RATM is offline Senior Member

prop/fina/eq question

I am starting a prop/fina cycle this weekend at 100 prop ed and 75 fina ed, and got my hands on some eq. What effect would 400 eq/week have on the prop/fina. the prop/fina is 8 weeks and the eq is 10. thanks for all the help.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I am starting a prop/fina cycle this weekend at 100 prop ed and 75 fina ed, and got my hands on some eq. What effect would 400 eq/week have on the prop/fina. the prop/fina is 8 weeks and the eq is 10. thanks for all the help.
    the eq should be run for 10 weeks at minimum, and i would recommend anywhere from 12-15 with it.

you could stagger the cycle to look something like this:

1-10 - EQ @ 400mg/wk
    1-13 - prop @ 100mg/day
    6-13 - fina @ 75mg/day

the eq will stack well with the prop/fina, although make sure you are running it some way comparable to what i suggested.

if you can't get ahold of more prop to extend then i would run a longer ester for the first 7 weeks and then switch ove to prop.

there are many different options for you here bro, it just depends on getting more gear and tweaking the schedule.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on your goals. Since EQ increases vascularity, appetite, and retains little water it can be used for either cutting or bulking. If your dieting down heads up on the hunger pains though. They can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on your metabolism and the kind of foods your eating.

custom fit is offline Member
    My only concern is if you used Fina at all? If you have not, then i personally think that 75mg ed is a bit too harsh, i would recommend 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    daem is right on

Thread Information