Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Going on 5th week of cycle and need some advice please.

  1. #1
    ronin1966 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2

    Going on 5th week of cycle and need some advice please.

    Hello, I am a 50 year old man who is extremely physical as a electrician and martial arts instructor for over 30 years with alot of pains and aches.

    I am 5-6 152 pounds and have been taking testosterone cypionate for 4 weeks 1 ML.

    My plan was to take it for 8 weeks and wait 2 week and pct clomid tabs?

    I wanted to gain a little size and my friend who is 63 told me id feel alot better with a shot each week.

    By reading so much information im concerned with the problems that can develop if i dont use the correct post cycle meds.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Your friend shouldn't be recommending you take steroids when he has no idea what he's talking about. Did he tell you that you need an AI?

  3. #3
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Your better off breaking up that one injection every 3.5days(ex - Mon/Thur) for optimum blood serum levels! What's your cyp dosed at mg/ml? If your doing say 250mgs/wk - just split it in half(125mgs per/shot) but you need to know what your doing? And why shut yourself down for 2-250mgs/wk that's a very low dose...

    What type of ancillaries are you using?? AI, hCG (should be taking 250iu e3.5days) I'd say read these stickies!

    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

    Ancillary Reference Guide

    PCT needs to be 2 SERMs that work synergistically - clomid & nolvadex (tamoxifen )

  4. #4
    ronin1966 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Im not taking any ancillaries, dont know what one to take.. Whats the safest ? Should i be taking an AI with a low dose of cyp. 250 mg im taking 1 cc/ml per week now going into 5th week.

  5. #5
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    16,964

  6. #6
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin1966 View Post
    Im not taking any ancillaries, dont know what one to take.. Whats the safest ? Should i be taking an AI with a low dose of cyp. 250 mg im taking 1 cc/ml per week now going into 5th week.
    With your age and lifestyle. You may be a good candidate for TRT. With a good doc to put you on a good regiment and prescribe all the ancillaries you'd be g2g. The first cycle planning sticky above is legit, it won't steer you wrong and will recommend bloods. I'd like to see how your blood work comes back after pct. You may find TRT is needed

  7. #7
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    With your age and lifestyle. You may be a good candidate for TRT. With a good doc to put you on a good regiment and prescribe all the ancillaries you'd be g2g. The first cycle planning sticky above is legit, it won't steer you wrong and will recommend bloods. I'd like to see how your blood work comes back after pct. You may find TRT is needed
    TRT isn't something that you should want to to be on unless you're actually got symptoms which most middle age men don't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,352
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin1966 View Post
    Hello, I am a 50 year old man who is extremely physical as a electrician and martial arts instructor for over 30 years with alot of pains and aches.

    I am 5-6 152 pounds and have been taking testosterone cypionate for 4 weeks 1 ML.

    My plan was to take it for 8 weeks and wait 2 week and pct clomid tabs?

    I wanted to gain a little size and my friend who is 63 told me id feel alot better with a shot each week.

    By reading so much information im concerned with the problems that can develop if i dont use the correct post cycle meds.

    Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the forum. At your age, you're probably a good candidate for TRT. One Test injection a week to feel awesome and look even better? It's totally worth it. Did you have baseline blood work done before you started your cycle? If yes, then you should know if you're a candidate for TRT. If no, then finish your cycle and do a good PCT. Wait 4 to 6 weeks and get your blood work done. You should be able to tell if your natural Test is low and you're a candidate for TRT. Other symptom of low Test are; belly fat, low energy, low libido, peak'ed looking skin, lethargy, low motivation, hard to concentrate, etc. This is a great forum and there is a lot of accumulated knowledge here.

  9. #9
    charger69 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G
    TRT isn't something that you should want to to be on unless you're actually got symptoms which most middle age men don't.
    I agree with Marcus. TRT is not just a cycle, it is actual medication for an existing condition. Once you go on TRT, you are really on for life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •