david14433 is offline New Member

Exclamation What is this blue background steroid info website I am thinking of?

Hi everyone there was this really great site that I had bookmarked that talked about steroids and bodybuilding that had a blue background. There was no forum on it, just information form what seemed like experienced people. Do you know of any possible blue background steroid information websites? Thanks.

Possibly this one?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david14433 View Post
    Hi everyone there was this really great site that I had bookmarked that talked about steroids and bodybuilding that had a blue background. There was no forum on it, just information form what seemed like experienced people. Do you know of any possible blue background steroid information websites? Thanks.
    Its our home page
    Steroids .com

What is this blue background steroid info website I am thinking of?-forumrunner_20170407_183836.png

What is this blue background steroid info website I am thinking of?-forumrunner_20170407_183841.png

david14433 is offline New Member
    Unfortunately no. The site I am thinking of doesn't look as official, if you know what I mean. Besides it didn't have a forum either from what I seem to remember. Thanks for chiming in.

Thread Information