Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Think I've been taking ghrp2 wrong.. Need advice

Craziluke is offline New Member

Think I've been taking ghrp2 wrong.. Need advice

Hello everyone... Feeling sort of upset have 10 ghrp2 vials all 5mg and 10 ghrh vials all 5mg and down to 8 vials now.. I was told to use 1ml of bw inside the 5mg vial which would mean 5,000mcg correct? I have a 100 unit syringe therefore 5,000mcg /100= 50mcg per unit/tick since I have 100 ticks... I was told to do 10 units of each to start then do 15 units ghrp2 and 10 units ghrh.... That means I've been dosing myself at 500mcg each injection? I do once a day upon waking up. I see protocol mostly 2-3x a day at 100mcg dosage..... Thinking of using 2.5ml of water next time...... Have I been harming myself? What should I do
    Last edited by Craziluke; 04-09-2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Edit

Also a little backround info.... I was on dbol for a month gradually got on tbol when dbol was ending.. Doing tbol 2 pills morning 3 afternoon with the ghrp2 and ghrh

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    I've used ghrp 2,and tbh i 'm not convinced regarding their effectiveness,but as far as i'm aware,you won't have done yourself any harm.
    Just try and get the dosage right in future.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Firstly what ghrh do you have? Secondly you should have used 2.5ml BW to help reconstitute

Your taking a fairly high dose of that, with the saturation dose being 1mcg per kg of body weight. That's way to much in one shot in my opinion you'd be better off splitting them into 4 shots 100mcg each every 3 hours if you you didn't want to do that then do pre bed and upon waking.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 04-09-2017 at 11:54 AM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mcgs is plenty per dose. If you're only using once a day, that's your biggest mistake. 3x daily minimal, more if you want. But saturation dose is 100-150mgs, 150 being only minimally greater than 100mcgs in terms of gh pulse. I find 100mcgs 3x daily great for me, but you really need to be using a ghrh simultaneously with the ghrp. You will literally get double the results due to the synergistic effects of the 2 compounds. The only ghrp I could see using solo (and I wouldn't) is ghrp6 for ites appetite increasing properties.

Thanks everyone for the advice will be using 2.5 bw from now on. Just glad I got this down pact still have 7 bottles left wanna maximize this investment.

2 be honest not sure which ghrh I have I asked and all I was told that it's ghrh it's a 5mg vial as well. I will be mixing 2.5bw now. I have a 100 tick/100 unit syringe. If I add 2.5 of water how many units will I be injecting 3x a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Craziluke View Post
    2 be honest not sure which ghrh I have I asked and all I was told that it's ghrh it's a 5mg vial as well. I will be mixing 2.5bw now. I have a 100 tick/100 unit syringe. If I add 2.5 of water how many units will I be injecting 3x a day?
    It should say what it is on the the vial? And each tick mark will have 40mcg

Perfect, so I will be doing 2.5 units of ghrh+ghrp2 for a total of 5 units in my syringe to get 100mcg of each.. Again thanks for the help... Honestly mine does not say these vials are from a trusted source good quality stuff def and I know because I feel the effects. It's just one box that says ghrh with 10 powdered vials inside with a blue top

Perfect, so I will be doing 2.5 units of ghrh+ghrp2 for a total of 5 units in my syringe to get 100mcg of each.. Again thanks for the help... Honestly mine does not say these vials are from a trusted source good quality stuff def and I know because I feel the effects. It's just one box that says ghrh with 10 powdered vials inside with a blue top
    No each tick mark is 2iu so you'd need 5iu of ghrh to get 100mcg and 5iu of ghrp to get 100mcg so both in one syringe would be 10iu or 200mcg which is split like I mentioned above.

That's the part that confuses me. I actually have a syringe that has 100 ticks... I should get syringes with 50 ticks sounds easier to pin instead of trying to do 2.5 and 2.5 now

That's the part that confuses me. I actually have a syringe that has 100 ticks... I should get syringes with 50 ticks sounds easier to pin instead of trying to do 2.5 and 2.5 now
    Your syringe has 100 units so it can't have 100 tick marks on it unless its in ml. Even if it did the fact still remains you need 5 iu of each compound to get 100mcg
    Last edited by Marcus G; 04-09-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your syringe has 100 units so it can't have 100 tick marks on it unless its in ml. Even if it did the fact still remains you need 5 iu of each compound to get 100mcg
    im sorry but im still confused. my syringe is 100 units i have a 1ml/cc syringe. 10/20/30/40 goes like this 1(Bold line) followed by ----then a medium bold line which is 5 then ---- followed by a big bold line that is 10. like this the 2nd picture the bottom one https://www.google.com/search?q=tick...XbQBp2iNAq43MM

Ok so the 0.5cc line is equivalent to 5iu just buy u-100 insulin syringes to keep it simple
    PT1982 likes this.

Got it, understood.. this all has been a great help.

Sorry marcus this will be my LAST question of the day i promise lol. For the past hour ive been trying to see how imma finish my ghrp2 bottle that i already reconed with 1ml of water. to get 100mcg out of a 5mg vial that i mixed with 1ml of bw i would only withdraw about 2 lines? meaning pretty much almost half of 5ius? my mark goes 1 then - - - - 5 ---- 10(bold line). just wanna make sure i do this right as i literally mixed this 5mg vial yesterday

also i noticed now that my ghrh actually is only 2mg not 5mg. i just mixed it now with 1ml since its only 2mg and realized im still pulling to the 5iu mark
    Last edited by Craziluke; 04-09-2017 at 06:28 PM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Google "peptide calculator". I still use it from time to time and it's a real help and reference every time you reconstitute any peptide.

Sorry marcus this will be my LAST question of the day i promise lol. For the past hour ive been trying to see how imma finish my ghrp2 bottle that i already reconed with 1ml of water. to get 100mcg out of a 5mg vial that i mixed with 1ml of bw i would only withdraw about 2 lines? meaning pretty much almost half of 5ius? my mark goes 1 then - - - - 5 ---- 10(bold line). just wanna make sure i do this right as i literally mixed this 5mg vial yesterday

also i noticed now that my ghrh actually is only 2mg not 5mg. i just mixed it now with 1ml since its only 2mg and realized im still pulling to the 5iu mark
    For the compounds you used 1ml to 5mg powder each tick mark would be 50mcg so 2iu would be 100mcg of ghrh or ghrp. So if you put them in same syringe that would be 4iu (200mcg) 2iu of each (100mcg) ghrp and ghrp

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It amazes me people take compounds in unmarked vials with no idea what they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It amazes me people take compounds in unmarked vials with no idea what they really are.
    It's OK dude it's from a reputable s source...

Thread Information