Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Parabolan hubei dosage

Nskl30 is offline New Member

Parabolan hubei dosage

Hi.just gonna try oral parabolan . It comes at 10mg each pill.how much is the daily dosage ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parabolan hubei dosage-screenshot_20170402-181816.jpg  

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That's a good question I know oral tren comes in 250mcg tabs and guys run 500 to 750mcg if that helps.

Lol that's too low..how am I going to divide the pill?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is that? Is it a steroid substitute?

I'd be leery.
    It's named Parabolan but says it contains tren ace.
    Both parabolan and tren ace don't come in oral form.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I'd be leery.
    It's named Parabolan but says it contains tren ace.
    Both parabolan and tren ace don't come in oral form.
    This is why I'm thinking it's a steroid substitute. Tren is only orally active if in methylated form. You can eat 1000 grams of tren powder or 100 finaplex H pellets and get 0 results.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There's two forms of oral tren ; propionyltrenbolone (p tren) and methyltrenbolone (m tren).

P tren is useless as a steroid because the active ingredient is allyltrenbolone.

Allyltrenbolone has an anabolic :androgenic ratio of roughly 5:5.

Allyltrenbolone is a veterinary hormone given to female mammals to suppress heat (sexual excitement).
    Last edited by numbere; 04-02-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    There's two forms of oral tren ; propionyltrenbolone (p tren) and methyltrenbolone (m tren).

P tren is useless as a steroid because the active ingredient is allyltrenbolone.

Allyltrenbolone has an anabolic :androgenic ratio of roughly 5:5.

Allyltrenbolone is a veterinary hormone given to female mammals to suppress heat (sexual excitement).
    What does op have? If it is tren ace tabs, they're usless. And I don't see methyltrienolone tabs being dosed at 10mgs, as this would be a suicidal dose.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    What does op have? If it is tren ace tabs, they're usless. And I don't see methyltrienolone tabs being dosed at 10mgs, as this would be a suicidal dose.
    Who knows lol.

If I had to guess OP has p tren because of it's ease of availability and low price compared to m tren.

Also, the tablet size is too larger to be m tren.

However, I did an internet search for parabolan hubei and pulled the description below from one of the top hits.

They advise one to take 750-1000mcg/d but dose the tablets in 10mg.

With all this inconsistencies I wouldn't touch that crap let alone put it in my body.

"Oral Trenbolone is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. This agent is a derivative of trenbolone (trienolone ), which has been c - 17 alpha alkylated to allow for oral administration.This modification has created a steroid that is significantly stronger than its non - methylated cousin, its potency has been measured to be anywhere from 120-300 times greater than that of methyltestosterone , with greater dissociation between anabolic and androgenic effects , 625 626. Milligram for milligram methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent sold on the commercial market, requiring doses little as .51 milligram per day to notice a strong anabolic effect. Its potency is only matched by its relative toxicity. However, which has limited its modern use to that of laboratory research only.

Oral tren should be taken 3 times a day or every 4.5-6 hours and a max dose of 750-1000mcg a day.

Oral Tren Side Effects

Similar to Parabolan Hubei, Oral Tren does not exhibit any estrogenic activity and therefore estrogenic side effects are not a concern with this compound itself. It is also resistant to the 5 alpha reductase enzyme, but this is of little comfort to a user as methyltrienolone is already of the most androgenic drugs in common use by steroid users. For this reason androgenic side effects should be expected by most users that undertake a cycle of this drug. Prostate enlargement and oily skin/acne are commonly reported by users. The effect of Parabolan Hubei Oral Tren on the hair of the user should also close to that of trenbolone. If a user is genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness he may want to avoid this compound."
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Who knows lol.

If I had to guess OP has p tren because of it's ease of availability and low price compared to m tren.

Also, the tablet size is too larger to be m tren.

However, I did an internet search for parabolan hubei and pulled the description below from one of the top hits.

They advise one to take 750-1000mcg/d but dose the tablets in 10mg.

With all this inconsistencies I wouldn't touch that crap let alone put it in my body.

"Oral Trenbolone is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. This agent is a derivative of trenbolone (trienolone ), which has been c - 17 alpha alkylated to allow for oral administration.This modification has created a steroid that is significantly stronger than its non - methylated cousin, its potency has been measured to be anywhere from 120-300 times greater than that of methyltestosterone , with greater dissociation between anabolic and androgenic effects , 625 626. Milligram for milligram methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent sold on the commercial market, requiring doses little as .51 milligram per day to notice a strong anabolic effect. Its potency is only matched by its relative toxicity. However, which has limited its modern use to that of laboratory research only.

Oral tren should be taken 3 times a day or every 4.5-6 hours and a max dose of 750-1000mcg a day.

Oral Tren Side Effects

Similar to Parabolan Hubei, Oral Tren does not exhibit any estrogenic activity and therefore estrogenic side effects are not a concern with this compound itself. It is also resistant to the 5 alpha reductase enzyme, but this is of little comfort to a user as methyltrienolone is already of the most androgenic drugs in common use by steroid users. For this reason androgenic side effects should be expected by most users that undertake a cycle of this drug. Prostate enlargement and oily skin/acne are commonly reported by users. The effect of Parabolan Hubei Oral Tren on the hair of the user should also close to that of trenbolone. If a user is genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness he may want to avoid this compound."
    Wow. Take note OP. I'm with Numbere and wouldn't touch it. It's just too hard to l ow what you have or what to expect from it. I assumed it was a steroid alternative, but as his research shows, I don't think it is. But who knows what exactly it is. How come you decided to try this over other compounds?

So you advice me not to try it at all.it's useless ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nskl30 View Post
    So you advice me not to try it at all.it's useless ...
    I just don't know what it is. If it is tren ace, you won't get any results. And it might make you sick. I have a hard time believing anyone would sell tren ace tabs. And if it its methyltrienolone , 10mgs could kill you. A 1mg dose of methyl tren is considered a very high dose. Splitting a pill into 1/10th would be about impossible, not to mention a tenth would be too high of a dose. You might want to pass that off to someone else and get actual tren ace if you want to run it.

Thread Information