• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Jphunter
  • 3 Post By JoeyToronto
  • 3 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Newbie questions.

Lifeisastruggle is offline New Member

Newbie questions.

Hello everyone. Fresh noob here. I did my research and just had a couple of questions if you don't mind answering. Basically my story is short.
    I used to be in the gym 5 days a week since I was 16 years old. At 20 I was at my peak 6'1 and 185 and was pretty jacked. A year or so into that My work schedule was drastically changed and I fell off. I got lazy or unmotivated , whatever you want to call it and now at the age of 24 I'm sitting at 6'1 and 227.
    I haven't touched a weight in 3 years. Not only that but my diet has went to hell too. It mostly consists of Straight garbage like burgers and soda.
    So I really don't want to do a long 4 year grind just to get back to the place I left off with no motivation and a dirt poor diet.
    My main question is if juice will motivate me. Will it make me want to get off my ass even though I've been doing nothing but sitting on it for 4 years?
    Also do I have to change my diet before I start juicing?
    Can I jump on it and start my new diet from then on or go through some kind of detox?

The de-estrogen. I'm not really sure when it has to be used and how often.

Do I need to lose any weight? I'm working with a Bart Simpson beer gut but I can still bench around 170. Not nearly what it used to be but not completely deflated.

I like to drink and do mild drugs like adderall,coke,roxies,percacet and dilauded once in blue moon. Should I be cautious while juicing if the effect of the drug didn't wear off yet?

Lastly about the bloodwork. How important is it to get that done? Can I do it from home or do I need to see a doctor?

That's pretty much all my questions.
    If I can get any answers I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I'm not here for any bullshit like "juice is not for you" or "how about you read instead of posting on the forum" , I just need a couple questions answered.
    Obs and MotivatedN00b like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisastruggle View Post
    Hello everyone. Fresh noob here. I did my research and just had a couple of questions if you don't mind answering. Basically my story is short.
    I used to be in the gym 5 days a week since I was 16 years old. At 20 I was at my peak 6'1 and 185 and was pretty jacked. A year or so into that My work schedule was drastically changed and I fell off. I got lazy or unmotivated , whatever you want to call it and now at the age of 24 I'm sitting at 6'1 and 227.
    I haven't touched a weight in 3 years. Not only that but my diet has went to hell too. It mostly consists of Straight garbage like burgers and soda.
    So I really don't want to do a long 4 year grind just to get back to the place I left off with no motivation and a dirt poor diet.
    My main question is if juice will motivate me. Will it make me want to get off my ass even though I've been doing nothing but sitting on it for 4 years?
    Can I jump on it and start my new diet from then on or go through some kind of detox?

Do I need to lose any weight? I'm working with a Bart Simpson beer gut but I can still bench around 170. Not nearly what it used to be but not completely deflated.

I like to drink and do mild drugs like adderall,coke,roxies,percacet and dilauded once in blue moon. Should I be cautious while juicing if the effect of the drug didn't wear off yet?

Lastly about the bloodwork. How important is it to get that done? Can I do it from home or do I need to see a doctor?

I'm not here for any bullshit like "juice is not for you" or "how about you read instead of posting on the forum" , I just need a couple questions answered.
    Yes, juice will motivate you. It doesnt change the fact that if you don't have the willpower without it, you wont get anywhere with it.
    I mean all that respectfully and I understand where you are coming from saying you didnt post to catch a bunch of crap. Its all good brother.
    The thing about gear is it will put muscle on you and if you cycle in a healthy way, you will pct and take some downtime. I assure you, it is hard to hold on to gains after pct in the down time. If you start, give yourself at least a year of solid diet and training.
    If you cant gain anything beforehand, naturally, it will be a big disappointment for you when you come down from a cycle and it goes away.

This is why it is best to ensure you can gain and maintain without gear before you start it. When you are on, most guys are supa dupa motivated, but the low spot after pct... thats a bitch.

You will undoubtedly do whatever you want but you need to prep your body before cycle. Always be less than 15% bodyfat before cycling or you are wasting your time.
    Reach a plateau in natural training before you dive in.
    If you cant get your diet in check beforehand... Do not ever start.

Again, I know where you are coming from and I fully respect your question sir.
    No flaming or hatred here.

