• 3 Post By numbere
  • 3 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: HELP! Female, 1st Cycle...

crcfitmom is offline Female Member

Thumbs up HELP! Female, 1st Cycle...

Hello, I've been researching the website on steroids for a female. I'm 41 years old & have trained ever since I was 18 but have never ever seen the results I want. I have used Biote Pellets before but didn't see much change. I am currently 134 lbs w/ 24% BF at 5'2. My lowest BF% has been 15% at 110 pds but I lost a ton of muscle to get there. I looked flabby. I am finally starting to understand that steroids are for girls too! After reading quite a bit of info I think I'm ready to take the plunge & see what happens...

This is what I'm thinking (can you offer any advice?):

Anavar (5mg daily) for 6 weeks

Clenbuterol (20mg daily) for 3- 2 weeks cycles
    OR
    T3?

HGH Fragment 176-191 (250-500mcg daily) - Not sure I should take this with Clen or T3?

Supplements:
    B12 Methylcobalamin (500mcg/wk)
    Expel - Water Retention
    Liver Detox Supplement
    Vitamin C
    Fish Oil
    BCAA's

Off Cycle with HCG - For treatment of low testosterone after 1st cycle (500-1,000lu’s 3 times per week for 3 weeks followed by 500-1,000iu’s 2 times per week for 3 weeks)

I currently take Adderall XL, Phentermine 37.5 mg & Prozac 10mg, hopefully I can continue to take these prescriptions while adding the above mentioned drugs.

PLEASE PM Rept. Online Sources!! I'm excited to get started!
    Last edited by crcfitmom; 04-05-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    this is from the other thread.....

please ignore all sources that are PM'ed to you as there is no way of knowing If you're getting scammed or not. It sounds like your issues has more to do with diet and training. I would suggest getting yourself back down to the 110 through diet and slowly increase your calories to add the muscle you want, but do this slow enough that your not gaining fat by going well over what you need to build that muscle.

check out the diet section and post your current diet and go from there. good luck.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would really advice you NOT to use nolvadex .
    Using a SERM for aesthetic reasons in a female is something I would caution against.
    And I wouldn't use clen with your adderall and phentermine either.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    There is lots of info on here to help you. I have no experience with all the others and frankly wouldn't try them especially for 1st cycle. Until more experience. Also med mixing is very hard. Do you research before mixing medications.

I have done HCG , but it was years ago, then tried last year and it wasn't what I actually needed. I use only var and have been happy with it. Have you thought about just running a var cycle on it's own?
    almostgone, DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your supps are fine. Not the nolva or the hcg . I think the hgh frag is a good choice for you though. Plan to run it longer than 6 weeks. In my opinion, the best cycle a woman can run is anavar , gh, and t3. If you're on adderall, I'd steer clear of the clen . T3 is the better choice anyways. 5mgs of var is a good dose for any woman, including the first or 50th cycle. Good luck!

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    You've been training for almost over 20 years and have struggled with achieving a low bf%? You know that has everything to do with diet right?

Unless you're looking to build strength/size, then there's no reason to take steroids . You can achieve low bf% without the use of any steroid , and even with it, you still need to diet properly or you'll get poor results.
    AKD_FitChick and Jphunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    You've been training for almost over 20 years and have struggled with achieving a low bf%? You know that has everything to do with diet right?

Unless you're looking to build strength/size, then there's no reason to take steroids. You can achieve low bf% without the use of any steroid, and even with it, you still need to diet properly or you'll get poor results.
    Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    She said in the OP that she's previously dieted down to 15%.

That's very low for a woman.

Most female athletes compete at 14-15% and then gain weight during the off season because it's not healthy for women to have that low body fat for prolonged periods.
    PT1982, GirlyGymRat and almostgone like this.

AS use should not used for weight loss. I agree with many of the above comments and compliment that diet and cardio is your best option right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    AS use should not used for weight loss. I agree with many of the above comments and compliment that diet and cardio is your best option right now.
    With all due respect I disagree.

I feel like there's a bit of a double standard between men and women when it comes to AAS.

