View Poll Results: Does your injection hurt?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I love it and look forward to it!

105 50.24%
  • Yes. Just a little

63 30.14%
  • Yes. Maybe a day or so

38 18.18%
  • Hell yeah. I cringe and will no longer inject after this cycle

3 1.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Injecting does not hurt

Here is the poll to help show all the new guys that injecting does not hurt.
    You only see the threads that tell the horror stories of injecting and how it hurts for 2-3 days after and the burning from the sustanon etc. This thread (hopefully) will show that those threads belong to maybe only5 percent of us. Injecting does not hurt. I think pulling nose hairs hurts more. I am 5,9 180lbs. using a 21 gg 1 1.5 needle for my delts and glutes with Sustanon. Maybe 3 percent soreness after post injection. Now I even try to up my dosage so I have a reason to inject more often. I look forward to it. I love sucking up the liquid and getting ready for the injection. Just knowing that the fluid will flow through my body and allow me to workout 3xs as hard makes me wanna have a continuous IV attatched. That would be awesome.
    Last edited by bermich; 07-08-2003 at 03:23 AM.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    suck it up and jab, doesnt hurt one bit!
    although if you go through a nerve in your leg it might start twitching pretty quick

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I kind of look foward to it. Cant' wait to do my every day winny injections starting next week for 6 weeks long. =)

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ed winyn shouldnt hurt cause it s water based, the shit that hurts in the test that have a high ba, the mack daddy of painful injects is test suspension ! and u have to inject ed or 2x a day !

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Winny pain

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    ed winyn shouldnt hurt cause it s water based, the shit that hurts in the test that have a high ba, the mack daddy of painful injects is test suspension ! and u have to inject ed or 2x a day !
    Actually it's been my experience with injecting winny that it hurts like hell. The reason being is that since it IS water based, the water is quickly absorbed by the muscle, leaving behind the deposit of Winstrol crystals.

In fact the only thing I've run that hurt more than winny was some high BA home made 400mg/ml TEST ENAN, holy shit!! I couldn't wallk for 4 days!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    the initial jab doesnt hurt, and i dont think people should avoid using injectiables simply due to the fear of injecting. its usually not painless the next day, but if you can deal with the pain of muslce soreness from lifting, there is no doubt you can deal with the pain of injections.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The injection itself doesn't hurt but it's the gear you're shooting. I'm doing ED winny inj. and when it's time for me to inject into the quads I walk around like a criple for a few days. I also have a very high tolerence for pain.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I wake up in the morning and pray its time to inject. Most of the time i'm supremely disappointed. I'll run fina next.

If the injection is done properly you'll have no pain. I agree with the bros above that depending on whats injected will cause some pain. I'm shooting prop at 100mg/ED in my current cycle and having some. I've cut it with some EQ and sterile oil but I'm still having some pain. As long as proper sterile injecting procedures are done there are no problems with injections.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    if that is what keeps people from using they didn't want too bad enough in the first place. i can understand the first few being tough but after say the 3rd one you should start to look foward to them.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my first cycle and to be honest the 1 1/2 inch needle scared the hell outa me !!
    But now i've done it a few times I'm actually looking forward to it !
    Hasn't hurt at all yet !

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    The injection doesn't hurt for me, but I do get lumps at the sight of injection that hurt for quite a few days.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    The only time I did'nt look forward to injecting was when I was running t-400, ouch, that shit hurts like hell.......Plus all I do is shoot thru scar tissue, i've run out of places...heh heh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injecting does not hurt-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

Korilon is offline New Member
    My sust injections don't hurt initially. the next day my shoulder is killing me!! feels like a huge ass charlie horse. but it only lasts a couple of days. by the next injection (week later) it is ok.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i love needles....i hate coming off a cycle for 2 reasons: 1-back to natural training at natural growth rate 2-no more pokin

flexgolf is offline Member
    you babies...who cares if it hurts. suck it up and live with it. what?? uve never felt pain before?

Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    you babies...who cares if it hurts. suck it up and live with it. what?? uve never felt pain before?

haha no one ever said we couldn't take the pain. they question was "Does it hurt" If the answer was yes the it is yes. If we were babies we would stop the injections!!

advise: read before you flame

sharky is offline Associate Member
    the only thing that i feel is the poke of the skin, after that its nothing. suspension did get a little sore for about 2 days but it was worth it. it just felt like you had been hit in the thigh. im doing test enen/prop,test cip,deca300,eq200,and am going to start fina. every day i wake up i hope it is time for another injection. if not im sad.the only thing ill say about size is stay above 20g. i ran out one time and had to use a back-up 20g. and it felt like a toothpick.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Korilon
    haha no one ever said we couldn't take the pain. they question was "Does it hurt" If the answer was yes the it is yes. If we were babies we would stop the injections!!

advise: read before you flame
    not flaming at all. this only applies to those who cant handle the injections. i was not speaking to anyone directly.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I've learned a couple of things over the years. 1.) The injections hurt just a little if you keep doing them in the same place. 2.) Never inject prop in your quad!!! OUCH!

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    it really doesnt hurt. maybe just an initial pinch and just a little sore the next day.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Injecting doesn't hurt much. It's the soreness from the chemicals I feel for a few days. Prop in the quad as methuselah said hurts the most. It does get better the more times you do it. Bermich, it looks that more than 5% say it hurts. The thing is 100% don't care how much it hurts and are willing to suck it up and take the pain.

helios is offline Associate Member
    yes prop in the quad sucks! besides that i loooove injections.

-helios

ok I have a question regarding pain with injection.

On monday I did my 5th injection into my shoulder. It didn't hurt at teh time, i went and did my shoulder workout that night.
    The next day my arm was killing me. I could not lift it past my chest.
    it felt like the muscle in my shoulder ceased up. It is much better today, it still feels like the muscle is tightened up.

I do remember that when i did the injection the needle did go it pretty far at one point. could it have gone too far and past the muscle and the sust went under the muscle?

I don't think it's from the workout. I have strained my muscles before and and after workout pains never felt like this.

has this ever happened to anyone?

sorry for the bump but i really want to know why this happened

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

yes...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=54967

my delt stayed red and swollen for a week after that. It was because of the sust and injecting too low, I think. I do winny/primo/b12 injects in the delts now and I'm fine. A little redness and swelling but nothing too bad. It helps alot when you work shoulders right after the shot, like you did. Just watch what kinds of AS you use there. I won't do sust in the delts again.

And, for the record, I get soreness/redness for days after 80% of my injections, even with a proper/sterile technique. It goes with the territory, but you learn which kinds of AS or brands cause it and you work around the problem as best you can.

Methuselah is offline Member
    ok I have a question regarding pain with injection.

On monday I did my 5th injection into my shoulder. It didn't hurt at teh time, i went and did my shoulder workout that night.
    The next day my arm was killing me. I could not lift it past my chest.
    it felt like the muscle in my shoulder ceased up. It is much better today, it still feels like the muscle is tightened up.

I do remember that when i did the injection the needle did go it pretty far at one point. could it have gone too far and past the muscle and the sust went under the muscle?

I don't think it's from the workout. I have strained my muscles before and and after workout pains never felt like this.

Again, its not the injection. Its the chemical. Shoot in the glute for pain free.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    again so vague, what size needle? what muscle group? what steroid ? how much ba? what brand? lol...if we're talking t400, 4ccs, and with a 18g into my forearms then i love injections...jeeze...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The initial jab doesn't hurt but the lump left behind does...

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    There is not a good way to say this and people not think you’re a sadomasochist....
    I was afraid the first time I ever injected... but after that first one it was so easy to me I ended up injecting 800mg of deca and 500mg of enanthate cause I wanted to see how easy it was all over. I really like it... I feel like I could have really been a doctor now...lol If you feel this way too don’t be alarmed you are merely a pin cushion stepping out of the closet...lol
    No, for real… it’s not painful. It’s only really hurt when I’ve forgotten to change my drawing nail with a fresh one. Its not a threshold of pain either… to me its more about how you rationalize what your doing and why… then the nail slides in like butter melting into a hot biscuit…
    everyone is different though...
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-14-2003 at 07:22 AM.

Like I said in my question, the injection didn't hurt. it was the day after.

It is ok now. feels like nothing ever happebned but for a few days my arm was complete out of commission. Felt like my muscle ceased up on me. once again teh Injection itself was fine. everyone keeps talking about teh injection and the injection was OK.:-P

and i am usinf sustanon 250
    the one made for US distribution aparently.

If it’s the soreness I believe a previous post said it all. If your use to training your use to being sore everyday or a body part being sore every day...
    If a site is abnormally sore it could be that the BA content of the particular is high or an improper injection took place... a number of possibilities can happen when injecting.

What I see happening for people that have abnormal sore spots is when injecting they are not stretched or flexed... this person that relies on being relaxed will sooner or later flinch, pivot unduly, or spasm. When this happens you must realize you are now simple cutting fibers with the end of your needle and this 9 times out of ten will cause a sore spot. Another situation is injecting too close to a tendon or too deep in a shallow muscle group… I only have soreness from high BA gear like Propionate . Other wise I have no sore spots... There is alot more to injecting than many people think... and the soreness I hear so much about is oblivious to me unless I make one or those mistakes.
    Also does the individual message the injection site to disperse the fluid after injecting... does the person contract the muscle group several times and then repeat a 5min message....
    Or do you try and get it done as quick as possible and run to workout or work or where ever....
    My Positioning if it helps:
    Glute: it’s easier to stand with one leg crossing behind the other over the heel
    Quad: its best to stretch first then sit down with your foot positioned toes behind the knee and preferably have your knee perpendicular to you hips or a little higher than your hips.
    Shoulder: Take your arm and cross it over your waist, it sometimes helps to grab a belt loop on the opposite side you’re injecting
    Hams: stand straight up and lock out your knees
    Bis: extend your arm and lock out your elbows
    Calves: preferably in shoes put your toes against the wall and heel on the ground. Bend your knee and lean forward stretching the calve. Bend at the waist until your head is next to your knee and your staring at your calve.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-14-2003 at 09:32 AM.

I'm thinking what happened is that i went too deep. cause the pain kinda felt like it was under the muscle.

While i was injected i looked at my had pushing down the plunger and then back at the neddle and it was in quite deeper then normal. So i pulled it out a bit and finnished.

this is the only thing I did diffrent then normal.

I usually massage and move my arm around for a while tog et the blood flowing and the liquide moving.

Fior a while i thought I was having a bad reaction to the sust and thought I would have to stop using it
    Thank god I'm ok
    Last edited by Korilon; 07-14-2003 at 10:00 AM.

you'll be fine... seems like you know what your doing and not a fresh Virgg...

well this is my first cycle. but i have researched it and my buddy who is also on the cycle has done a cycle before. I also talked to many people that have been using them for years and got some good tips.

Thanks for all your info and support mmaximus25

Well you could have fooled me.... good luck bro

well this is my first cycle. but i have researched it and my buddy who is also on the cycle has done a cycle before. I also talked to many people that have been using them for years and got some good tips.

Thanks for all your info and support mmaximus25

Well last night I tried injecting in my leg.
    didn't really hurt going it but I could feel it.

when i took the needle out boy was I bleeding lol. blood just ran down my leg. stopped quickly with some pressure. I guess I hit a blood vessle.

I think I will go with the leg from now on. Just try and avoid the blood vessles lol

jakuja is offline Junior Member
    I remember my first one, in my right glute with a 1.5inch needle and so small 28guage lool, and i got my hand lined up and clodsed my eyes and let my hand dropp and it diddent hurt and after that i couldent wait for my weekly injections

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Did first shot ever last night. Tst Cyp to the quad w/ 1" 25 gauge. Didn't hurt at all. Could feel an ache from the oil being in there but I stretched and worked it in for about 30 min after, woke up this morning feeling fine!

Question? What about using a hot tub an hour after an injection? Would that help spread the oil through the muscle????????

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    Sometimes, the injection hurts, when u hit a nerve. Other than that,the prick is absolutely painless. There are times when I feel pain from the physical act of injecting the solution. Whether it be, injecting to fast or whatever. But i do feel pain while injecting sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information