Obs

And welcome by the way. Hope you stay forever! Btw, if you can just let any negative comments roll off your back, you will like it here. Someone is always having a shiddy day and trying to pass it on.
    Good luck man!
    Last edited by Obs; 04-22-2017 at 02:31 AM.
    Lifeisastruggle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yes, juice will motivate you. It doesnt change the fact that if you don't have the willpower without it, you wont get anywhere with it.
    I mean all that respectfully and I understand where you are coming from saying you didnt post to catch a bunch of crap. Its all good brother.
    The thing about gear is it will put muscle on you and if you cycle in a healthy way, you will pct and take some downtime. I assure you, it is hard to hold on to gains after pct in the down time. If you start, give yourself at least a year of solid diet and training.
    If you cant gain anything beforehand, naturally, it will be a big disappointment for you when you come down from a cycle and it goes away.

This is why it is best to ensure you can gain and maintain without gear before you start it. When you are on, most guys are supa dupa motivated, but the low spot after pct... thats a bitch.

You will undoubtedly do whatever you want but you need to prep your body before cycle. Always be less than 15% bodyfat before cycling or you are wasting your time.

I understand. Thank you, you told me what I needed to know.

Obs
    No problem, its been quiet today, glad to have someone to communicate with.

Obs
    I re-read my first post and I just wanted to make sure you know I am not being a douche.
    I swear to the holy lord it is harder to hold on and keep training during the end of and after pct than it could ever be to line yourself out natty, pre cycling for the first time..

I guess my primary advice would be:
    Decide to better yourself and kick all the ass in your way.
    Lifeisastruggle and Jphunter like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The "de-estrogen"? Lol. You've not done you research and you can't talk about recreational drug use. First off, get off the smack. Doing this is about health. That garbage shows you don't care. Use natural endorphins made in the gym to get high. It's so hard to guide someone with anabolics knowing they're abusing other crap to escape their own existence. Get off the pity party train, man up, and bust your butt to do what it takes to achieve success. Do you have a full time job?
    Jphunter and NACH3 like this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the main concern would be injury if you started back in the gym and went on cycle at the same time. Your muscles will grow faster than your tendons and ligaments. You stand the chance of a serious injury if you did this. Consider training for a good year to strengthen your tendons and ligaments first. Then plan a cycle if you want.
    songdog, Obs and Lifeisastruggle like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best to start out natty for a few months dial in the diet and training. Careful with the drugs and drinking remember we are taxing our bodies already with steroids . You'll be glad you got in gear before cycling it will show in the results.
    Lifeisastruggle and Obs like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

This is some of the worse advice I have seen given!Someone who has not worked out in a while his diet is off plays with drugs.Well all I can say is clean your act up get in the gym beacuse aas isn't a shortcut.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is some of the worse advice I have seen given!Someone who has not worked out in a while his diet is off plays with drugs.Well all I can say is clean your act up get in the gym beacuse aas isn't a shortcut.
    What the fuck part of, "if you cant get your diet in check, dont start", did you not understand?
    Re read my post dumbass.
    I explained exactly why, if you cant gain and maintain naturally, then it is useless.
    You are starting to get annoying. Actually read dogdong.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-22-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Obs
    Does he need to quit drugs songdog? Is that your advice moron?
    Nooo shit!?

Stellar advice Song, I never would have thought of that.
    Oh, and "clean your act up".... woohoo a gem!

Tell me more of your great wealth of knowledge!
    Brilliant, brilliant man!!!

Keep looking around, you will find other obvious things to point out today I bet.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Jphunter and Lifeisastruggle like this.

Obs
    Aaand!!! Suck it trebeck!

He did say that I should get back in the gym and change my diet before I start juicing. As for the other topic I did say once in a blue moon. I do that stuff socially. The only thing that I'll do often is drink on a weekend.
    I can give up the other things but alcohol is something I don't think I'll be able to.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    He did say that I should get back in the gym and change my diet before I start juicing. As for the other topic I did say once in a blue moon. I do that stuff socially. The only thing that I'll do often is drink on a weekend.
    I can give up the other things but alcohol is something I don't think I'll be able to.
    I wont touch on the rec drug part. What you do is your decision and I wont be a hypocrite.
    Alcohol and rec drugs mixed with gear would be hard on your liver, very hard.
    Be careful man it will make you old quick.

