Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Stanozolol and anxiety

sloy1234 is offline New Member

Stanozolol and anxiety

Ive had anxiety for a few years , it was worse some years back but now i can manage on my own without the need of taking any medication for it , just sometimes valium and even that happens like once a month, i do feel like out of body feeling sometimes but it goes away if i dont think about it. I was wondering if doing a stanozolol ( malay tiger) only cycle would make my anxiety worse or come back like it was in the past.
    Ive been working out for 5 years and im 22 years of age.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Too young for drugs dude

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AAS can definitely make anxiety worse.
    They can also calm you down.
    Usually they do both.
    NeedAdvice411 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winstrol only will lower your endogenous Testosterone output and that can be well of a trigger for anxiety.

NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    AAS can definitely make anxiety worse.
    They can also calm you down.
    Usually they do both.
    Would you mind elaborating on that a bit? I am curious what the science/reasoning is for this. Hormone fluctuation?

I have noticed the same thing, anxiety sometimes and also that good old "well being" feeling sometimes. Basically mood swings is the best way I can describe my experience. Sometimes I am on top of the world then the next minute I'm anxious for no reason. I have never experienced that until I started cycling and I never experience it off cycle.

MadelinePender is offline New Member
    Yes, you are too young for taking Stanozolol . It has many side effects such as the risks of heart attacks, strokes, liver damage, and psychiatric disturbances could occur. Why not you go for some kind of medications, or simply go for voyance direct consultation, you may check here once martine-voyance.com/ or just meditate it will not be harmful to you. It helps to lower your depression and anxiety and keep your mind healthy and energized.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sloy1234 View Post
    Ive had anxiety for a few years , it was worse some years back but now i can manage on my own without the need of taking any medication for it , just sometimes valium and even that happens like once a month, i do feel like out of body feeling sometimes but it goes away if i dont think about it. I was wondering if doing a stanozolol ( malay tiger) only cycle would make my anxiety worse or come back like it was in the past.
    Ive been working out for 5 years and im 22 years of age.
    Take advantage of your youth and maximize the benefits of your onw naturally high hormone levels.
    At your age all you need is dedication, food, training and rest.
    TRA likes this.

locutus61 is offline New Member
    Your anxiety will skyrocket because your joints will be killing you all the time.

Thread Information