Hey friends,

I've released the first book published about steroid use for powerlifting. If you want to learn how anabolic steroids are used within the sport of powerlifting, and learn how to gain muscle & strength at a rate faster than naturally possible...then you will want to read this book.

During years of spending time on forums and social media sites, I've noted that there is not a lot of solid information available when it comes to the drug use that is present in the sport. More importantly, there are few resources on the internet that will properly guide you on how to set up steroid protocols specifically for powerlifting.

...Until now.

• Learn how each steroid used for powerlifting works. Find out the benefits of each compound while also understanding the possible risk factors.
  • Discover the protocols used to maximize gains & reach new PRs at your next meet, while minimizing side effects.
  • Find different cycles based on your goal - put on mass faster than ever before, or get leaner while preserving your strength.

Included in this book are actual steroid cycles done by some of the sport's current world class strength athletes. Find out what the strongest men in the world are doing to achieve new all-time world records.

Get educated. "Eat Clen, Tren Hard" is the book about steroid use for powerlifting you have been waiting for.

Note to mods: If this post is against the TOS, can I please be put in touch with how to sponsor / advertise on Steroid.com's forums.

Thank you for your support!

The Muscle Bear