Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Mix in 1 shot

Burneagle1 is offline New Member

Mix in 1 shot

I remember reading about mixing oil into one shot. Can one mix HGH and test or whatever n one shot? The reason I ask is because needles r getting harder to get and also limited on sizes and measurement.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Have you checked on line for needles.

I did, however; i received 3ml syringes and they don't have the unit measurement. I do know that 1/2 ml=5 iu's. I didn't have much to choose from. I'm not out much, but I don't want to b wasteful. 1/2 ml is a short push. Will it all get n?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I wouldn't mix hgh with oil shots. I'm betting you have generic hgh if you say needles are hard to get.

Without a scrip and state laws, needles r regulated. With state laws n effect, online orders r strict depending on the state u live. I'm Sure I can use what I have. 25g x1 3ml. So, on the mixing subject, stick with oil and oil?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burneagle1 View Post
    I remember reading about mixing oil into one shot. Can one mix HGH and test or whatever n one shot? The reason I ask is because needles r getting harder to get and also limited on sizes and measurement.
    You can mix steroids in the same syringe however I wouldn't mix peptides such as gh or slin with oils.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Without a prescription costs $12 to have a box of 100 slin pins delivered to your door.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you cant use those for HGH.

You need insulin syringes, otherwise you will be wasting a small fortune.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're from Kentucky, needles are super easy to come by. Don't miss GH or peptides in a 3ml syringe. I buy 1000 3ml syringes at a time for about 100 bucks or so. Insulin needles can be had for about 50 bucks per 100.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burneagle1 View Post
    Pins are EASY to find online,,affordable and readily available. I personally wouldn't mix my HGH with anything,, I would do it separate. You can however combine most oil based AAS in one injection and again all water based AAS in one injection.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    If you're from Kentucky, needles are super easy to come by. Don't miss GH or peptides in a 3ml syringe. I buy 1000 3ml syringes at a time for about 100 bucks or so. Insulin needles can be had for about 50 bucks per 100.
    It's becoming a pain in the ass lately here in the bluegrass. Needles are completely legal here but pharmacies- especially rite aid- are starting to deny purchases citing " store policies" as their reasoning. I was given static buying them with my damn prescription of testosterone because the needles weren't prescribed to me. I asked the stupid bitch did she think I should drink it or what. Heroine is getting pretty bad here so I guess they think they're curbing the use. My ass- now they spreading diseases too. Sorry about the rant, struck a nerve

Thread Information