If a OP were a 41 year old guy with 20 years of lifting experience and 15% body fat then no one would have an issue if he wanted to cycle some test while cutting.
    GirlyGymRat, DocToxin8 and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    With all due respect I disagree.

I feel like there's a bit of a double standard between men and women when it comes to AAS.

If a OP were a 41 year old guy with 20 years of lifting experience and 15% body fat then no one would have an issue if he wanted to cycle some test while cutting.
    I agree.....as long as there is some effort. Generally speaking the majority of AS use is used in conjunction with a strength training regiment and/or cardio. If the user's sole purpose is to lose weight with no routine IMO they are not using to their potential.

In this case she has been there before....15%...so she has proven to herself that she has the motivation and discipline to achieve her goal without AS for 'weight loss'. Granted that age may play a factor in achieving her goal again(please take no offense crcfitmom) but with all factors involved i.e strength training, cardio, and probably most important diet she can reach it again.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    In this case she has been there before....15%...so she has proven to herself that she has the motivation and discipline to achieve her goal without AS for 'weight loss'. Granted that age may play a factor in achieving her goal again(please take no offense crcfitmom) but with all factors involved i.e strength training, cardio, and probably most important diet she can reach it again.
    This is what I mean by a double standard.

A man her age should be able to reach 10% or even sub 10% without AS, but we recommend cutting cycles for them regularly.

Female bikini competitors can place and even win without using AS.

This doesn't mean they should be told not to use AS if they feel inclined, are adults and have done the needed research.
    PT1982 and GirlyGymRat like this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    My queen ran two var cycles a year apart 10 mg a day with exceptional results . Keep in mind her diet is impeccable and her work ethic is even stronger . She took 5 mg am and 5 mg pm and she had zero sides. Clen can be a tad tough to adjust to without any of your pharm prescriptions . Getting back down to 110 naturally and slowly increasing carbs like someone stated would be best . But if you were to cycle I would do var by itself before you go jumping off the deep end .

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    My queen ran two var cycles a year apart 10 mg a day with exceptional results . Keep in mind her diet is impeccable and her work ethic is even stronger . She took 5 mg am and 5 mg pm and she had zero sides. Clen can be a tad tough to adjust to without any of your pharm prescriptions . Getting back down to 110 naturally and slowly increasing carbs like someone stated would be best . But if you were to cycle I would do var by itself before you go jumping off the deep end .
    Totally agree!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    There are dif ways to achieve the same outcome

I have heard plenty of times, don't cycle if your Bf% is over xx% - - - blah, blah

Personally I started cycling when I was about double the recommended Bf% - and, I am just fine

But, it's all about what you use & how - it's not just about taking stuff.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I would really advice you NOT to use nolvadex .
    Using a SERM for aesthetic reasons in a female is something I would caution against.
    And I wouldn't use clen with your adderall and phentermine either.
    I agree with Doc on what is highlighted in the quote above. That isn't a good blend for anyone, IMHO. Basically you would be living in stim city, which can have a not so great outcome.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    This is what I mean by a double standard.

A man her age should be able to reach 10% or even sub 10% without AS, but we recommend cutting cycles for them regularly.

Female bikini competitors can place and even win without using AS.

This doesn't mean they should be told not to use AS if they feel inclined, are adults and have done the needed research.
    I couldn't agree more!

There are risks for men and women.

I think OP is seeking a look. She must have diet and training in order b4 starting AAS. She's asking for assistance and I rather approach the discussion by offering solid advice.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    There are dif ways to achieve the same outcome

I have heard plenty of times, don't cycle if your Bf% is over xx% - - - blah, blah

Personally I started cycling when I was about double the recommended Bf% - and, I am just fine

But, it's all about what you use & how - it's not just about taking stuff.
    You were consistent in your goal. You may have learned along the way how you responded.

Females response is a little less predictable due to all those damn female hormones which my not necessarily be ideal host environment for AAS.

As long as OP doesn't start stacking severals different compounds without knowing how her body reacts to each, she should be fine.

Thread Information