Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: 1st Cycle w/ Andropen - critique & recommendations?

  1. #1
    cts-v is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7

    1st Cycle w/ Andropen - critique & recommendations?

    Hi guys, some quick background.

    31 years old – 5’11, 170lbs. Been lifting a few years. Have my lifting and cardio down as well as diet.

    Starting my first cycle with 20ml of Andropen – dosed at 1CC every Tuesday and Friday.
    Just started yesterday –Will be taking 12.5 aromasin and liver support eod for AI.

    12 week cycle – at the end of the cycle run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/20/20/20 for 4 weeks, no aromasin obviously. Does that seem like too aggressive PCT, and how often do you feel the clomid and nolva should be dosed?

    Still trying to find a good source for nolva and aromasin.
    Last edited by cts-v; 04-19-2017 at 08:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    314
    1CC is 275mg of test with 5 esters. Not the norm, but probably ok though.

    PCT Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by cts-v View Post
    Hi guys, some quick background.

    31 years old – 5’11, 170lbs. Been lifting a few years. Have my lifting and cardio down as well as diet.

    Starting my first cycle with 20ml of Andropen – dosed at 1CC every Tuesday and Friday.
    Just started yesterday –Will be taking 12.5 aromasin and liver support eod for AI.

    12 week cycle – at the end of the cycle run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/20/20/20 for 4 weeks, no aromasin obviously. Does that seem like too aggressive PCT, and how often do you feel the clomid and nolva should be dosed?

    Still trying to find a good source for nolva and aromasin.
    I run PCT at Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. I'm on TRT now so I don't need to run PCT. Yahoo! LOL

  4. #4
    cts-v is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Right. Should I take it past 1CC? 550mg I assumed was decent for a first cycle.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by cts-v View Post
    Right. Should I take it past 1CC? 550mg I assumed was decent for a first cycle.
    550mg/wk is a good dose for the first cycle. Andropen has 100mg short ester and 165mg of long ester. I would pin EOD or E3D to keep the blood concentration level more consistent from the short ester.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    15,520
    5-11 @ 170 lbs is light. I would work on training and diet before looking for a short cut. You're not eating enough.
    songdog likes this.

  7. #7
    cts-v is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    ? I've been lifting since 2009. I have hypothroidism, so dramatic changes even over long events are almost non existent. I've almost always ate at a deficit to attempt to lose weight for the better portion of 5+ years alone.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,720
    Well, you're on cycle now so don't waste it eating on a deficit. First cycle is the time to grow! Be sure to get some mid-cycle BW.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    5,886
    Quote Originally Posted by cts-v View Post
    ? I've been lifting since 2009. I have hypothroidism, so dramatic changes even over long events are almost non existent. I've almost always ate at a deficit to attempt to lose weight for the better portion of 5+ years alone.
    You want to lose weight at 170lbs? Down to what? Ethiopian look?

    If you are medicated correctly for the hypothyroidism you should as normal as anyone else. BTW steroids can mess up your thyroid dosage.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,007
    Why would you want to lose weight at 170lbs?
    PT1982 likes this.

  11. #11
    MToption2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    138
    Bf%?

  12. #12
    PT1982 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by cts-v View Post
    Hi guys, some quick background.

    31 years old – 5’11, 170lbs. Been lifting a few years. Have my lifting and cardio down as well as diet.

    Starting my first cycle with 20ml of Andropen – dosed at 1CC every Tuesday and Friday.
    Just started yesterday –Will be taking 12.5 aromasin and liver support eod for AI.

    12 week cycle – at the end of the cycle run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/20/20/20 for 4 weeks, no aromasin obviously. Does that seem like too aggressive PCT, and how often do you feel the clomid and nolva should be dosed?

    Still trying to find a good source for nolva and aromasin.
    All I really got was 5'11" and 170lbs. I'm fine with assisting you, but you say you've beem training for years and this is the result that keeps jumping out at me. That's light even for someone who doesn't train. I'm not bashing you at all, but you need to start this cycle in the diet section and the workout section. You'll get more from it. I would say your cycle will do you good, but I fear 4 weeks after, you'll be 170lbs.

  13. #13
    PT1982 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why would you want to lose weight at 170lbs?
    Lose weight?! I missed that

  14. #14
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    314
    The OP never said he wanted to lose weight.

    Must be a bulk cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •