. Im starting tren next week and i just got FUC*ING SICK !!@@ Makes me so fckn angry, ima keep going w my injc and dbol. Any of you guys got any good tips to reduce time on this cold? Dont tell me honey or lime. Ill take anything to train like a wrath again.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Probably best to rest and let your body fight it. You get sick when your body is
    Worn down or behind. You won't lose anything by taking a few days off, you will if you push it hard and the illness lingers.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your 21 running this cycle. Please stop and rethink this. You are too young.
    Obs, songdog, Remington and 3 others like this.

Im fcked...

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your 21 running this cycle. Please stop and rethink this. You are too young.
    :/
    Last edited by Alosh81; 03-31-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alosh81 View Post
    I want to die anyways dude
    Quicker ways to end your life if that's what you want.
    Alosh81, Justfish and Quester like this.

Im fcked...

Quicker ways to end your life if that's what you want.
    Nope
    Last edited by Alosh81; 03-31-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Well you will be. Best of luck with your future problems.

Well you will be. Best of luck with your future problems.
    U2, oh shit ur old lol.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I want to die anyways dude
    You wont. You will just fuck yourself up for when you finally have your shit together and would otherwise be happy. I said the same shit now I am sitting here with seven kids in my care at this moment.
    Eventually it wont be about YOU and what YOU want anymore. Then you will look back at your childish behaviors and shake your head.
    Justfish, Too-$mall, jrno1 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You wont. You will just fuck yourself up for when you finally have your shit together and would otherwise be happy. I said the same shit now I am sitting here with seven kids in my care at this moment.
    Eventually it wont be about YOU and what YOU want anymore. Then you will look back at your childish behaviors and shake your head.
    I know, iam very mature, actually im so mature that ppl call me boring. My childhood scarred me for life and i want this way too bad to stop...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't seem mature at all, hopefully things get better for you I don't wish death on anyone.
    songdog and TRA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You don't seem mature at all, hopefully things get better for you I don't wish death on anyone.
    Yeah, i just ate 700g of carbs, im sick dude....

Obs
    I know, iam very mature, actually im so mature that ppl call me boring. My childhood scarred me for life and i want this way too bad to stop...
    Excuse me if I dont sympathize. Every gd millenial lately seems to think their childhood scarred them for life.
    What a joke. I bet I have been through bigger bitches this week. I have family that has seen more shit than you can imagine. Try burying a child, storming normandy beach, or growing up being molested by your step father like certain family members of mine. None of them will bitch about their childhood and not all of them made it out of childhood.
    Read the story of spartan soldiers childhood and what made them badass then come back and tell me how you are scarred for life.
    Lol! Typical generation Y seeking instant gratification, and thinking no one understands because "I had it so wuff gwowing up!"
    Justfish likes this.

Excuse me if I dont sympathize. Every gd millenial lately seems to think their childhood scarred them for life.
    What a joke. I bet I have been through bigger bitches this week. I have family that has seen more shit than you can imagine. Try burying a child, storming normandy beach, or growing up being molested by your step father like certain family members of mine. None of them will bitch about their childhood and not all of them made it out of childhood.
    Read the story of spartan soldiers childhood and what made them badass then come back and tell me how you are scarred for life.
    Lol! Typical generation Y seeking instant gratification, and thinking no one understands because "I had it so wuff gwowing up!"
    I saw my fathers 1 week old dead body in a sauna when i was 14. I was alone and i dragged his body on the concrete so the skin came off, and his eyes were open. Idk, ive probably gone psycho after that shit. I wasnt talking about thst btw, was talking about the steroids and getting in shape, im pretty fucking big now, but the next level is whats calling me bby

Obs
    I saw my fathers 1 week old dead body in a sauna when i was 14. I was alone and i dragged his body on the concrete so the skin came off, and his eyes were open. Idk, ive probably gone psycho after that shit. I wasnt talking about thst btw, was talking about the steroids and getting in shape, im pretty fucking big now, but the next level is whats calling me bby
    Yep that sure sucks, time to move on and be a man and no longer blame your actions on your past.

That may have been the excuse that got you by before but you are 21 now and claiming to be mature.
    You become a man when you can step back from your life and say "I am where I am because I put myself here and every action I make is of my own accord".
    If you continue blaming actions on your past you will never be a man.
    Alosh81, Justfish, Sark and 2 others like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is it opposite day? I could care less what you do anabolic wise, but this is why I say there is a maturity level one should reach before using. "I don't want to live anyways" is something a little hormonal girl would say
    Justfish and Quester like this.

Yep that sure sucks, time to move on and be a man and no longer blame your actions on your past.

That may have been the excuse that got you by before but you are 21 now and claiming to be mature.
    You become a man when you can step back from your life and say "I am where I am because I put myself here and every action I make is of my own accord".
    If you continue blaming actions on your past you will never be a man.
    Totally agree, youre right. I was just saying that, and the thing with dieing was just to make that guy shut up since every idiot that doesnt has any experience just writes what theyve seen around on the web. But i appreciate your words, and ur for sure a man! Take care
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Totally agree, youre right. I was just saying that, and the thing with dieing was just to make that guy shut up since every idiot that doesnt has any experience just writes what theyve seen around on the web. But i appreciate your words, and ur for sure a man! Take care
    I cycled at 21.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Is it opposite day? I could care less what you do anabolic wise, but this is why I say there is a maturity level one should reach before using. "I don't want to live anyways" is something a little hormonal girl would say
    What i wrote up there ^

I cycled at 21.
    Not talking about u, im talking sbout the other guy. And i cycled at 17.

