Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By terrior1977
  • 1 Post By terrior1977
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: prop at too high a concentration. now i have a weird welt.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

prop at too high a concentration. now i have a weird welt.

all the other injections welted up pretty bad and stayed painful for at least 4 days. i was injecting 250mg / ml. my last injection was only .5ml and this welt is worse. i swear i put the 1 1/2 inch needle in to the hilt, but i got this welt that is in my ass fat... i know it is. the site where i put the needle looks slightly bruised. it's been about 5 days. i feel fine, but the welt concerns me. none of the other stuck around as long as this one has.

truth be told i think i screwed up the dose. eh it was a sample anyways... i don't know what to do with the stuff. i sure as hell don't want to pin it anywhere anymore. that said i've thought about reconstituting it.

i now want to make a prop that's super smooth because i hear great things about it and because it seems like a challenge, but from what i've heard it's all about the carrier oil and concentration. -cake. (still screwed it up) maybe one day, but not anytime soon. such a shame. so what do i do about this welt?

i've thought about sticking it with a needle to let it drain, but before i even begin to plan such a thing running it by you guys is the smartest thing to do. i could always pop in to my doc and tell him about the welt while playing dumb. i think for now the best thing to do is to keep an eye on it.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i made my own prop for my cycle.. 100mg/ml.. painless.. in grapeseed oil, was amazing.

250mg/ml is very concentrated, i dunno if i could even get it to stay in solution let alone be painless...

anyways best of luck.. FYI i hated glute injections

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Is it hot, redish with center of red not so red?

If yes it is an infected pin. Usually these takes a week to manifest (more or less) I will say see a physician but others may have options to that.

The sting is due to the BA. BA is cheaper than substance so it is usedin excess..sometimes up to 10%. I go with 1-2% and no problems.

100mg/ml is about the highest concentration Prop can hold without crashing. Add Ethyl Oleate to make it a "painless" brew. I don't do prop anymore. It hurts too much, even with EO.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only prop I have ever ran was 100mg/ml and completely painless. It was ugl I didn't brew it but still surprises me how many people claim prop is painful.

Blog Entries
    i had to stop.

as much as i liked prop i just wasn't diggin the pip and i can't be limping around work while at the same time eating all day. people will suspect things. the welt is going down right as it seemed to be getting worse, so that's good. i was just freaking out like i always do. case closed. about that solution thing.

stuff seems to still be in solution (but the concentration screws it all up, so they are worthless right now.) My vials are crystal clear. not a hint of crystal wisps in any of them. maybe the stuff isn't prop. it feels like such a waste... I moved on to Tren E and Test E. 100mg / tren e / 250mg test e per shot, so about 500mg test + 200mg Tren. i'll probably keep the tren low to maintain good cardio endurance. The pin was ultra smooth. i felt nothing next day.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's going down you should be ok. A heating pad and massaging the area will help it heal up faster.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its really bad you can use a NSAID like ibrufen to speed up recovery...

Blog Entries
    doing better thanks,

i can't keep using it. The limping is a no go for me. so are the fat welts. i stopped using it because of that. so is prop really that great?

prop seems to be a top choice around here and the longer esters not so much. now i'm curious even though i stopped using it.

Seems to me that both have areas they shine in and thus both have purposes for their use. what purposes would each have / how do the pros use the two differently? maybe i'll make a post asking for help to dilute the concentration.

i think i've got about 25ml left.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Am I reading that right? Test prop dosed at 250mgs/ml? That's your problem right there! Cut it with oil 50/50 and then you've doubled your gear.
    Too-$mall likes this.

terrior1977 is offline New Member
    Hey, what was your original blend besides the fact we know you did 250mg/ml of Prop (BA/BB I'm guessing you used)? What oil? If we know your BA/BB, we can crunch some numbers, do a dilution and you'll have a *hitload of Test P at 100mg/ml buddy! I'll help you on the dilution if you tell me your total blend. I pin Test P at 100mg/ml and I don't have problems. Worth a shot to save some gear. Doesn't sound crashed.

If you want to do this, here's what we'd need:

Carrier Oil:
    BA %:
    BB%:
    Total Volume:
    Too-$mall likes this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    i made my own prop for my cycle.. 100mg/ml.. painless.. in grapeseed oil, was amazing.

250mg/ml is very concentrated, i dunno if i could even get it to stay in solution let alone be painless...

anyways best of luck.. FYI i hated glute injections
    How do you make your own???

terrior1977 is offline New Member
    PT 1982, you can't just cut the gear with 50/50 oil. Your BA/BB (if that's what he used) will be all screwed up for keeping the juice in solution. Test P typically recommends at least 20% BB and 2% BA to hold solution. I'm sure there are variants, but this is the most common. In your example, if you start with 2% BA and 20% BB, cut with 50/50 oil only, you'll be at 1% BA and 10% BB in the end and holding solution will be questionable. Whenever you cut, you need to add BA and BB to do it correctly to keep your ratios in line.
    Too-$mall likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have been lucky I have never had to deal with PIP.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terrior1977 View Post
    Hey, what was your original blend besides the fact we know you did 250mg/ml of Prop (BA/BB I'm guessing you used)? What oil? If we know your BA/BB, we can crunch some numbers, do a dilution and you'll have a *hitload of Test P at 100mg/ml buddy! I'll help you on the dilution if you tell me your total blend. I pin Test P at 100mg/ml and I don't have problems. Worth a shot to save some gear. Doesn't sound crashed.

If you want to do this, here's what we'd need:

Carrier Oil:
    BA %:
    BB%:
    Total Volume:
    sure bro, great. sounds fun.

35.0 ML TOTAL TEST PROP
    250.0 MG / ML
    8750.0 MG REQUIRED (grams 9g)

0.02 / 2% BENZYL ALCOHOL (BA) 0.70ml
    0.20 / 20% BENZYL BENZOATE (BB) 7.00ml
    0.90 ML DISPLACED PER GRAM (TEST CYP) 7.88ml

final values
    TOTAL DISPLACED FROM OIL 15.58 ML
    TOTAL ML OIL REQUIRED 19.43 ML
    mct 16.1 ML
    castor 3.3 ML

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I have been lucky I have never had to deal with PIP.
    I hate you. LOL
    PT1982 and Too-$mall like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrior1977 View Post
    PT 1982, you can't just cut the gear with 50/50 oil. Your BA/BB (if that's what he used) will be all screwed up for keeping the juice in solution. Test P typically recommends at least 20% BB and 2% BA to hold solution. I'm sure there are variants, but this is the most common. In your example, if you start with 2% BA and 20% BB, cut with 50/50 oil only, you'll be at 1% BA and 10% BB in the end and holding solution will be questionable. Whenever you cut, you need to add BA and BB to do it correctly to keep your ratios in line.
    That's not true. Prop will hold (or should) at that concentration. I very seldom ever go higher than 12% bb and 1-2% ba. My pharma prop is 1% and 8%. If it crashes, a 2 dollar fix is all it would take. You stopped it anyways, so what's the problem with attempting to make it useable. I guarantee that the bb is higher than you think with prop dosed that high. Unless they used EO as the carrier. If that's the case, and I'm sure it is, you'd have a 50/50 oil to EO ratio, and that WILL hold. EO is potent and will hold most anything in solution.

Thread Information