Thread: Some advice

seanmc07 is offline New Member

Some advice

Hi I'm currently on test 400 and tren 200, 1ml each on Monday and Thursday. I'm about 7 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. My friend gave me bottle Thats a blend. 50mg tren ace 50mg test prop 50mg mast prop, would that be ok to add to the cycle until the end for better results taking 1ml twice per week

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How much do you weigh? It was already too much gear for your starting stats.

Hoping you are running the test longer than the tren and have an extended pct in place?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 14 stone, I will be running test 2 weeks longer than the tren and got enough pct to last 6 weeks

Well, as your dosage is already really high for someone who started a cycle at just over 180lbs I'd say the extra is pointless.

What is your ai and Hcg protocol?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 14 stone, I will be running test 2 weeks longer than the tren and got enough pct to last 6 weeks

Ok think I will leave it then, couldn't get hcg , taking ai 0.5 every second day

HCG is so easy to get in the UK. Your recovery is going to be hard enough without it. It's not too late I'd suggest you find some asap.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with above leave the blend out (it probably doesn't have Mast in anyway) and get some hcg to aid recovery

Thanks for the replys, think i will keep the bend for another cycle and try short esters. I will try and get my hands on some hcg and start that right away

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmc07 View Post
    Thanks for the replys, think i will keep the bend for another cycle and try short esters. I will try and get my hands on some hcg and start that right away
    You get any side affects from the tren yet?

Listen to BiB very carefully. You're 24y/o and weight about 200lbs. 800mg/wk Test + 400mg/wk of Tren is plenty. I would tell you to drop the Tren 'cause you're gonna get some bad sides from it. Like BiB said, at least get HCG and get on it right away. If you're not on Caber or Prami, jump on them also. Make sure you're controlling your E2 with an AI. Other than that, make sure you have a strong PCT ready. Good luck.

I agree with the above comments. No need to add to your cycle.....save it for a future one.

Thread Information