Obs
    All your gonna hurt is your potential but it will take a hard hard hit but its already done then. The last few years is when a man really fills out naturally. You shut that down early and you wont ever be as big as you could have been like me. Good luck though and be safe.

To clarify I mean I hurt my potential the same as you are right now. Neither of us will ever be as big as we could have been if we had stayed natural until mid to late twenties.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-30-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Obs
    Btw members only tell you things here like this because that is what this forum stands for, meeting your potential and exceeding it as safely as possible. Its why this place is great. The info is solid and tested thoroughly.

Btw members only tell you things here like this because that is what this forum stands for, meeting your potential and exceeding it as safely as possible. Its why this place is great. The info is solid and tested thoroughly.
    Yeah i guess so, bloodworks shows slightly low hgh. But everything else is fine, im alrdy 195cm, 110kg

Is ur pic just blurry for me? I cnt see sht lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by alosh81 View Post
    is ur pic just blurry for me? I cnt see sht lol
    ouch!

Remington is offline Alligator
    This thread is a horror.
    OP...there is no question you have NO idea what your doing.
    Do some research...train natty as long as you can...then before you start in...do some more research.

I know your not going to listen to us..but I hadda come out of hibernation so I can sleep at night knowing I at least said something.

U2, oh shit ur old lol.
    Yeah I'm old for a reason.And you're FUBAR.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 03-30-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    almostgone, Obs and Quester like this.

Stud.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    So you want to die any way? Yet your freaking out over a cold that is making it hard for you to lift weights?.

There's your answer right there. Your fucked, your whole cycle is going to be a waste. Your down time recovering from a cold will cause you to get fat and loose muscle.

And your missing the best part of the cycle to train hard. Week 3 to 5.

Those weeks define what the rest of your cycle will be like. In this case now, its a soft miserable fat body, very "Private Pyle-Esq"

I suggest you take the route the good private did actually in the bathroom scene.

Are you familiar with a .475 linebaugh? It is the best medicine in this particular situation, given you stated goals..

Justfish is offline New Member
    Im 3 weeks in on my cycle; 500eq, 400 prop, 350 tren ew, also 30mg dbol ed. Im starting tren next week and i just got FUC*ING SICK !!@@ Makes me so fckn angry, ima keep going w my injc and dbol. Any of you guys got any good tips to reduce time on this cold? Dont tell me honey or lime. Ill take anything to train like a wrath again.
    Double up your multi vitamin and stay hydrated. You can get this shit called emergen c but it's just vitamins. Rest a few days. There are way better places to ask a question like this
    Truthwalker and Alosh81 like this.

Obs
    Is ur pic just blurry for me? I cnt see sht lol
    Attachment 168752 its 150pixels by 150pixels yeah they are all blurry

You show him Obs.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You show him Obs.
    Lmao!

Obs
    Yeah i guess so, bloodworks shows slightly low hgh. But everything else is fine, im alrdy 195cm, 110kg
    242lbs is small at6'4". I have a friend right at that size but a little heavier but when we walk in a bar togther the girlys piss in the floor over my body not his and I am by no means big. Anyhow you should reread my post above I edited. My clarification was unclear and it sounded like I was bragging I realize which is just the opposite of how i meant it.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-30-2017 at 06:35 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    242lbs is small at6'4". I have a friend right at that size but a little heavier but when we walk in a bar togther the girlys piss in the floor over my body not his and I am by no means big. Anyhow you should reread my post above I edited. My clarification was unclear and it sounded like I was bragging I realize which is just the opposite of how i meant it.
    Dam must be a shortage of men over there
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dam must be a shortage of men over there
    Oh dongsog... you need to put up some pics big man. Come to think of it join a comp.
    Quester likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im fcked
    We all have been at some point.

Truthwalker is offline New Member
    edit out your face homie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So you want to die any way? Yet your freaking out over a cold that is making it hard for you to lift weights?.

There's your answer right there. Your fucked, your whole cycle is going to be a waste. Your down time recovering from a cold will cause you to get fat and loose muscle.

And your missing the best part of the cycle to train hard. Week 3 to 5.

Those weeks define what the rest of your cycle will be like. In this case now, its a soft miserable fat body, very "Private Pyle-Esq"

I suggest you take the route the good private did actually in the bathroom scene.

Are you familiar with a .475 linebaugh? It is the best medicine in this particular situation, given you stated goals..
    Yeah. That was my take too. Seak death but a cold puts him out. Then. He wanna die pretty n big. Dont wanna end up death and skinny and as a looser. I recog the feeling. When everything goes to hell in my life, last thing i wanna think of is death. No man. Wanna stand tall first.
    Then, when everything is ok. Lots of money, warm, muscles and a good sad movie, then...what the heck with this pointless dimmension.

But man. 21....think of all the wet pink pussies u will miss. Its all ya need. All your motivation.
    Obs and Quester like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwalker View Post
    edit out your face homie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I know Im goofy looking its ok!
    Truthwalker and Quester like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information