BEEF is offline Associate Member

could I run it for 20 weeks

im running 500 mg of sus 10wk and ran dbol for 5wks up 22 pounds already and its only been 5 weeks, but my question is could i run a 20week cycle and be ok ,on the 11th week I was considering uping the dose of test to 750mg a week and aslo running abombs 50mg ed to the 15 week . should just wait or run one long cycle.thanx

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    im running 500 mg of sus 10wk and ran dbol for 5wks up 22 pounds already and its only been 5 weeks, but my question is could i run a 20week cycle and be ok ,on the 11th week I was considering uping the dose of test to 750mg a week and aslo running abombs 50mg ed to the 15 week . should just wait or run one long cycle.thanx
    u can but u need to go the right way of doing it ,long cycles at moderate doses are best for gains and keeping theam aswell.u reun 500 test ,as a ur base through out ,(no need to rais it to 750)round week 10 run hcg 3 weeks at 500 ed ,)and then switch in and out gear with short half lifes,i wouldnt run abombs ,iwould run winny ,and tren ,also var ,
    1-18 500 sust
    1-5 dbol ? whatever u ran
    8-18 76 mg fina ed
    14-20 50 mg winn ed
    justa example

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, i wouldnt do this at all, the longest i would run is 15 weeks, but i dont see the harm !

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    i've run 20 week cycles, and I agree that moderate dosages are better at keeping away any bad sides. i also agree you'd be better off with fina or winny mixed in.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you run? How old are you? What do you want to accomplish by staying on longer? While you certainly can run a cycle for 20 weeks it seems you may be falling into a trap of wanting to continue to string a cycle along because of fear to come off. You are already up 22lbs why don't you end at five weeks, recover properly and then do another cycle later.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    How many cycles have you run? How old are you? What do you want to accomplish by staying on longer? While you certainly can run a cycle for 20 weeks it seems you may be falling into a trap of wanting to continue to string a cycle along because of fear to come off. You are already up 22lbs why don't you end at five weeks, recover properly and then do another cycle later.
    how much ,is water and how muc is muscle ???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I meant end at ten weeks sorry about that. Damnit Big N you are suppose to correct my mistakes.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Rickson gave you very good questions to ask your self. I personally see nothing wrong with a 20 week cycle, or even beyond. But it definitely depends on the answers to all of Rickson's questions. I'm currently on a Test/Deca cycle that will last 20 weeks, maybe more.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    hey guys to anwser your question, this is my first cycle , maybe a couple of pounds are water i had to run nolvadex all along @ 40 mg so i only gained 22 i was up around 30 but when i came off the d-bol i drop the weight, really to be honest with you i dont no what my goals are at this time im about 180 i think 200 would be nice , my backing on why i would want to go ahead and run a 20 week cycle i want to go ahead in try to hit 200 on this cycle so i could start working on getting cut up and dropping some fat off cycle.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    I agree with Rickson you should stop a little earlier and then let you and your receptors recover so you can hit another after that. 22 pounds is a hell of a gain and you probably wont lose more than 5 pound if that off cycle and then if you hit another with the same response your up to around 210.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Longer cycles are not a good idea until you get a little more experience under your belt. After a few more cycles you'll be able to judge your reactions to cycles by feel more IMO. Plus for a cycle that long it is crucial to get your blood tested by a doctor before during and after.

Also 500mg/week is not a moderate dose for a beginner. A long cycle at those doses would produce a lot of sides.

Wow pumping up the test to 750 plus AND you wanna add drol. You must like side effects.

You had the right idea in the first place bro. Don't change the cycle now. Arnold didn't get to be his size from one cycle.
    Last edited by RON; 07-07-2003 at 07:05 PM.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Keep in mind if your on that long, your going to need a LONG post cycle. I'd put HCG into the mix because your balls are probably goign to be outputting less than they should. I would caution against moving from dbol to abombs, such heavy use (ab-use) of orals IMO is asking for problems.

Enjoy your success but dont screw yourself over, not your next cycle, or the rest of your life.

Just my 2 cents

Thread Information