Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: What would you prefer

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

What would you prefer

This is to the guys on trt primarily but please any and everyone feel free to answer

If you could recover and go back to having a natural, normal range levels of test would you and just cycle, pct, rest, repeat? Or would you stay on trt and just blast and cruise ? What would be the reason for either answer?

Do the pros of trt/blasting and cruising outweigh the cons or vice versa?

I'm asking because i know this is the lifestyle for me, i came into this honestly telling myself "eh I'll just do a cycle or two" and i knew before i started that was bullshit, now that I've done it I know this is what i want to do for a long time. Of course as safe and effective as possible, with that said i know no matter how many precautions i take there's a big chance to shutdown and never recover, i know this and accept it. This lifestyle makes me happy, it always has, I've always been addicted to fitness. Now that I've taken it to another level I'm just that much more invested. The risk of being on trt doesn't really scare me even knowing the cons, the doctor visits, the money, the physical issues it causes etc. But i want truthful experiences from guys who actually deal with this on a daily basis, shit can sound good in our heads and we can justify our ignorance so I'd like the real deal and who better to ask than this group of monsters lol

At this point I'm going to assume I'll recover from my first cycle, but there's always that chance I wont... and I'm ok with that honestly... am i crazy to feel this way? Anyone else have these thoughts?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    This is to the guys on trt primarily but please any and everyone feel free to answer

If you could recover and go back to having a natural, normal range levels of test would you and just cycle, pct, rest, repeat? Or would you stay on trt and just blast and cruise ? What would be the reason for either answer?

Do the pros of trt/blasting and cruising outweigh the cons or vice versa?

I'm asking because i know this is the lifestyle for me, i came into this honestly telling myself "eh I'll just do a cycle or two" and i knew before i started that was bullshit, now that I've done it I know this is what i want to do for a long time. Of course as safe and effective as possible, with that said i know no matter how many precautions i take there's a big chance to shutdown and never recover, i know this and accept it. This lifestyle makes me happy, it always has, I've always been addicted to fitness. Now that I've taken it to another level I'm just that much more invested. The risk of being on trt doesn't really scare me even knowing the cons, the doctor visits, the money, the physical issues it causes etc. But i want truthful experiences from guys who actually deal with this on a daily basis, shit can sound good in our heads and we can justify our ignorance so I'd like the real deal and who better to ask than this group of monsters lol

At this point I'm going to assume I'll recover from my first cycle, but there's always that chance I wont... and I'm ok with that honestly... am i crazy to feel this way? Anyone else have these thoughts?
    Money?..ill think i save money. Not having to buy pct anymore. That shit is expensive as fuck too.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Money?..ill think i save money. Not having to buy pct anymore. That shit is expensive as fuck too.
    I meant more so on co-pays, doctors visits and i mean those are added costs to the gear for a blast, pct is expensive as fuck though haha

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been on TRT since 1993 so that's 24 years. Some of those years were spent going to the endo and some were self-prescribed. TRT isn't bad considering the alternative. I've gone off cold turkey before just tired of the pinning. There's things I would have done different but only because I have a better understanding now about how the body works. 20+ years ago there wasn't a whole bunch of quality info available. Just mainly bro-science at the time. It's a life long commitment so make sure you're ready for it.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would probably go back to natural to be honest. If that were possible. The pinning isn't a problem, but it does get old knowing I am relying on an outside source to make my body do what it's supposed to do. Plus, I want kids and this doesn't help. If my natural T was normal, I'd have never used AAS.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Feels good to have been on TRT since the very start.

Thread Information