Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

When to stop hcg

Going by the austinites sticky, hcg is used at 250iu twice a week for weeks 1-12 during a test e cycle. During the 14 days between the last pin and pct, no hcg should be used? Only the AI? Also, would it be a bad idea to take a small ai (maybe 12.5mg daily of aromasin ) dose during pct? Ive heard clomid can raise e2 levels.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No AI during pct! Don't even get get tempted. You need to be letting your body start up and start recovering as much as you can. I would say hcg could be used up to a week before pct. Or last pin, either should be fine.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    No AI during pct! Don't even get get tempted. You need to be letting your body start up and start recovering as much as you can. I would say hcg could be used up to a week before pct. Or last pin, either should be fine.
    Sir yes sir! I did hcg alongside my last pin. Balls didnt seem to shrink at all during my cycle. Sometimes during sex they would suck up against my stomach but that was about the only strange thing that i noticed in terms of side affects lol.

Thread Information