BigHairyMonster is offline New Member

Perscription, Doctors, and Insurance, oh My!

Couple of questions, if anyone knows....

If someone wanted to go to an online doctor (like one of the ageing clinic things) to get a perscription for some special medicine, you would have to make an "appointment" over the phone. Any idea what to say or how to handle this? Any experiance? Get some test and deca maybe......

Also, since you are required to do blood tests and all that, and they take a ton of personal info on you, does anyone know how this would effect a persons insurance? Assuming you don't report it to insurance, but pay it yourself, can this get back to your insurance? Can they drop you, raise your rates? Any idea?

Anyone have any experiance with this at all? A detailed PM would be nice, to update my fictional story I am writing about this.

Big Hairy Monster in the House....

BigHairyMonster is offline New Member

Nobody?

Just hoping I didn't get an answer because not enough people saw it, so
    Bump to the top.

BHMitH

Quote Originally Posted by BigHairyMonster
    Couple of questions, if anyone knows....

If someone wanted to go to an online doctor (like one of the ageing clinic things) to get a perscription for some special medicine, you would have to make an "appointment" over the phone. Any idea what to say or how to handle this? Any experiance? Get some test and deca maybe......

Also, since you are required to do blood tests and all that, and they take a ton of personal info on you, does anyone know how this would effect a persons insurance? Assuming you don't report it to insurance, but pay it yourself, can this get back to your insurance? Can they drop you, raise your rates? Any idea?

Anyone have any experiance with this at all? A detailed PM would be nice, to update my fictional story I am writing about this.

Big Hairy Monster in the House....

gunslinger28 is offline New Member
    i work at a pharmacy so i know about the insurance deal. if the pharmacy doesnt file the perscription through your insurance then your ins. company will have no way of knowing that you even got the med. and even if they did they cant raise your rates. but as far as the dr. question i cant help you there.

Methuselah is offline Member
    It's no problem. All you do is call them or fill out the form on their web and wait a few days for them to contact you.

You fill out their questionaries. They refer you to a natioanl lab in your area, such as lab one for your blood work.

Their doctor reviews everything and writes the script. They never give you the script, it is kept on file with them.

They coordinate the filling of the prescription with one of their affiliate pharmacies and the medicines are sent to you, including detailed instructions and needles, overnight.

They call you the day you receive your package on talk you through the injection.

Your insurance might pay for it. You have to send them a receipt for out of pocket medication while traveling outside of your provider network. Your rates will not go up if they do pay.

PM or e-mail me if you need help. I've been dealing with a clinic for years. It is legal and reliable. Not too expensive either.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I do have to say, I love the title!

Thread Information