You're so right. I don't know how that crossed my mind.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You're so right. I don't know how that crossed my mind.
    Because drugs and alcohol are fun. Lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Does he need to quit drugs songdog? Is that your advice moron?
    Nooo shit!?

Stellar advice Song, I never would have thought of that.
    Oh, and "clean your act up".... woohoo a gem!

Tell me more of your great wealth of knowledge!
    Brilliant, brilliant man!!!

Keep looking around, you will find other obvious things to point out today I bet.
    I suggest you watch your mouth beacuse it won't be tolerated.And yes a person out of shape and most of all a addict doesn't need more compounds in their body.Stick too the lounge where you are useful!

Obs
    I suggest you watch your mouth beacuse it won't be tolerated.And yes a person out of shape and most of all a addict doesn't need more compounds in their body.Stick too the lounge where you are useful!
    I already said all that! Did you ever go back and read the post jackleg? Read what I write before you insult it.

You answered my questions without judgement. I really appreciate your input.
    I just want to say Thank you.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You answered my questions without judgement. I really appreciate your input.
    I just want to say Thank you.
    No prob. Have a nice day.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster brother . I'd get my diet in check and start hitting the gym. Once you start eating clean and working out the motivation will come pouring out of you . You have to want it . Steroids should not be used as a short cut but a tool tool to help you reach your goals . Do a little more research on de-estrogen.... anti estrogen inhibitors and other compounds before you say you have done your research ��. But on a serous note , drugs and alcohol by themselves brother are a destructive force on your body , you ad steroids into the mix and you will be destroying your health and that defeats the purpose of working out and being in shape brother .
    Obs and Lifeisastruggle like this.

JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    I wont touch on the rec drug part. What you do is your decision and I wont be a hypocrite.
    Alcohol and rec drugs mixed with gear would be hard on your liver, very hard.
    Be careful man it will make you old quick.
    Before anything, you need to get off everything. If you can't stop drinking alcohol then you've got an addiction.

Roids is not going to make muscles to miraculously appear on your body, so you need to work out for a least 2 or more years before you start the roids. I've never heard of anyone start roids and exercise, usually guys do the roids after years of working out.

Partying and doing all the substances will also impede on your performance. Adderral is an ADD drug, so if needed I guess that's fine, but coke, percocets and the other crap? Just get off it. And this is coming from someone who used to that stuff 12 years ago.

And like someone else said doing all these substances will severely damage your liver. Alcohol will impede on your muscle gains. Google Alcohol and weight lifting.
    Last edited by JoeyToronto; 04-22-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Wait a sec.

You consider "cocaine, oxycodrone 30 mg tabs, pure amphetamine, dilaudid and liquor" mild drugs?

Question also, regarding dilaudid. As experienced as you sound with these drugs, I'm going to assume, you know dilaudid is expensive, and a waste taken orally. So are you shooting or snorting this drug?

What may I ask, do you consider hard drugs?

Please don't say "crack. Heroin. Meth", because what you listed is exactly the same...
    Last edited by Couchlock; 04-22-2017 at 06:05 PM.

I don't know why you people are making a big deal out of it. I asked a legit question if such a situation occurred that's why I named them out.
    So far Half of it is just shit talk from a bunch of hypocrites.

To answer your question couchlockd, orally. I know they go for 30 bucks each and that's why I'll never pay for them or make it a habit. I just have friends that make a living off of it.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I don't know why you people are making a big deal out of it. I asked a legit question if such a situation occurred that's why I named them out.
    So far Half of it is just shit talk from a bunch of hypocrites.

To answer your question couchlockd, orally. I know they go for 30 bucks each and that's why I'll never pay for them or make it a habit. I just have friends that make a living off of it.
    Well ill,give my 2 cents, doing the drugs and lifestyle you mentioned. If you quit now, you'll need 2 years before your body is ready to deal with steroid side effects.

Using aas before your healthy enough to, will kill you in one way or the other

That's all I needed to know.
    Thanks

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    You're going doing a windy road op, i've lost friends to meth and heroin addiction. Guys you would have never thought it would happen to. It starts with snorting pills and they lose their effect and you look for other ways to fill that void. Best of luck

Thread Information