Darkbull is offline New Member

Blood levels, any input?

Hey guys, any input on what blood levels should be at on week 2? I am a 20 year old male, not very active other than at work (jumping in and out of garbage truck), but I'm a natural powerfull guy. I started Testo E 250mg 2x1ml per week. First injection last Monday. Taking every Monday and Thursday.

I forgot to do a blood test before, but took one a day after my first injection. Results came back at 1100ng/dl. Will I see an increase this fast, or is this my natural level? I believe most males my age have around 3-400ng/DL natural, right? What are your natural levels?

The reason I'm mainly asking is because the brand I got my hands on doesn't have a whole lot of reviews, but I trust my supplier and he uses it himself and says it's good. If it was fake or bad I wouldn't be at 1100ng/DL a day after my shot, I assume? I will take another blood test in a few weeks to check the difference.

Thanks for any input or experiences with blood levels!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh why???

No LH, FSH, E2, free T, SHBG?? No prior knowledge about AAS and the ways to use them safely stop while you can...

Darkbull is offline New Member
    I did not mention any thing else other than the testo as the only thing I was really wondering about were the blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbull View Post
    I did not mention any thing else other than the testo as the only thing I was really wondering about were the blood levels.
    I rest my case. I'll be here in the future when you need help to fix fertility issues or if your unlucky erectile disfunction.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    You are too young for drugs

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The best advice anyone can give you at this point is to stop ASAP.

If you​ stop now then you won't need PCT.

Continuing with this cycle will exponentially increase the chances of you having life long side effects.

It would really suck to have erectile dysfunction at 20 years old, or of you screw up your natural test production you can end up on TRT pinning test twice a week for the next 50+ years of your life.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbull View Post
    Hey guys, any input on what blood levels should be at on week 2? I am a 20 year old male, not very active other than at work (jumping in and out of garbage truck), but I'm a natural powerfull guy. I started Testo E 250mg 2x1ml per week. First injection last Monday. Taking every Monday and Thursday.

I forgot to do a blood test before, but took one a day after my first injection. Results came back at 1100ng/dl. Will I see an increase this fast, or is this my natural level? I believe most males my age have around 3-400ng/DL natural, right? What are your natural levels?

The reason I'm mainly asking is because the brand I got my hands on doesn't have a whole lot of reviews, but I trust my supplier and he uses it himself and says it's good. If it was fake or bad I wouldn't be at 1100ng/DL a day after my shot, I assume? I will take another blood test in a few weeks to check the difference.

Thanks for any input or experiences with blood levels!
    I would stop! You're not so far in that it's too late. Stop what you are doing and rethink and plan for a cycle . Don't take this stuff with a grain of salt. Tampering with hormones is a major decision to make and many have suffered greatly by just jumping in head first without research or taking it seriously. Be careful and go ahread and stop. Take your time and ask all the questions you need so that you will be confident in the decision of to run or not to run.

Thread Information