Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By 600@50

Thread: First Time User

ssmitty2015 is offline New Member

First Time User

Hello, I am a 21 year old dude and I just competed in my first show. I am going to hold off on competing for awhile because I did not have the muscle size. I am considering using a cycle to help the process and my future. I am looking for a cycle that will maintain a certain leanness to where I have visible abs but something that will build muscle pretty decently fast. If you guys could help me out and provide information on what cycle I should be looking at (doses, times a week, etc) I am very new to these and have little knowledge. Thank you in advance.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you want use AAS for that purpose then you'd better start researching hard because it's a very big decision to make I understand your competing but taking steroids isn't like smoking you cant just stop and carry on with life. You need to think about do you want kids, how fair do you want to go in the sport do you have the money etc, it's really not recommend at such a young age
    ssmitty2015 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I agree with Marcus G.^^^^^^ I understand that you are trying to compete in a very competitive sport. But at your age this is a very important decision. And one that you should consider very carefully. Good luck!

I didnt even put all the into consideration... I can't thank you enough because I could've just ruined A LOT! I will definitely hold off and build naturally to really see how my body matures and how my hormones change as I am maturing, thank you again!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmitty2015 View Post
    I didnt even put all the into consideration... I can't thank you enough because I could've just ruined A LOT! I will definitely hold off and build naturally to really see how my body matures and how my hormones change as I am maturing, thank you again!
    No problem buddy in the mean time if you want to learn about AAS and have questions don't hesitate to ask I'd be glad to help, good luck

Of course! Now, what about SARMS or something not as serious as Anabolics? Still under the same boat or could I actually do something with those? All trying to maintain a certain look still.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmitty2015
    Of course! Now, what about SARMS or something not as serious as Anabolics? Still under the same boat or could I actually do something with those? All trying to maintain a certain look still.
    Sarms are suppressive to the endocrine system as well.
    ssmitty2015 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    FOOD is your friend!

I agree, but Im not sure if you have experienced this, but being in post competition mindset I am literally afraid of eating junk food or anything big like that, which I mean that isnt necessarily a bad thing but sometimes I would really like to enjoy my life in college a little more.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As songdog said, food is your friend. Learn how to eat. Learn about protein supplementation. Learn about how to train effectively to reach your goals.

What body type do you have? Height? Weight? What are your goals in this sport? Are you planning on competing for fun or do eventually want to turn pro?
    songdog likes this.

I would say my body type is a mixture of an endomorph and mesomorph but more leaning more towards the endomorph. My height is 5'6.5 and weight is changing right now because I just competed last saturday so its fluctuating, but to be safe I would go with 153lbs. I compete in Men's Physique and yes ideally I would like to turn pro eventually.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are not a pro making a living so it won't hurt too enjoy yourself from time to time just don't go crazy.

Thread Information